What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

RAW and ISI doesnt work on their own. They work under respective government instructions. These proxies are due to policies of both states.

But I highly doubt that IS will listen to any Indian envoy when they care less about Americans and their own people, what will Indians do?

time to run Raw through mincing machine

I am again asking this question, how the hell RAW managed to control and give orders to IS ( the arabs) against Islamic country Pakistan? Something is there which our leaders are hiding.

If true than i want 470 bhartiis blown up into pieces
Such a senior member and posting such garbage. .........................It seems you are a terrorist as you are openly vomiting all the useless crap on this thread.:(:(

Not really. Its possible to do it in real time. You can do this at the MSC level. You can tap in and listen in to a real time conversation. Don't ask me how. In fact, it has been done for the past 15 years.
Hmm... Intresting. Can I implore you to pls pls outline the juicy part. But how do you separate the "noise" from data ?? How do you get the other end of the conversation??

They must bleed.
Can you? What if you misadventure and re support terror like a state policy. In a haste you might create a bigger problem for yourself. What if you are wrong. It's not RAW.

Things can get messed up for misconception.

It would be wise for Pakistan govt and media to put the facts out.
Otherwise crying every time of RAW
will lead to state where no one would even believe even if RAW does an action.

A cooked up facts might misfire and back clash of it could not be handled by pakistan

like you have given facts and proofs every time by yelling against ISI and pakistan every time hypocrite indians

Such a senior member and posting such garbage. .........................It seems you are a terrorist as you are openly vomiting all the useless crap on this thread.:(:(

And these Pakis say, they are peace loving !! More like (human) piece loving.

Very mature

Did eyes of you guys goes blind on "IF TRUE" part? Or it's usual habit? AND YES - IF RAW'S INVOLVEMENT IS TRUE THAN I HAVE NO SHAME IN DEMANDING REVENGE. get this into your head, if you feel uncomfortable than feel free to quit the forum. I don't need certificate of humanity from Indians.

Did eyes of you guys goes blind on "IF TRUE" part? Or it's usual habit? AND YES - IF RAW'S INVOLVEMENT IS TRUE THAN I HAVE NO SHAME IN DEMANDING REVENGE. get this into your head, if you feel uncomfortable than feel free to quit the forum. I don't need certificate of humanity from Indians.
Is this Forum your jagir, stop all your BS................Terrorist cunt

I say follow the Israeli response example: Send SSG into India and make a dramatic point.

I say follow the Israeli response example: Send SSG into India and make a dramatic point.

You can be a good director. But sending SSG to India for a suicide mission? I guess you don't want their family to be happy and see them again in life. And SSG does not do such operations.

This is what happened when SSG came in India for an operation.
Try google this pic.

download.jpg

The villagers caught them and beat them with sticks and parade them into fields before handing them to IA.

LOL, So much for SSG

Back
Top Bottom