What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

I know possibility of having an intellectual conversation with you is far less than being abducted by aliens or stumbling on to admantium...but even then I will try.So it's what 24~30 hrs since the incident and you are sure it's RAW and no innocent Pakistani terrorist was involved?? If you are so sure then why not un-mask the "Evil Yindu", submit the proof to a neutral source, name the perpetrators, get red-corner notices.

Amuse me , why is that only minorities are being targets of incidence by RAW ?? No mainstream religious kind ever becomes the victim ??

And Revenge ..uh? So you think what your kind has been doing was a favor to us ? You jihadis attacked our parliament, blew our innocent citizens in buses, trains and hotels and now you want revenge ?? Get down from your horse. Your entire existence is deny peace to India. From the first day of your birth you are taught to hate basically every one who do not share your believes. Donn believe me just see the no. of minorities left in your country.
You come from a country who with in five minutes of any attack starts blaming Pakistan and ISI you should be the last one to talk about it and when our core commanders blamed the RAW the blamed it for a reason and that is we have massive proofs but we would show them to the world but we would take our own revenge and it would be without any mercy. Ismailis were targeted this time because they live at entrance of Pak China corridor which is giving heart attack to Indians. Minorities are targeted to create chaos obvious common sense.

How?? How is it proved??

Rather than revenge Sir @Zarvan better if your Super-Duper ISI catch the assailants and reveal the name. ISI is most incompetent agency, It can not stop any attack on Pakistan.

Even After attack it didnt reveal the culprot, Who killed Bhutto? who attacked Srilankan team? who killed many kids in school?

There could be 2 possibilities
a) ISI is incompetent
b) ISI is doing these false flag operation to rule Pakistan.

First Pakistani Decide who attacked these Shias..

Israel Attacks Karachi Bus?
We have proofs we would not only show them to the world but we would also take revenge.

You come from a country who with in five minutes of any attack starts blaming Pakistan and ISI you should be the last one to talk about it and when our core commanders blamed the RAW the blamed it for a reason and that is we have massive proofs but we would show them to the world but we would take our own revenge and it would be without any mercy. Ismailis were targeted this time because they live at entrance of Pak China corridor which is giving heart attack to Indians. Minorities are targeted to create chaos obvious common sense.

We have proofs we would not only show them to the world but we would also take revenge.
Bahi app to yeh salon se bhaukte aa rahe kisi ne yakin kiya aap ka ?? Balki aap ke mulk ko to atankwaad ka gadh ghoshit kar diya gaya... Jab gahr me sanp ho na, tab dusro kosa nahi karte. Apne ashiyane ko saf karen apne aap ye sab khatam ho jayega.

Bahi app to yeh salon se bhaukte aa rahe kisi ne yakin kiya aap ka ?? Balki aap ke mulk ko to atankwaad ka gadh ghoshit kar diya gaya... Jab gahr me sanp ho na, tab dusro kosa nahi karte. Apne ashiyane ko saf karen apne aap ye sab khatam ho jayega.
We would clear our house and bring war in your one don't worry you pissed of the wrong nation we would take revenge.

Every journalist is linking this attack to RAW via MQM

We would clear our house and bring war in your one don't worry you pissed of the wrong nation we would take revenge.
First of all prove who did this . Second of all stop this form happening to your minorities. Thirdly take your head out from where sun doesn't shine, as I said you jihadis have much blood on your hands. It's good that not many people around the glob think like you do, else the your entire population would have to die thrice to settle the "revenge". You mend your ways and get out of your victim mentality,you guys can achieve greatness.
Every journalist is linking this attack to RAW via MQM
Well every journalist said that water car was true too !!

First of all prove who did this . Second of all stop this form happening to your minorities. Thirdly take your head out from where sun doesn't shine, as I said you jihadis have much blood on your hands. It's good that not many people around the glob think like you do, else the your entire population would have to die thrice to settle the "revenge". You mend your ways and get out of your victim mentality,you guys can achieve greatness.
Well every journalist said that water car was true too !!
You first need to prove lot of things we would prove it and also bring the war to your country you killed our people you supported traitors its time to smell the coffee.

South Asia is not complete world my dear friend, please see in totality.
Do you think India is so powerful that other nations have to be on silent mode?

