What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

I think, it will be a blunder if every one starts blaming whole of the MQM for having relations with Indian intelligence. Because this will lead to more crisis. As MQM leaders already said that they have been called as RAW agents due to strong hold of Punjabi community in Pakistan. Altaf Hussain has given a message which has been fed to whole of the Non Sunni/Sunni, and Mahajir community in Pakistan. Any wrong action against the people will create civil unrest.

Sir I agree the entire MQM isn't responsible. But the RAW trained apparatus within it must be destroyed even if we must bite the bullet and risk creating unrest. We cannot just let it stay there and fester until it creates more problems for us in the future. ISI must take covert action if overt is risky and use assasinations heavily just like Israel.

Elite class of both countries play this game to hide their incompetence and flare up public opinion.

Hmm... Intresting. Can I implore you to pls pls outline the juicy part. But how do you separate the "noise" from data ?? How do you get the other end of the conversation??

Noise from data is the difficult part. But can be done. Its more logic and less tech.

Scenario 1
If an event occurs in area A, it is possible to limit data flow from the region and narrow down to suspect destination from devices in the said area A. Once, you have a suspect, its a matter of seconds before you can listen in. The delay is due to bureaucracy and not technology. To give you a number, the number of minutes it takes to listen in to a conversation is 2 minutes for the police. This of course, does not include bureaucratic nonsense.

Scenario 2
If an event occurs in area A, but is detected later, there are contingencies to record certain call pattern. And there are policies to record these automatically.

Again, the how to do it can be explained. but if you want to delve deeper speak to someone from the surveillance cells (preferably IPS fellows) :) or anybody from home.

Like I tried explaining to @Hyperion the difficult part is the 'noise' you described. Problem arises when you do not know what you are looking for and where to look for.

Last edited:
Investigation is making one thing clear their is no Daesh it was false letter and all the signals are going in one direction

ISI has killed and intimidated the independent Pakistani media. Now Pakistani newspapers and media have fallen inline and are just a mouthpiece for the establishment. We will see this RAW and evil Hindu crap over and over in the media. There is no voice of reason left.

seems like it took about 5 to 10 minutes to photoshop the Indian flag and the RAW's emblem on top of the terrorists group photo

@illusion8 here is the proof (very sorry and embarrassed)

RAW officials are more of a diplomatic corp moving around in the higher echelons of foreign governments and usually based out of Indian missions..I always break into laughter whenever Pakistani media reports that they have apprehended so and so RAW agents. The coup in Sri Lanka, the RAW agents networking in Iraq to move Indian captives, the apprehending of IM / other terrorists from Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Thailand for e.g. are coordinated by Intelligence operatives.

There are people who have more at stake in China and Pakistan relationship than India...... Islamic militants. Maybe you should start examining this angle first?

Sir I agree the entire MQM isn't responsible. But the RAW trained apparatus within it must be destroyed even if we must bite the bullet and risk creating unrest. We cannot just let it stay there and fester until it creates more problems for us in the future. ISI must take covert action if overt is risky and use assasinations heavily just like Israel.

Covert actions are always taking place .If there are MQM guys are in touch with indian intelligence then Pak intel is also in touch with these MQM guys covertly.
They cannot stop these information exchanges so early.

Normally media from both sides makes accusations and clay footed politicians from either side are quick to point finger towards the other country, but when the Army Chief makes a statement, you can be sure it's not without substance and also the menace will be dealt with accordingly.
Why would the army chief's words be any different? He is just as invested (if not more so) in demonising India and laying the blame at its door. Given the special status the military has in Pakistan, the fact they are utterly failing at their job to provide a sage environment from the jackals they have created it is all too easy to blame India when no one outside of Pakistan will buy this kind of cr@p.

We all know the games the ISI plays, Pakistani try and make out R&AW is the same but I am yet to see any credible evidence other than these sort of pathetic comments that come out from those with vested interests.

like you have given facts and proofs every time by yelling against ISI and pakistan every time hypocrite indians
Either your eyes where closed or you dont keep up with updates.
Red corner notices are not generated without proofs. UN doesnt put someone in terrors list without proof.
Neither your police will capture someone without proof. Only problem is that system loopholes are used to keep the terrorists safe and when there are no loop holes available the terrorist is kept at large or called as non state actor.

Remember tapes Musharraf tape releases during kargil war?

Seriously, what made you believe that Mumbai Attack was done by ISI or non state actors from Pakistani side ??
Jehadi will not ask for forgiveness From Hindus GOD ''Bhagwan'' Rathar Allah..Ajmal Kasab on Hospital bed said that Bhagwan will not forgive me lol..Seriously he was From Pakistan ?? :lol: First ask your drama Queen Indian Politicians,RA&W and specially your Media to prove that it was done by Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi :police:

Did you hear "Ajmal Kasab" saying "Bhagwan"?
Did you saw the proofs given? Your government says statements are not enough, probablly they want almighty to come down and give witness.

On December 7, 2008 Pakistani armed forces arrested Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi in a raid on an LeT training camp near Muzafarabad in Pakistani Kashmir. I am sure he was not teaching yoga there.

On 12 February 2009 Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that Pakistani national Javed Iqbal, who acquired VoIP phones in Spain for the Mumbai attackers, and Hamad Ameen Sadiq, who had facilitated money transfer for the attack, had been arrested. Two other men known as Khan and Riaz, but whose full names were not given, were also arrested. Two Pakistanis were arrested in Brescia, Italy on 21 November 2009, after being accused of providing logistical support to the attacks.

Four former ISI officers have been requested by the US to be placed on the UN Consolidated List of terrorists, which will permit sanctions on their bank accounts, as well as the Interpol wanted list.

There must be some reason why majority of world believes in involvement of Pakistan's
I dont say that its been pakistan's public choice to carry out such barbaric act, but there are rouge elements in society which take up this kind of act and entire nation has to feel ashamed for it.

"Despite consistently pointing out RAW’s hand behind terrorism in the country, Pakistani authorities have traditionally been uncommunicative about proofs. "
Says it all really.

Elite class of both countries play this game to hide their incompetence and flare up public opinion.

I completely agree with you. Both countries have based their foreign policies on hatred with each others. Military and intelligence are adding fuel to this fire.

But I am not concerned about political and military elite. I am more concerned why people of both countries are not spreading the message of love and unity.

Indians shouldn't rejoice at my comments.... it's as moronic as India declaring, deciphering of calls when Mumbai attacks were taking place.....
Except that was entirely validated and not just R&AW but the UK's GCHQ were able to intercept that communication and trace it back to Karachi.

Those calls have been made public also.

Unfortunately the world we live in today is all based on perception.

India has been very successful in creating a narrative about Pakistan being the trouble maker
Yes yes, it is all about "perception" poor little innocent Pakistan.

EXCEPT, you harboured the world's most wanted terrorist, harboured the entire AQ and Taliban leadership and formed terror groups to go an kill innocents in India (LeT). These are all categorical FACTS, nothing to do with perception.

And what about TSD shenanigans in Pakistan or you would deny it too typically
Provide some proof then we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom