What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

ISI has killed and intimidated the independent Pakistani media. Now Pakistani newspapers and media have fallen inline and are just a mouthpiece for the establishment. We will see this RAW and evil Hindu crap over and over in the media. There is no voice of reason left.

I think, this is a very wrong take. Both countries have based their existance on hatred. Instead of wasting their resources on destroying each other. They should help each other.
Instead of constructing, Chabhahar port in Iran, India should focus on making toilets in their rural areas. Both countries can share Gwadar for the development of the region.

Yes yes, it is all about "perception" poor little innocent Pakistan.
On the retrospective, do you think, whatever is happening in Pakistan is done by India.

EXCEPT, you harboured the world's most wanted terrorist, harboured the entire AQ and Taliban leadership and formed terror groups to go an kill innocents in India (LeT). These are all categorical FACTS, nothing to do with perception.

Provide some proof then we can talk.

Yes yes, it is all about "perception" poor little innocent Pakistan.

EXCEPT, you harboured the world's most wanted terrorist, harboured the entire AQ and Taliban leadership and formed terror groups to go an kill innocents in India (LeT). These are all categorical FACTS, nothing to do with perception.

Provide some proof then we can talk.

WHat a shameless person you are. What's been reported into your newspapers and disclosed in supremecourt, if you are still denying it, then you are more delusional here

I think, this is a very wrong take. Both countries have based their existance on hatred. Instead of wasting their resources on destroying each other. They should help each other.
Instead of constructing, Chabhahar port in Iran, India should focus on making toilets in their rural areas. Both countries can share Gwadar for the development of the region.
Both countries? Seriously?

Pakistan's entire existence and identity is about being "not India", India really does not care for Pakistan and its pettiness anymore, it is more of a nuisance than anything. India is growing at >7% a year now, it won't be long before it leaves Pakistan far behind.

Either your eyes where closed or you dont keep up with updates.
Red corner notices are not generated without proofs. UN doesnt put someone in terrors list without proof.
Neither your police will capture someone without proof. Only problem is that system loopholes are used to keep the terrorists safe and when there are no loop holes available the terrorist is kept at large or called as non state actor.

Remember tapes Musharraf tape releases during kargil war?

Did you hear "Ajmal Kasab" saying "Bhagwan"?
Did you saw the proofs given? Your government says statements are not enough, probablly they want almighty to come down and give witness.

On December 7, 2008 Pakistani armed forces arrested Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi in a raid on an LeT training camp near Muzafarabad in Pakistani Kashmir. I am sure he was not teaching yoga there.

On 12 February 2009 Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that Pakistani national Javed Iqbal, who acquired VoIP phones in Spain for the Mumbai attackers, and Hamad Ameen Sadiq, who had facilitated money transfer for the attack, had been arrested. Two other men known as Khan and Riaz, but whose full names were not given, were also arrested. Two Pakistanis were arrested in Brescia, Italy on 21 November 2009, after being accused of providing logistical support to the attacks.

Four former ISI officers have been requested by the US to be placed on the UN Consolidated List of terrorists, which will permit sanctions on their bank accounts, as well as the Interpol wanted list.

There must be some reason why majority of world believes in involvement of Pakistan's
I dont say that its been pakistan's public choice to carry out such barbaric act, but there are rouge elements in society which take up this kind of act and entire nation has to feel ashamed for it.

Pakistan is not the only victim of RAW terrorism many south asian countries faced such terrorist activites backed by RAW

Pakistan's entire existence and identity is about being "not India", India really does not care for Pakistan and its pettiness anymore, it is more of a nuisance than anything. India is growing at >7% a year now, it won't be long before it leaves Pakistan far behind.

:lol: u sure india really doesnt care about pakistan, no matters how much you grow you will be behind our balls any time :D

Pakistan is not the only victim of RAW terrorism many south asian countries faced such terrorist activites backed by RAW

To give you a brownie point, every countries intelligence agency plays with fire. Having said that, world knows only one name as birth place of Terrorism and its not India.

Covert actions are always taking place .If there are MQM guys are in touch with indian intelligence then Pak intel is also in touch with these MQM guys covertly.
They cannot stop these information exchanges so early.
For all of our sake, I hope thats true.

And they blame us for blaming ISI for everything happen in India :rolleyes:
Provide proof about our involvement :enjoy:

You are right. It is not both countries. I want to give credit to India. They started this bloody game. Bangladesh, Kashmir, Khalistan, Nagaland, tripura and Gujrat are some of the examples.
Involvement of RAW in Pakistan is a long story.

We have to see the human aspects of these RAW operations. Thousands of innocent people are being killed. As a human being don't you think, we should raise our voice and stop them?

I completely agree with you. Both countries have based their foreign policies on hatred with each others. Military and intelligence are adding fuel to this fire.

But I am not concerned about political and military elite. I am more concerned why people of both countries are not spreading the message of love and unity.

Naah.. Not India.

Indian foreign policy is much more diverse and ambitious and does not revolve around a single smaller neighbouring country, with which there is little opportunities for trade & commerce.
This shouldn't be news to anybody considering India's engagement all around the World.

Naah.. Not India.

Indian foreign policy is much more diverse and ambitious and does not revolve around a single smaller neighbouring country, with which there is little opportunities for trade & commerce.
This shouldn't be news to anybody considering India's engagement all around the World.

India has to send RAW chief to Pakistan to deny these allegations.

rehne de bhai.....Mumbai 26/11 blew up on their face as did the "Terror boat" these guys have taken out the word "Shame" from their dictionaries ---- :D
we have shame but you guys are hell bound to get a beating...you did try misadventures in the past and beaten every time..I guess your army is again cooking something. They could not digest the peaceful subcontinent.

its so damn clear...I told couple of weeks ago as well..PA is planning something big and things are rolling like that...No wonders if chinese are also involved. Something big will happen in next couple of days when mr modi is in china.

Back
Top Bottom