What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

I completely agree with you. Both countries have based their foreign policies on hatred with each others. Military and intelligence are adding fuel to this fire.

But I am not concerned about political and military elite. I am more concerned why people of both countries are not spreading the message of love and unity.
Cricket could be a good start again. I am in my 30s. I have not seen better time than both countries had around 2005.
This is a military forum. Most people are passionate and aggressive, as subject demands. This forum will never spread good things about each other. It will only cause hatred. Some other creative forums contribute better. Even yahoo messenger chat room also did their part. Sadly those no longer exist.

Let our Govts start with Cricket. Pakistan cricketers should also play IPL. Emotions of public go high when anything unfortunate happen in any country. But not talking is not a solution. Both countries should also work to make their internal security strong.

If suppose both countries get military rule, I see a better possibility of peace and improved relations. Problem with political class is, they can not take too much risk. Opposition will tear in to them. There is a huge risk in doing anything out of box. There are many non state actors who do not want peace. They get their bread on this hatred. Do not see this happening anytime soon. But I hope a day come in my lifetime when I can drive from Delhi, have lunch in Lahore and plan further itinerary with suggestions from people here :)

BTW, we always talk about having improved people to people contact. But what about improved contact between elites. Military General to General. Political class still do some diplomacy but I don't think Generals ever talk. So the people who matter most don't even want to chat. How would there be a peace then? Common people are like toys in ruling class, they can change our opinion anytime they want. Should not there be some sort of Military exchange program? Even if we are enemy. Isn't it better to know enemy. Anyway no one gonna tell secrets in some interaction. We got our famous agencies for that

RAW should be declared a Terrorist Organization ............... :butcher:
It is already declared in the country to it matter

Some unreliable resource claimed this and everyone is after making trolls.. If that is truu then why Pakistan has not summoned India... I tell you it is a baseless acusation...

Man, fight of Pakistan and India is like fight of two siblings. These two nations will hate each other forever, they will fight forever.

Last edited:
20018_1590019377937211_6458613178909126720_n.jpg

Yes you have indeed missed it.. Check NDTVs website.. Rajnath Singh has already responded.

i believe I have already answered all your queries, so not going to waste my time on this, please come up with next question....
if you don't then I have one for you
After all these allegations being made against your state agency, why has there been no response from your Foreign Office??
have they even publicly discarded what is being claimed here??
please fo share the news because I may have missed out on that.....

Where is the proof?

Until I see or hear something, I would be sceptical of this.

RAW, Israel join hands against ‪#‎PakChinaEconomicCorridor‬ project; US$300 million allocated, special cell established in New Delhi

India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has joined hands with Isreal to fail the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project.

Reliable sources revealed that a special cell has been established in New Delhi and an amount of US$300 million has been earmarked for the purpose.

Rajinder Khanna, chief of the Indian spy agency, is supervising the cell and he often gets instructions from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The RAW’s basic objective is to collect aggressive intelligence information, kill important personalities, psychological war, terrorism and saboteur activities.

The sources revealed that Pakistan’s biggest intelligence agency has received authentic proofs of the conspiracy hatched by RAW.

RAW is involved in assisting saboteurs so that Pakistan could be destabilized.

An amount of $300 million has been initially allocated to fail the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

The sources said that Afghanistan’s secret agency NDS and Israel’s Mossad are also assisting RAW.

A couple of days ago, India summoned the Chinese ambassador in New Delhi and protested against China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project.

13502_814318801991630_2925499854639727666_n.jpg

If there is enough Prove than go to UN ... there is no use of doing press conference with no solid prove to show

11265323_973168726050719_2370701479225380454_n.png

Looks like in Pakistan,even if someone's goat is stolen R&AW is blamed.

Last time Karachi DG blamed R&AW for Karachi attack, stating that weapon recovered are "Made in India"; but the reality was that the type of weapons recovered were not even manufactured in India.

It is to be seen how far will this Pakistani drama go this time. Hope they present some proofs to back up their big mouth this time.
This not a drama. That is the fact that, all terror happening in Pakistan si what comes from "RAW".

Back
Top Bottom