What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

Has Pakistan been able to provide a single proof untill today ??

Have you been following our Foriegn affairs statements ? I mean there is a limit to being dimwit. Pakistan has already provided proofs to USA, India. How many times we have to provide proof again and again ?

:rofl: Anyone seeing the recent events can clearly see that your army is creating the perfect bogeyman just when its incompetence is showing, also to clean Karchi of MQM you need a anti-national narrative, even Karachiites on this forum say so. :lol:
Please bring proof, not interested anymore with the likes of I'm Dim Sum :D

Another dimwit and ignorant post. Who says anything about Karachi. We are talking about Balochistan and FATA areas where you are spreading terror with the help of NDS

Have you been following our Foriegn affairs statements ? I mean there is a limit to being dimwit. Pakistan has already provided proofs to USA, India. How many times we have to provide proof again and again ?

May be they were not proof enough .

Why hasn't US or any body to whom you have submitted these proof never came in openly supporting you ??

Another dimwit and ignorant post. Who says anything about Karachi. We are talking about Balochistan and FATA areas where you are spreading terror with the help of NDS
IF you cannot understand the context then stop quoting me Tank :lol:

Unfortunately he didnt make into this list List of people declared persona non grata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you please add him with relevant proofs so that world knows what you know.

Or share the sources with us so that we can know that.

:coffee:

AS per justice Kaitju 90 percent indians are idiot. If they had brains, they would know Pakistan sharing proofs with relevant authorities and not making it public because the identities of our assets and agents would be made public. Do you even know what is Humint bro and how it is not made public ?

How long you chose to remain dimwit and ignorant until you admit Indian Military intelligence and TSD been spreading terror in Pakistan since 2005 ?

TSD wasn't formed till 2008-09 in the first place. And as any senior intelligence official, both India and Pakistani will tell you, till very recently India couldn't even cobble up a dozen operatives inside Pakistan. I.K. Gujral had practically demolished the Indian intelligence set up inside PAK.

The Indian intelligence were revived from the dead after the attacks on the Indian embassy in Kabul and later the Mumbai attacks in 2008. This demonstrated to the Indian polity the importance of field agents in Pak.

But all that aside, did you really believe that after a generation of constantly fingering India in Kashmir & Punjab, India and its agencies would simply stand by and watch as opportunities for 'retaliation' or 'payback' arose inside Pakistan?

The moment Pakistan began its active campaign in Kashmir, it should've known that India was going to find a way to retaliate, no matter how long it had to wait.

May be they were not proof enough .

Why hasn't US or any body to whom you have submitted these proof never came in openly supporting you ??

Bro do you even understand complex Geo politics ? Are you living in gaga land where we provide proof and out of their goodness in heart America would help Pakistan?

Why America is helping AL Qaeda in Syria when they both are enemies to each other ?

America wants access to indian markets. Na Baap na Bhaiya sab say bara ruppaiaya. Why america want to antagonize india over dick fights b/w Pak-India and loss money over it ?

AS per justice Kaitju 90 percent indians are idiot. If they had brains, they would know Pakistan sharing proofs with relevant authorities and not making it public because the identities of our assets and agents would be made public. Do you even know what is Humint bro and how it is not made public ?

Either you are smoking bad weed or I am sleepy..
Where does exposing of your agents come in in declaring Modi as person non grata in eary 2000's by US, UK or for that matter any other country,

TSD wasn't formed till 2008-09 in the first place. And as any senior intelligence official, both India and Pakistani will tell you, till very recently India couldn't even cobble up a dozen operatives inside Pakistan. I.K. Gujral had practically demolished the Indian intelligence set up inside PAK.

The Indian intelligence were revived from the dead after the attacks on the Indian embassy in Kabul and later the Mumbai attacks in 2008. This demonstrated to the Indian polity the importance of field agents in Pak.

But all that aside, did you really believe that after a generation of constantly fingering India in Kashmir & Punjab, India and its agencies would simply stand by and watch as opportunities for 'retaliation' or 'payback' arose inside Pakistan?

