What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

I'm sorry but define "weather". If you mean sustaining terrible casualties magnitudes worse than that inflicted by Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war then yes. The Iranians will undoubtedly fight very hard. Will there be a lot of American casualties? Yes. But Iranian losses would be way more severe. If there is or there is not war will be dependent on Iran's actions.

You've answered your own question, there is nothing more I can add.

I'm not in the mood to argue.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said the IRGC will initiate action to avenge the assassination of IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani upon receiving the order.
"God willing, when the order is issued and when God wants, the IRGC can materialize the Supreme Leader's promise (to take a harsh revenge from the US)," Rear Admiral Fadavi said in Tehran on Saturday, addressing students who had gathered at the University of Tehran to emphasize readiness to take a harsh revenge from Washington.

He underlined that taking revenge from the US is not limited to Iran, and the whole geography of the resistance front will be involved.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Commander Major General Hossein Salami said Iran's reprisal for the US Friday terror attack on IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani will include strategic operations to be carried out in a vast theater with determining outcomes and throughout time
very wise decisions, Proud of Leader (rahbar) and IRGC.

I'm sorry but define "weather". If you mean sustaining terrible casualties magnitudes worse than that inflicted by Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war then yes. The Iranians will undoubtedly fight very hard. Will there be a lot of American casualties? Yes. But Iranian losses would be way more severe. If there is or there is not war will be dependent on Iran's actions.

Listen stop talking about fantasy war scenarios with both of your ZERO war experience.

Not you or the other person knows what’s going to happen in a war.

We don’t need scenario #3748492837494 of Iran will get destroyed or how US navy will get wiped out.

Everyone has heard every angle. Stop arguing over hypothetical scenarios. It’s killing threads on this board faster than cancer.

Listen stop talking about fantasy war scenarios with both of your ZERO war experience.

We don’t need scenario #3748492837494 of Iran will get destroyed or how US navy will get wiped out.

Everyone has heard every angle. Stop arguing over hypothetical scenarios. It’s killing threads on this board faster than cancer.
If you do not believe me, then wikipedia past US military conflicts. In each of the conflicts, the US has inflicted disproportionately larger casualties on the enemy than itself. Why should Iran be any different. If you weren't lazy enough not to scroll up, you would've found the post where I mentioned the likelihood of a full-blown war was very low between Iran and the US.

I have a name man....at least do me the courtesy of addressing me by profile name when referencing me.

Or idk if you were talking about me.... I guess it doesn't matter.

Although I agree with your general assessment that Iran has more to lose in an upcoming war because the battlefield will be the Middle East, but you have to understand that the US also has very expensive military equipment and financial investments in the region. A US aircraft carrier alone costs billions of dollars and Iran is thought to be capable to sink US aircraft carriers. And I'm talking about independent analysts, not Iranian analysts.

Although I agree with your general assessment that Iran has more to lose in an upcoming war because the battlefield will be the Middle East, but you have to understand that the US also has very expensive military equipment and financial investments in the region. A US aircraft carrier alone costs billions of dollars and Iran is thought to be capable to sink US aircraft carriers. And I'm talking about independent analysts, not Iranian analysts.
Oh yes. Going to war with Iran will likely result in American casualties unseen since the days of Korea and Vietnam. This is why I highly doubt the ground invasion scenario is gonna happen.

Iran will hit Israeli target and kill american with a 1000 cuts...slowly bleed them. They will not do a major attack...well thats what I would do

We are going to put an end to their hegemon ....
Their western allies and their rivals will eat them alive after that ....

Oh yes. Going to war with Iran will likely result in American casualties unseen since the days of Korea and Vietnam. This is why I highly doubt the ground invasion scenario is gonna happen.
Unfortunately, this is a war that we all know should be avoided, but things are spiraling out of control fast and it is becoming inevitable. Both Iran and the United States will lose a lot in this war.
The US can hit Iranian infrastructure, sending the country back for one or two decades. Many Iranians will be killed too. Iran on the other hand can inflict hundreds of billions of dollars of damage to the US assets in the Middle East and North Africa and tens of thousands of Americans will lose their lives possibly. The US will no longer maintain the super power status after this war in my opinion. And all of this can happen because of an old imbecile who does not understand warfare and foreign affairs.

If you do not believe me, then wikipedia past US military conflicts. In each of the conflicts, the US has inflicted disproportionately larger casualties on the enemy than itself. Why should Iran be any different. If you weren't lazy enough not to scroll up, you would've found the post where I mentioned the likelihood of a full-blown war was very low between Iran and the US.

I don’t care about your war experience form Wikipedia. You are filling this thread with nonsense.

People don’t come into these threads to read about amateurs who think which country will hurt the other country more.

They come to read the latest information on the ongoing conflict and then it’s get lost in all this hypothetical fantasy stuff.

Might as well start arguing if Batman can kill Superman while we are at it.

I have a name man....at least do me the courtesy of addressing me by profile name when referencing me.

Or idk if you were talking about me.... I guess it doesn't matter.

my apologies I honestly didn’t bother to see who he was arguing with. I just kept seeing him post while I was trying to post new information.

The difference between the military leadership of u.s and the iranian general is that the people in the middle east get ruled by people like me. They will always look up and see a face like mine looking down at them. That’s how the world works.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some incel loser in his mom's basement trying to act fancy by quoting Richard Spencer

And why Trump think IRI will back down , a war with USA is best chance for IRI to prove all his claims and rally people in Iran around themselves ....

After all it won't be worse than mongol invasion which the death rate was as high 9/10 9f Iranian population in Khorrassan , or Teimur era , or even ww 1 which 1/3 Iranians died from starvation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom