What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

Sir if I am director of ISI then I wouldn't be sending men with half baked plans like 65/71. EXFIL strategies are just as important as INFIL strategies. I'd say making a dramatic point at the RAW headquarters would be what the Israelis would do. I say the SSG should do the same.

As far as I believe, ISI's main objective is only to keep India busy where India can spend billions on security threats and not on social security. That's more than a success ;)

But this massacre in karachi is something I really think not backed by RAW. I just feel the government is hiding something.

Its a international forum, and accordingly i have got same privilege as you, and as i said before its not your jagir. So shut your A**hole.:lol::lol::lol:

If you got same privilege as me than why the brainless dotheads like you keep on whining that mods loves to kick your sorry a$$es.? only if you guys had little bit of self respect you wouldn't have been here but what to say you are bhartii after all.

So, Since you have nothing better you came up with these edited pictures which are very frequently circulated on Facebook in Pakistan. Nice job .:no:

Wow, Nice photoshop. Did you do it yourself?:omghaha:
How much you get per day for these funny edited pictures? I hope it pays your bills.:pleasantry:
BTW, since we are at it, Are you the one who photo shopped this RAW emblem with these terrorist? That was an epic fail :suicide2:
sorry to disappoint you but I did not photoshopped them...

13 pages. who will read anyway so the calls have been traced to??

anyway leaking information too early is in itself either a ploy or the media is playing on emotions.

mature people/ states don't ask for revenge they ask for justice. There is a helluva lot of difference between the two. So even with the 'if true' part your satatement ain't mature.

Justice? Are you kid? Have you gave justice for Samjhoota Express? Bharat should be told in the language she understands not by giving statements.

upload_2015-5-14_20-43-50.jpeg

If you got same privilege as me than why the brainless dotheads like you keep on whining that mods loves to kick your sorry a$$es.? only if you guys had little bit of self respect you wouldn't have been here but what to say you are bhartii after all.

this is the 3rd time I am putting up this question.

How did RAW manage to take IS( arabs) into their confidence to attack an Islamic Republic? I doubt they did, but If they really did this, then we are in serious problem.

Me and MODS don't share great chemistary, but as a rule what i think i put on the thread if you like it or don,t like it its not my problem. And as Pakistani you feel superior because........ you beat us in Economy, militarily, sports, space programe, IT and software, power generation, no. of scientific patent file, population,GDP, Nobel prize winners, Domastic car industry, Export, etc.:lol::lol::lol: I have seen many moron, but you are topping the chart currently. Keep up the good work.

As far as I believe, ISI's main objective is only to keep India busy where India can spend billions on security threats and not on social security. That's more than a success ;)

But this massacre in karachi is something I really think not backed by RAW. I just feel the government is hiding something.

While bleeding India dry is a main objective, adding a secondary objective is beneficial in this case.

Do you know why Israeli morale is so high? It is because they know that if someone hurts one of their own, they will be avenged in a swift and dramatic manner. If Pakistanis believed that about their government's sincerity like the Israelis, they would be unstoppable. Tit for tat also sends a message to your enemies that their actions have consequences and it makes them think twice before attempting future misadventures. Doing nothing in this case sends a strong signal of weakness.

Now lets talk a little bit about RAW's objectives. One of those objectives is to strangle foreign investment in Pakistan and economically starve it. Looking at the cancellation of the Zimbabwe cricket tour just after this massacre, i'd say RAW has been very successful in driving away foreigners. Other teams were ready to come to Pakistan but noone was willing to be the first. This tour was our ticket to foreigners coming to Pakistan again, but now the chance has gone. Mission accomplished for RAW which means they must pay for what they have done.

what happened to all the calls traced in Mumbai terror attack?
how serious was it taken?>
what a joke!

Back
Top Bottom