What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

not everything has to be presented to the print media - they do not hold the legal authority & Govt does not owe them the legal obligation to share any such evidence, so such crap can be cut down.....
those who needed to see the evidence, they have been shown - i.e Prime Minister of the country & his Cabinet, & Reps of ally countries.......

Weak arggument.

And how do you know, that they have been shown the evidence and what they have been shown?

Ya because politicians and generals are such saints that they would never lie to people for political gains??!! Everyone in the world should take Pakistani politicians on their word, without being presented any proof.

And these "reps" allied countries, who have seen the supposed 'proof' why are they quite?

You have been doing that for decades !

This time around India has the edge, but chinese factor also play along with external forces who are meddling here.

The region will heat up for sure and Pakistani establishment as usual will try to harm India.

That is what I am asking for .... Get the edge back where it belongs :pakistan:

RAW is definitey involved in these massacres , they are against the economic development and upheavel of Pakistan from Day 1. Pak-China deal cannot be digested by them so easily and they will carry out such attacks in the future as well.
Han bhai, tu to thana na jab wo call laga raha tha.. tune hi to number dial kiya tha... Bhai naye ho. Zara chezon ko samjho, phir bakwas karo.

in fact India hates Pakistan's existence from the day 1
Apko bhi wahi salha hai, jo upar wale bhai sabha ko di hai.

@raihans & @msalmanrafiq pls try to become like @Hyperion . Though enemies, but it should not take away from a good debate. PDF needs good debaters, we have enough whiners.

10 million or so people became refugees because of your interference in our internal issues.
are you sure about it ?? It has nothing to do with war that began on 25 March 1971 ?? A history lesson Time:-
It was Pakistani military junta led by Gen Yaha Khan, who began a military operation against bengali nationalists, civilians, students, religious minorities and armed personnel, who were demanding self-determination and acceptance of the 1970 election results. The junta arrested Prime minister Elect Sheikh Mujibur Rahaman and banned major political parties and newspapers in East Pakistan; it brought the region under West Pakistani-dominated martial law authority.

Now pls donn tell me that Gen Yaha Khan was a RAW agent who started the war knowing well that India will intervene and it will break Pakistan.

If true than i want 470 bhartiis blown up into pieces
And these Pakis say, they are peace loving !! More like (human) piece loving.

Whats the point in telling the public if RAW is involved. RAW is not a sweet distributing factory. Its an outfit thats main directive is to cause problems for our state. Its not a new outfit, it has been in operations for a very long time. They have no morals or sensitivities as the blame usually ends up with some local group.The question is what is the other outfit given the task of making sure it does not succeed in its goals doing? These operations conducted by intel agencies on each others soils are extremely difficult to explain to the general public. The proofs that are needed are covered up and links are usually shoddy. Its the way that the cover ups happen is usually how the intel agencies track who was involved. Its not something laymen and forum goers like us will understand or can be given sensible reasons to. This call that came or this weapon that was used is not something that will be sufficient when it goes for debate. Its basically up your game or just get disgusted at your defeat in this business.

If true than i want 470 bhartiis blown up into pieces or top ranks of all intelligence agencies and sindh police, bureaucrats in defense and interior ministry should be sacked and tried for negligence.

Very mature

Weak arggument.

And how do you know, that they have been shown the evidence and what they have been shown?

Ya because politicians and generals are such saints that they would never lie to people for political gains??!! Everyone in the world should take Pakistani politicians on their word, without being presented any proof.

And these "reps" allied countries, who have seen the supposed 'proof' why are they quite?
The argument I have presented is strong enough
Actually the problem here is You guys never read the news properly, or perhaps it was the comprehension, but our Leaders have been addressing their nation only & not the World, so what matters here is if Pakistani nation believes it or not --- & going by the current trends, that holds true....we do believe our Leaders on this.......
Now as far as Allied countries are concerned then we have communicated our concerns to them, it is their personal Will, whether they want to say anything out on it or not.....we cannot force anyone into this.......
And if you read the statement of our Foreign Secretary then he have said it very clearly "International Forums will be contacted, and matter will be pursued"
On the lighter note, We rather believe the 'current' Military & Civil Leadership than the 'Soldout' Media houses.....
You are more than welcome to start a pole on this :)

Now i think this should be enough to cool down your tush that has been on fire ...... no?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom