What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

Pakistan is just building a narrative, their army has decided, now India needs to blamed for every terrorist act in the country, and therewith counter the pressure international community is applying for releasing the 26/11 terrorists.

But forget about conclusive evidence that can withstand cross examination in courts,
they are unable to come up with even a shred of evidence that will convince sane Pakistanis.

Or As Dawn puts it

"Despite consistently pointing out RAW’s hand behind terrorism in the country, Pakistani authorities have traditionally been uncommunicative about proofs. "

RAW involved in terrorist activities across Pakistan: foreign secretary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
India and Pakistan hate each other, Pakistan hates India's existence.

Pakistan do not even know what it wants, hatred is the basis to keep moving forward for this nation.

But the region has become hot offlate because of WoT , foreign powers meddling and creating chaos. Add to that the jihadi snakes you are raising and using as tool.
Pakistan want Kashmir, Khalistan and many other states within India and i am asking to our intel agencies why they stop supporting them. Khair now onward they should start supporting them.

India teach us how to hate a neighbor when they occupy our Kashmir , so be patient and enjoy :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Poster like these must be banned: Massacre of 41 innocent Pakistanis is not a laughing matter. POST REPORTED

The laugh was for your color blindness, Where you could have seen Taliban, you are seeing RAW...

@SamantK is an old user of PDF , he wil not mock death of SHIA..

This is the narrative that you have so successfully been able to build via your media and diplomatic offensive lobbying.
Ya right. It was India's diplomatic offensive lobbying that all these mullas opened shop in your country. It was us that sent OBL to your country. It was bcoz of us that you dady pounded you country with drones. Yes its all us. You are the nation of PURE.

That is why I am saying, that Pakistan should take this issue seriously now and highlight the other ugly terrorist face of indian extremists that she so far has succeeded to hide from the world.
Was it an Indian extremist in the bus ?? And the proof you had is just one guy yelling "Work done" and that's how your ruhani "Intelligence" agency figured it that, he was speaking to Ajit Doval !!

India is a major sponsor of terrorism in the neighborhood and as long as this issue has not been adressed, there is real danger to the world peace. At some point the neighbors are forced to retaliate by similar tactics and it may get well out of hand.
Ya we saw how ruthless India was when her neighbor where in trouble. Last time she shook the earth and her neighbors suffered. We all saw when India rescued hundreds of people from war zone. Ya India is making her neighbors life hell.
If India is so bad and Pakistan is the Purest of all, then why do the majority of countries in SAARC side with India ??

Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre
279126_35608864.jpg

279119_32725971.jpg

KARACHI (Dunya News) – Intelligence agencies have obtained evidence regarding involvement of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), India's top external intelligence agency, in Safoora Chowrangi massacre, sources told.

As per details, three calls have been traced in this regard and in one call a terrorist could be heard saying the “work is done.”

After finding the evidence, the law enforcement personnel have also arrested two key suspects.

Sources told that professional target killers were hired to kill 45 members of Ismaili community near Safoora Chowrangi who were travelling in a bus from Al-Azhar Garden to Ayesha Manzil.

Chairing a high level meeting at Governor House Karachi on Wednesday night, Prime Minister Nawaz said Karachi is economic hub of the country and therefore, anything happening there assumes greater importance.

He said Pakistan's economic development is not liked by its enemies whose agenda is to off-track the country from the path of progress and prosperity. We have to keep a vigil on such enemies.

Nawaz Sharif said all institutions responsible for countering terrorism should gear up to meet the challenges.

On the other hand, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif said that no efforts will be spared to apprehend and punish perpetrators of this terrorist act and their abettors.

Just like after Mumbai attacke...someone said.....Inki to Shaqlain hinduon wali hain...

The guy must have said "Work is done " in a Hindi accent... so the authorities realized that he was a Hindu RAW Agent.

Our direct enemies currently are BLA, TTP and RAW not Lakhvi and azhar, they are your enemies :devil:

Soon they will be your enemy too... Snakes has no master... Pity that after loosing 50,000 civilians you are doing same mistake...

By loosing one PM, we stop harboring snake.. How many more Kurbani you need?

LMFAO...... I almost died when I read "traced calls"........... the morons that actually buy such crap! :D

Indians shouldn't rejoice at my comments.... it's as moronic as India declaring, deciphering of calls when Mumbai attacks were taking place.....

Our people are such losers..... India and Pakistan BOTH!

is it possible that the plan originated from the Agency across the border & assistance in terms of logistics & manpower has been provided by local party (mqm) in order to divert the attention from the recent development in murder case......as well as change the perspective that MQM is not the party to be targeted but the other religious factions too.....
ofcourse the Agency involved had their own motives, but I am focusing on the Support network within the country

@Bratva @Jango @Horus @Oscar

LMFAO...... I almost died when I read "traced calls"........... the morons that actually buy such crap! :D

Indians shouldn't rejoice at my comments.... it's as moronic as India declaring, deciphering of calls when Mumbai attacks were taking place.....

Our people are such losers..... India and Pakistan BOTH!
In India's case, the entire conversation between the terrorists and their handlers in Pakistan was recorded.

And incidentally it was FBI that helped the Indian agencies do it.

I know it is important to equate India as well in order to not piss off the Pakistanis, but there is a magnitude of difference in this.

Oh well, we and other neighbors can find the very same analogy to "act as a a good citizen".

Lets see.... hmmm, Low caste hindus, chrisitans, muslims being lynched by extremits hindus.

Kashmiris, Khalistanis, Naxals/Maoists and God knows how many more.

Do you really want to go there? Every country including india has fault lines, india has no business of taking advantage of those fault lines and training terrorists to spread mayhem in the neighborhood. Or at least do not cry like a little girl, when neighbors are forced to retaliate with the same logic.
Ohh so you wanna play minorities card !! Well let me first burn you :- How many of your minority groups have remained ?? How long will it take to exterminate all those kafirs ??
Now, you speak about "Kashmiris, Khalistanis, Naxals/Maoists and God knows how many more.", how many of them in their right mind will ever ever think of migrating to Pakistan !! Like seriously why ?? Ppl kind of like to live, not killed in name of blasphemy. Ok back to topic, India did had to intervene bcoz around 10 million East Bengali refugees entered India afraid that your PURE RUHANI army would kill them. If that is not cry for help, I dunno what will be.

Oh please........ as if, recordings can not be made later for false flag ops......... now this doesn't mean that A Kassab wasn't involved, however, the deciphering, LOL, if you buy such shit of agencies! :D

In India's case, the entire conversation between the terrorists and
their handlers in Pakistan was recorded.

And incidentally it was FBI that helped the Indian agencies do it.

Pakistan is just building a narrative, their army has decided, now India needs to blamed for every terrorist act in the country, and therewith counter the pressure international community is applying for releasing the 26/11 terrorists.

But forget about conclusive evidence that can withstand cross examination in courts,
they are unable to come up with even a shred of evidence that will convince sane Pakistanis.

Or As Dawn puts it

"Despite consistently pointing out RAW’s hand behind terrorism in the country, Pakistani authorities have traditionally been uncommunicative about proofs. "

RAW involved in terrorist activities across Pakistan: foreign secretary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
not everything has to be presented to the print media - they do not hold the legal authority & Govt does not owe them the legal obligation to share any such evidence, so such crap can be cut down.....
those who needed to see the evidence, they have been shown - i.e Prime Minister of the country & his Cabinet, & Reps of ally countries.......

Back
Top Bottom