The moment Pakistan began its active campaign in Kashmir, it should've known that India was going to find a way to retaliate, no matter how long it had to wait.

Keeping aside TSD, What was indian MI doing in afghanistan since 2002 ? It was during the presence of MI that baloch insurgency revived in 2005 and President Musharraf statement in 2006 is proof of that . TSD came very late to the scene. It was MI show with the help RAW before that. TSD was to expand the scope of terror ops in Pakistan

Either you are smoking bad weed or I am sleepy..
Where does exposing of your agents come in in declaring Modi as person non grata in eary 2000's by US, UK or for that matter any other country,

Sorry I mixed up, I was talking in relation to why Pakistan is not making proofs republic

Why would the army chief's words be any different? He is just as invested (if not more so) in demonising India and laying the blame at its door. Given the special status the military has in Pakistan, the fact they are utterly failing at their job to provide a sage environment from the jackals they have created it is all too easy to blame India when no one outside of Pakistan will buy this kind of cr@p.

We all know the games the ISI plays, Pakistani try and make out R&AW is the same but I am yet to see any credible evidence other than these sort of pathetic comments that come out from those with vested interests.

@Abingdonboy , Firstly we are talking about a professional soldier with an impeccable background and not about an army chief who seems to have fake encounter credentials for a CV. The man enjoys more respect and acknowledgement than any political leader in Pakistan only due to his dedication and professionalism. Care to explain as how is he failing since he's not in charge of any law enforcement agency who is direct responsible to stop and counter such criminal acts. You find a cow slaughtered in India and your leaders waste no time blaming the ISI, similarly our politicians often point finger at India but it's probably first time that the our army chief has made this statement..... and not without reason, it dismays me when people like yourself ask for evidence, unlike your set up, our side is not prone to play to the media for sensationalising such issues, foreign office has stated that evidence have been given to your side....has GOI denied this !!!....as much as you would like to malign our security set up, may i remind you that no Pakistani officer has ever been caught in a honey trap, accused in fake encounters and certainly don't indulge in the combat of wife sharing.

Last edited:

Dude, what is the point of debating with a person whose brain has Tanked :P

Indian is involved from 2005 and the proofs they have is still sensitive in 2015 :lol:

Sorry I mixed up, I was talking in relation to why Pakistan is not making proofs republic

No issues, it happens, i thought i am having bed eyes :D

Anyway, I dont think releasing proofs like audio, video or some other details will make your agents exposed.
Every intelligence agency knows how to keep its hand clean when getting the content.

Bro do you even understand complex Geo politics ? Are you living in gaga land where we provide proof and out of their goodness in heart America would help Pakistan?

Why America is helping AL Qaeda in Syria when they both are enemies to each other ?

America wants access to indian markets. Na Baap na Bhaiya sab say bara ruppaiaya. Why america want to antagonize india over dick fights b/w Pak-India and loss money over it ?

So what you are saying is at the end of day there is no means of varifying the claim that Pakistan has proof of Indian involvement other than believing Pakistan's words .

Why would the army chief's words be any different? He is just as invested (if not more so) in demonising India and laying the blame at its door. Given the special status the military has in Pakistan, the fact they are utterly failing at their job to provide a sage environment from the jackals they have created it is all too easy to blame India when no one outside of Pakistan will buy this kind of cr@p.

We all know the games the ISI plays, Pakistani try and make out R&AW is the same but I am yet to see any credible evidence other than these sort of pathetic comments that come out from those with vested interests.

Pakistan has shared evidences with USA, Afghanistan and India. Why do you think we will make evidences public putting our assets and agents in danger ? Do you have any idea why Humint is never made public? Recently your TSD refused to share it's Op details in supreme court citing same thing. And why would we do that then ?

So what you are saying is at the end of day there is no means of varying the claim that Pakistan has proof of Indian involvement other than believing Pakistan's words .

Has your indian/american government denied Pakistan havent shared any proofs with us ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom