What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

Cricket could be a good start again. I am in my 30s. I have not seen better time than both countries had around 2005.
This is a military forum. Most people are passionate and aggressive, as subject demands. This forum will never spread good things about each other. It will only cause hatred. Some other creative forums contribute better. Even yahoo messenger chat room also did their part. Sadly those no longer exist.

Let our Govts start with Cricket. Pakistan cricketers should also play IPL. Emotions of public go high when anything unfortunate happen in any country. But not talking is not a solution. Both countries should also work to make their internal security strong.

If suppose both countries get military rule, I see a better possibility of peace and improved relations. Problem with political class is, they can not take too much risk. Opposition will tear in to them. There is a huge risk in doing anything out of box. There are many non state actors who do not want peace. They get their bread on this hatred. Do not see this happening anytime soon. But I hope a day come in my lifetime when I can drive from Delhi, have lunch in Lahore and plan further itinerary with suggestions from people here :)

BTW, we always talk about having improved people to people contact. But what about improved contact between elites. Military General to General. Political class still do some diplomacy but I don't think Generals ever talk. So the people who matter most don't even want to chat. How would there be a peace then? Common people are like toys in ruling class, they can change our opinion anytime they want. Should not there be some sort of Military exchange program? Even if we are enemy. Isn't it better to know enemy. Anyway no one gonna tell secrets in some interaction. We got our famous agencies for that

It is already declared in the country to it matter

Your post made my day. Only thing I would differ is politicians and military generals they are very much together. They are playing this power game and people are just pawns. All the politicians and generals when they meet, they would be laughing at innocent people, who believe in their hatred narratives.
Only problem is the people, who believe in this hatred narratives. People should know they are being played. And these politicians are using these narratives to fool them.

Cricket could be a good start again. I am in my 30s. I have not seen better time than both countries had around 2005.
This is a military forum. Most people are passionate and aggressive, as subject demands. This forum will never spread good things about each other. It will only cause hatred. Some other creative forums contribute better. Even yahoo messenger chat room also did their part. Sadly those no longer exist.

Let our Govts start with Cricket. Pakistan cricketers should also play IPL. Emotions of public go high when anything unfortunate happen in any country. But not talking is not a solution. Both countries should also work to make their internal security strong.

If suppose both countries get military rule, I see a better possibility of peace and improved relations. Problem with political class is, they can not take too much risk. Opposition will tear in to them. There is a huge risk in doing anything out of box. There are many non state actors who do not want peace. They get their bread on this hatred. Do not see this happening anytime soon. But I hope a day come in my lifetime when I can drive from Delhi, have lunch in Lahore and plan further itinerary with suggestions from people here :)

BTW, we always talk about having improved people to people contact. But what about improved contact between elites. Military General to General. Political class still do some diplomacy but I don't think Generals ever talk. So the people who matter most don't even want to chat. How would there be a peace then? Common people are like toys in ruling class, they can change our opinion anytime they want. Should not there be some sort of Military exchange program? Even if we are enemy. Isn't it better to know enemy. Anyway no one gonna tell secrets in some interaction. We got our famous agencies for that

It is already declared in the country to it matter

I saw this post and I felt ashamed. I have deleted the abusive posts I had made before on this thread.

Pakistan must provide proof. Or it's spoof.

Make it visible to public.

Work is done???? What is that? To whom why when what context.......

If it's raw prove it to world. Just like 26 /11. India will be in pressure to act like Pakistan did to lakhavi and hafiz saeed
Totally agree with you and shocked too. You speak sense also? Kool. :D

Trust me world knows its india.just cuz they purposefully remain silent doesnt mean they dont know,

Remember obamas speech before he departed from india.

'If gandhi was alive and he had seen this much religious intolerance he would have been shocked actually ashamed'.

Didnt your loverboy obama said something along these lines.

Wasnt ur current PM declared persona non grata and was banned from travel to usa and west?

South Asia is not complete world my dear friend, please see in totality.
Do you think India is so powerful that other nations have to be on silent mode?

Isn't our PM was invited by USA and west with red carpets?
You cannot be selective to meet your objectives when talking about totality.

Unlike frivolous Indians, Pakistan never creates a media hype neither does it heat up the border to divert attention from domestic issues but then it's India which gets an egg in the face......often. !!

376619-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336623645-727-640x480.jpg

What is this thread about if not hype. You guys have developed a victim hood mentality and you like to believe in conspiracy theory. This thread is an example. In which part of the article is it proved that RAW is involved. No Pakistani question that but simply looking at heading title, you guys start your rant.

Till now all the investigations are leading to one direction it is pretty much clear that it was not Daesh and some are even claiming that where they were printed that printed press has been captured and they are taking names of MQM.

Our intelligence agencies should minimize their efforts to make home a better place since they are trying same since long, now onwards they should start sabotaging India's internal security and make them realize that which hell is we are facing on earth.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
If your agencies cannot counter RAW in their own home how do you think they gonna work inside India?

and a serious question to all Pakistani,

if I'm your enemy I'm supposed to harm you in every possible way, now it's your duty to protect yourself...Don't blame me for your failure.

Till now all the investigations are leading to one direction it is pretty much clear that it was not Daesh and some are even claiming that where they were printed that printed press has been captured and they are taking names of MQM.
'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'

'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'
Your RAW is involved and proves are more clear than every before and revenge will be taken.

Raw is a terrorist organization.They made LTTE in srilanka mukhti Bahani and they r also involve in terror activities in India eg shamjota express,Makkah masjid ,Malay GAO bomb blast.Indian terror organization raw must be delt with iron hands.name them and shame them.

Your RAW is involved and proves are more clear than every before and revenge will be taken.
I know possibility of having an intellectual conversation with you is far less than being abducted by aliens or stumbling on to admantium...but even then I will try.So it's what 24~30 hrs since the incident and you are sure it's RAW and no innocent Pakistani terrorist was involved?? If you are so sure then why not un-mask the "Evil Yindu", submit the proof to a neutral source, name the perpetrators, get red-corner notices.

Amuse me , why is that only minorities are being targets of incidence by RAW ?? No mainstream religious kind ever becomes the victim ??

And Revenge ..uh? So you think what your kind has been doing was a favor to us ? You jihadis attacked our parliament, blew our innocent citizens in buses, trains and hotels and now you want revenge ?? Get down from your horse. Your entire existence is deny peace to India. From the first day of your birth you are taught to hate basically every one who do not share your believes. Donn believe me just see the no. of minorities left in your country. Here is a cross post from different thread. It is from sums it up :-

How many times has there been a Bus in pakistan or van full of sunnis gunned down in broad daylight ?

How many times has there been a shias killed en masse ?

Several times.

A quick google search will reveal since 2010, shias have been targeted in 3 diff ways :

1. A drive by shooting of several key leading shia figures like famous doctors, Judges and lawyers

2. Mass gunning down of shia religious processions.

3. Mass circulation of warnings to Shias in areas like balochistan, Quetta, Gilgit etc.

If someone thinks there is no concerted effort to eliminate pakistan of shias they are either stupid or intellectually dishonest !

Last edited:

How?? How is it proved??

Rather than revenge Sir @Zarvan better if your Super-Duper ISI catch the assailants and reveal the name. ISI is most incompetent agency, It can not stop any attack on Pakistan.

Even After attack it didnt reveal the culprot, Who killed Bhutto? who attacked Srilankan team? who killed many kids in school?

There could be 2 possibilities
a) ISI is incompetent
b) ISI is doing these false flag operation to rule Pakistan.

First Pakistani Decide who attacked these Shias..

Israel Attacks Karachi Bus?

Back
Top Bottom