Isn't our PM was invited by USA and west with red carpets?
You cannot be selective to meet your objectives when talking about totality.

Invited or not invited but blacklisted for terrorism. Nothing is gonna change that.

World hadnt remained silent thats why blocked him from their territories.

You first need to prove lot of things we would prove it and also bring the war to your country you killed our people you supported traitors its time to smell the coffee.
See this the reason you cannot have good stuff. You never use your grey cells [ although I am starting to doubt if there was any. ] We need to prove things ?? We fcking gave your apology of a government dossier through high commission in New Delhi. But we all know you guys donn have balls to come clean. You have proof..right. If yapping the same thing gain and again made things true then you guys would be zipping in water powered cars and shooting B.Ms with ur junk fighter 17.

See this the reason you cannot have good stuff. You never use your grey cells [ although I am starting to doubt if there was any. ] We need to prove things ?? We fcking gave your apology of a government dossier through high commission in New Delhi. But we all know you guys donn have balls to come clean. You have proof..right. If yapping the same thing gain and again made things true then you guys would be zipping in water powered cars and shooting B.Ms with ur junk fighter 17.
We have proof and lot of them but we would not only show it to the world but not depend on the world to do something about it, we would take our own revenge our own way and it would be ruthless you have killed our brothers and sisters and children we would avenge it.

Invited or not invited but blacklisted for terrorism. Nothing is gonna change that.

World hadnt remained silent thats why blocked him from their territories.

Did any country declared him terrorist, did UN, Interpol or any other agency raised red corner notices.
And for your good knowledge, he was never blacklisted for terrorism.
He was not allowed in US because of Immigration and Nationality Act
Under which if a person is not able to provide religious freedom, he is denied visa. And everyone knows that it was Modi's regime when 2002 riots happen and he was to be blamed for not being able to ensure religious freedom.

Its not that he was declared terrorist and was in a blacklist on whom rewards where kept by govt.

:rofl:

The denial is strong among few here including the resident dimwit here :)

How long you chose to remain dimwit and ignorant until you admit Indian Military intelligence and TSD been spreading terror in Pakistan since 2005 ?

Did any country declared him terrorist, did UN, Interpol or any other agency raised red corner notices.
And for your good knowledge, he was never blacklisted for terrorism.
He was not allowed in US because of Immigration and Nationality Act
Under which if a person is not able to provide religious freedom, he is denied visa. And everyone knows that it was Modi's regime when 2002 riots happen and he was to be blamed for not being able to ensure religious freedom.

Its not that he was declared terrorist and was in a blacklist on whom rewards where kept by govt.
Persona non grata,in usa,france , uk,, check out how many more countries,

And had u read abt the usa human rights commission which was sent to india to investigate gujrat riots and how shocked they were left.

Pakistan has failed to provide any proof of Indian involvement in it's soil untill now .

To hide their incompetence and the fact that the same snakes they were feeding are biting them back , they have no other option but to put the blame on India to save their face from their country men .

As usual the delusional and India-paranoid Pakistanis will always fall for it .

What is this thread about if not hype. You guys have developed a victim hood mentality and you like to believe in conspiracy theory. This thread is an example. In which part of the article is it proved that RAW is involved. No Pakistani question that but simply looking at heading title, you guys start your rant.
Now this is what in essence is pot calling the kettle black, do you even understand the meaning of the term hype !!!
Let me make it easy for you, it's when you start plucking birds out of thin air and accuse them of spying and post pictures of some innocent businessmen and alarm your public into a frenzy....but i guess you can also term it paranoia. Unlike your bankrupt minded leaders who play with their public's sentiments, credit goes to the GOP for not creating what you call a hype by not releasing any details to the masses but only to the culprits across the border.

How long you chose to remain dimwit and ignorant until you admit Indian Military intelligence and TSD been spreading terror in Pakistan since 2005 ?

Has Pakistan been able to provide a single proof untill today ??

:rofl: Anyone seeing the recent events can clearly see that your army is creating the perfect bogeyman just when its incompetence is showing, also to clean Karchi of MQM you need a anti-national narrative, even Karachiites on this forum say so. :lol:
Please bring proof, not interested anymore with the likes of I'm Dim Sum :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom