What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

I might be able to give a perspective in this regard. A SIM is what is used to code your voice data to the nearest substation.

[Ps: I am not disclosing any state secrets here. This is what I know while I worked on my final yr project and security seminar paper. I have seen the pros work and it's not cool as they depict in movies. It's hard work and very time consuming.]

Not really. Its possible to do it in real time. You can do this at the MSC level. You can tap in and listen in to a real time conversation. Don't ask me how. In fact, it has been done for the past 15 years.

I bet you are as well informed about coms as I am. I'll just leave it at that. Your run of the mill terrorists have no option, however, others, state sponsored, there is no way in heavens to decode their coms. You know it. I know it.
if indians have been able to trace down and listen to the ISI handler sitting in Karachi giving out instructions to the militants inside Taj, then us Pakis can do it too :buba_phone:
:cheesy:
P.S take it on the lighter side

It is not our tushys which are burning,rather your civilian, military leaderships and it should be!!

1) They claim India is behind terrorist attacks in Pakistan and they have sufficient proof.

2)They claim, they have shared the said "proof" with their allies. However no Pakistani ally even acknowledges receipt of such proof, much less condemns India.
So either you leader are liars or they are idiots, after all what is use of sharing such evidence with these supposed allies, when they even refuse acknowledge it, much less stand by you.

3) These good for nothing statements about sharing the evidence of "Indian involvement" with media and international community having been coming out since Rehman Malik was interior minister of Pakistan, When he use to claim..the said proof will be presented at the "right time".

Howver 8 yrs have passed, that "right time" has not come.

4) IF India is involved and you have the evidence, go ahead expose us, in front international community, like we did you for 26/11, got your organisations banned in UN, forced you accept, that Pakistanis were responsible for 26/11.

5) As far convincing gullible Pakistani of 'Indian involvement' is concerned that aint too hard...just get some one from you army, to say the words.
As soon as Pakistani army say's jump ..Pakistani's say..How high.

Very few in Pakistan have the actual brains to question why? And this we can see, some of your saner media houses are questioning your government and establishment.

This every day frothing at the mouth doesn't do you any good. Put your money, where your mouth is.

Why are you ignoring Indian MI TSD unit which is biggest proof onto itself ?

Guys seems to be over doing....
good photoshop though

although its a sick and cruel joke

there was one scumbag youtube uploader who uploaded an old video of Pakistani injured soldiers in tribal areas who had come under TTP attack and were rescued by a cobra gunship. the video was made by Pakistani soldier who was making the commentry.

the youtube faker first downloaded the video, removed the commentary and reposted it as claiming to be an attack on salala post by Americans and showed the cobra gunship flying far away to imply as if it was the Americans.

I challenged that son of a b1tch and asked youtube to remove the misreported video but the pr1cks didnt remove it and that unproven unverified video was picked up by our rating hungry media as well.. at that time it was Gen Kyani and his useless ISPR (as it is now) that didnt come forward dismissing that video and its misrepresentation.

I refuse to accept that RAW handlers will ever expose themselves on the phone like this. same view about the Mumbai massacre as well as it was deliberately recorded to imply ISI was invovled in any such cases if the calls are recorded like Mumbai, Peshawar they are done by the terrorists as an extra showing off like they do when they make their own videos of killing and beheading to show they are not scared of the authorities and it suits them very well when governments (Afghan, US, Pakistan and Indians) blame each other (Ilyas kashmiri who was later killed in drone strike did something similar by calling from inside the prison cell allegedly raising the possibility of Indo-Pak war hope you remember I am too tired and peed off to look for link to show what I am talking about but hope people remember that bit too when Zardari was woken up and cursed by supposedly an Indian official.)

LMFAO...... I almost died when I read "traced calls"........... the morons that actually buy such crap! :D

Indians shouldn't rejoice at my comments.... it's as moronic as India declaring, deciphering of calls when Mumbai attacks were taking place.....

Our people are such losers..... India and Pakistan BOTH!
look at the photoshop work there
7 out of 10

Oh please........ as if, recordings can not be made later for false flag ops......... now this doesn't mean that A Kassab wasn't involved, however, the deciphering, LOL, if you buy such shit of agencies! :D

Technically possible. Let's take a hypothetical scenario.

If Pakistani agencies, as a policy, record all outgoing calls from their networks and have a policy of storing this for 30 days, then there is a possibility of a record being present. In the scenario where an even occurs, there is a possibility to filter the calls to the level of origin. Then you sift through to destination. This is if the calls are made using voice service providers. Now, most of the conversations if recorded can get de-coded. It is not as difficult as you think it is.

The main problem in surveillance is not the decryption, but the identification. Once you find the needle, its easy to find a thread which goes through the needle's eye :)

1. The ratios of superimposed crops are all wrong.
2. The image fails to convey one exact purpose.
3. The image is not 'graphic enough'.
2. The image is not web friendly (it's not compressed and does not employ a progressive algorithm)

I'd give them 1/10. They fail miserably even at such basic things. Most definitely they also need a new media team.

look at the photoshop work there
7 out of 10

Instead of india bashing Pakistan should increase their protection against terrorist

Pakistan can learn from india terrorism decreased very low that we indian people dont bother about it any more

Normally media from both sides makes accusations and clay footed politicians from either side are quick to point finger towards the other country, but when the Army Chief makes a statement, you can be sure it's not without substance and also the menace will be dealt with accordingly.
Serious business is happening now. Proxies on both side will increase. They cant sit idle watching it all happen.

1. The ratios of superimposed crops are all wrong.
2. The image fails to convey one exact purpose.
3. The image is not 'graphic enough'.
2. The image is not web friendly (it's not compressed and does not employ a progressive algorithm)

I'd give them 1/10. They fail miserably even at such basic things. Most definitely they also need a new media team.
7 out of 10 because the people are buying the nonsense and feasting on it. I think it will have even a bigger credibility if Iranians are also blamed

if indians have been able to trace down and listen to the ISI handler sitting in Karachi giving out instructions to the militants inside Taj, then us Pakis can do it too :buba_phone:
:cheesy:
P.S take it on the lighter side

Well Indians were able to listen to the handlers is because that terrorist attack took place for around two or three days...so they were able to easily track them down.....

But this was a hit and run case....If RAW was involved in this Pakistan should definitely present the proofs in UN so that the whole world can see the evidence....Like India did....

Serious business is happening now. Proxies on both side will increase. They cant sit idle watching it all happen.

I think it will be better for both ISI and RAW chief... make them sit on the round table, and give a harsh warning to them that stop with all these BS their boys are are upto. IS is not a joke. They are hooligans and this is a serious threat for Pakistan. If we blame Indians we are not doing any good to us. Because some one else will take the advantage of it.

I think it will be better for both ISI and RAW chief... make them to sit on the round table, and give a harsh warning to them that stop with all these BS their boys are are upto. IS is not a joke. They are hooligans and this is a serious threat for Pakistan. If we blame Indians we are not doing any good to us. Because some one else will take the advantage of it.

RAW and ISI doesnt work on their own. They work under respective government instructions. These proxies are due to policies of both states.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom