What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

I am not going to argue which religion is more violent, despite the fact that all these three religions are Semitic in nature. Islam has a significant violent component in its essence, and organizations like ISIS are a manifestation of this reality.

Here is a table from a study that was done by University of Louisville about which belief-followers are "responsible" for the most death toll in the world?
I guess this might be helpful.
p_186pw551.png

R.I.P for the victims first time I didn't hear any casualties.

Last edited:
Demonization campaign of KSA isn't coincidental, the situation will continue to cause people to be in awe, and get worse, up to fourth quarter of 2017.

Here is a table from a study that was done by University of Louisville about which belief-followers are "responsible" for the most death toll in the world?
p_186pw551.png

I'd be interested to know the sampling methodology. Does Indic for example include Pakistanis and Bangladeshis or do they get counted under Islamic?

And the Pakistani was a driver... What have jobs have to do with anything? Fact is they became radicalized and the Indian government FAILED to tackle this issue as have many others. So why pin down Pakistan for one man? Please down say that the ISI is behind this too lmao. you fail tomake a valid point therefore your weak argumnet is irrelevant and holds no credentials.
One is Indian . Kuwati plot...Suspect one
isis-terrorist-in-kuwait.jpg

p_186pw551.png
why so many for christian
I'd be interested to know the sampling methodology. Does Indic for example include Pakistanis and Bangladeshis or do they get counted under Islamic?
if they were counted under islamic then they wouldnt have their own row.

Mubarak Fahad Mubarak looks like Ishant Sharma.

if they were counted under islamic then they wouldnt have their own row.

They do not currently as well. Which is the reason for my confusion.

Indic Muslims are a third of all world Muslims. Not a small insignificant group by any stretch.

Demonization campaign of KSA isn't coincidental, the situation will continue to cause people to be in awe, and get worse, up to fourth quarter of 2017.

That campaign has been ongoing for decades (as with most MENA and Muslim countries throughout most of the modern period) so I doubt that anything will change in this regard. Besides KSA is moving in all of the right directions lately and reforms are taking place and will take place for the better. KSA from 20 years ago is long gone and will not return. I am not worried at all but in fact more hopeful than ever despite the turbulence the region is going through.

Not to mention that nobody would have any interest in seeing KSA turn into a new Iraq or Syria. Of course that is not going to happen but if it did it would burn down the region.

However let them do what they do as long as it means more and quicker reforms. I am all fine with that. I mean they already blame every single ill in the Muslim world on KSA (as absurd as that is) so whatever, I say.

Last edited:
That campaign has been ongoing for decades (as with most MENA and Muslim countries throughout most of the modern period) so I doubt that anything will change in this regard. Besides KSA is moving in all of the right directions lately and reforms are taking place and will take place for the better. KSA from 20 years ago is long gone and will not return. I am not worried at all but in fact more hopeful than ever despite the turbulence the region is going through.

Not to mention that nobody would have any interest in seeing KSA turn into a new Iraq or Syria. Of course that is not going to happen but if it did it would burn down the region.

I agree, but common sense says peak of all tensions will occur in year of 2017, from now until around the end of 2017. That's what I see personally, not just in KSA but also the rest of the region. Afterwards I believe people will be content and situation will prosper.

You can check out and read the whole study

p_186d7tu1.png

Thank you. So Pakistan and Bangladesh Muslims are Islamic, but Indian Muslims are Indic.

Can't see the logic in that.

Also, the study is sponsored by an Islamic society based out of Jordan, authored by a Muslim. Does not imply bias, but what we in scientific community call "conflicts" need always be addressed in the first slide of any presentation.

I agree, but common sense says peak of all tensions will occur in year of 2017, from now until around the end of 2017. That's what I see personally, not just in KSA but also the rest of the region. Afterwards I believe people will be content and situation will prosper.

To be a good cook, you must first be a bad one comes to mind.

Essentially every region, civilization and people etc. throughout history have gone through good and lesser good periods in their history. The MENA region entered a somewhat quite unstable period after the "Arab Spring" after being fairly stable and uneventful (by large) in the 1990's and early 2000's (if we exclude the invasion of Iraq in 2003) overall.

As the late Prince Saud al-Faisal (one of the most experienced diplomats in the modern era) said shortly before his passing last year:

"Saud made a prophetic comment in our last conversation, in November 2011. We were talking about the unruly revolution known as the Arab Spring sweeping the region. Most Saudi officials were terrified of this revolt, but Saud was calm, even hopeful. “It is a great transformation in the Arab world,” he said. “You can never avoid what the people want, no matter what government you have. . . . We are developing. Maybe not as quick as a revolution, but we are developing in a way that’s stable.”​

This is from a fairly interesting article published by WP.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/a-30-year-old-saudi-prince-could-jump-start-the-kingdom--or-drive-it-off-a-cliff/2016/06/28/ce669a3e-3c69-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_no-name:homepage/story

Anyway, outside of the menace of terrorism (which admittedly is often blown completely out of proportion) almost every other sector whether it is education, economy, infrastructure or other areas, is moving in the right direction (or at least evolving for the better) in the Arab and Muslim world.

I just read this book lately.

I can highly recommend it.

Of course the usual pessimists and doomsayers will preach what they always preach (hyperbole, overreactions, negativity) but I will let them do what they do best. They won't likely change anyway regardless of the ground realities.:lol:

Last edited:
Nope, the speicher base massacre was something the Sunni world loved. It's when they started bombing Sunnis all over the world and Sunnis realized IS was going to lose eventually that they decided to change their minds.

Having been on this forum for years i've seen the opinion of members from 2013 when ISIS was still unknown to the average westerner, to mid 2014 and today. Muslims are hypocrites and liars.

your statement might be true about arab muslims, but the isis is never loved and supported by overwhelming majority of pakistanis and that's why it couldn't find a foothold in pakistan. And i've never met a single person in pakistan who liked isis or its massacre. Anyhow we have to start from somewhere, and this is the best time to stop fighting each other and focus our energies against daesh.

Last edited:
@Arabian Stallion

Oh yeah, no end of Al Saud stuff, lol, I just the players in the region playing their remaining cards over the coming two years. Afterwards the people will get a break.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom