What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

I have serious doubts about this.

His family has come out strongly against this allegation already.

And as we in Pakistan already know this is not how a suicide bomber looks like after the blast.

As Usual still deny it ...

While trolling others internal issue , Didn't see that it will come into your court one day ...

This is not how a suicide bomber looks like. Period.

This is not how a suicide bomber looks like. Period.

As Usual still deny it ...

While trolling others internal issue , Didn't see that it will come into your court one day ...

And yet Indians claims they are not obsessed with Pakistan.

Come on man...How can not we are not obsessed about you!!!...We can not leave without having a day of news about Pakistan...Unfortunately, it is a fact of our life..

Come on man...How can not we are not obsessed about you!!!...We can not leave without having a day of news about Pakistan...Unfortunately, it is a fact of our life..

I feel sad for you in that case, when once claims to not care but still shows and obsessive behavior, it seems COPD.

Some sources reporting that the bomber was 18 years old saudi national

Benkirane, the head of the government of Morocco, cried and on Al Arabiya when they asked him about his comment over what happened in Madina. Who would attack the city of Prophet Muhammad?

99.99% Iran is behind it, I wish I'm wrong.

Why do you lie so much?

You don't wish you're wrong, on the contrary you want it to be Iran, your attempt is to rally the Muslims to hate Iran.

Than they should also take an eye on the paranoid rafidah..
We keep an eye on turkey, also Russia is not a kid to be fooled by a simple sorry. You should invest to be forgiven by the region, trust is not cheap, it's priceless and trusting terrorist turks is really difficult for Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Kurds.

I feel sad for the family of ppl who died....but I dont know, why I am not actually feeling really sad..!! ...not sure..!!!...but if I really rethink about it....what has SA done all thru these years of terrorism spreading from India to US via Pakistan and Africa to Arab via other nations?!! If I am not wrong, SA was seen as the Venture Capitalist by the Islamic Terrorist Groups across the globe when the issue was Islam vs Others...! but if you see the trends since last few years...its Islam vs Islam...the same terrorists groups are blowing up the the houses of other Islam family...SA still had not felt the heat of it, they might have thought they are untouchable because they host the holy sites of Islam...BUT, BUT...time to pay for your sins and learn from your past..! every life is important and carries the same weight...respect others and you will be respected.

Benkirane, the head of the government of Morocco, cried and on Al Arabiya when they asked him about his comment over what happened in Madina. Who would attack the city of Prophet Muhammad?

99.99% Iran is behind it, I wish I'm wrong.

Shut the **** you, you idiot. Stop insulting Iran.

We pray for the dead in Saudi, and condemn any terrorism anywhere. Hope the disease of terrorism is eradicated and the disease from your heart is cleansed.

Benkirane, the head of the government of Morocco, cried and on Al Arabiya when they asked him about his comment over what happened in Madina.

Benkirane is crying fearing his feeding tray will disappear...

Who would attack the city of Prophet Muhammad?

The Sauds have already done that. All you have to do is look the thread posted by your countryman Tipana boy..aka the arab horse *** ,

[/quote]Who would attack the city of Prophet Muhammad?[/quote]
The bedouins rescued by the British from the lost quarter did it first. All Islam historical artifacts were razed to give place to parking lots, hotels and palaces to the self claimed royals.
All you have to is see the thread posted by your countrymen Tipana boy aka arab horse@ss..there is nothing left to destroy...

Thinking about the Arabs, ie the Sauds they haven't change a bit since Ibn Khaldoun era. He said at the time in his muquadimah..
ibn khaldoun 6 24 16 les arabes...jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom