What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Really painful picture

1730938_232.jpg

Majority of early Islamic landmarks been gone in the name of expansion . Just example, this grave of First lady of Islam ,who financed the propagation of Islam.
hqdefault.jpg
Grave of first wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) mother of Fatemah (S), 11 Imams and all of Sayyeds.

Really really really really sad...

Inshallah after arrival of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) we will build a shrine on it.

Meanwhile shrine of Salman al-farsi in Iraq:

HM-20135284611212249851407658307.0401.jpg

An insignificant drop in the ocean among 1.6 billion people. Not even 0,001%.

I put little emphasis on empty words. What is that "ideology" exactly and where does that supposed ideology tell its followers to do what Fahish has been doing?

Other than that then you are right that Islam itself, all sects of Sunni and Shia Islam, Sufism etc. originates from what is today KSA.

ISIS does not rely on any donations at all. They control entire oilfields in Iraq and Syria and like any mafia/drug cartel rely heavily on extortion of the local populace. Nor has their actions or ideology anything to do with any Islamic sect. If that was the case we would have seen ISIS in action or similar groups decades ago but that was not the case.

ISIS is an internal Iraqi matter that was created in the aftermath of the fatal US invasion of Iraq and now it has evolved. However their existence is on loaned time.

I simply do not accept your premise and you have not proven your case at all either. Other than hyperbole.

Islam is from God not KSA.

Ask yourself why ISIS resonates more with saudis than other nationalites. Remember when saudis and a certain jordanian were celebrating ISIS attacks in syria
Very nice post. :tup: :tup:

Last edited:
Really painful picture

1730938_232.jpg

Islam is from God not KSA.

Very nice post. :tup: :tup:
It's about time ajmis should retake the custody of The Holy Places across the M.E from the sons of saud . Muslims should not trust bedouins with the Holy Sites .....they are just setting their petty tribal vendettas against Hashmis and the loyal folks of Madina----- any effort in this regard by any ajmi nation be it shia or Sunni should be supported at all cost ---if it wasn't for sharea I personal would have arranged a takfiri hit squad-----

It's about time ajmis should retake the custody of The Holy Places across the M.E from the sons of saud . Muslims should not trust bedouins with the Holy Sites .....they are just setting their petty tribal vendettas against Hashmis and the loyal folks of Madina----- any effort in this regard by any ajmi nation be it shia or Sunni should be supported at all cost ---if it wasn't for sharea I personal would have arranged a takfiri hit squad-----
Wait inshallah Allah give them their jaza...

It makes me strike my head against the wall--- for how long we are gonna put up with this humiliation
As long as Zionists exist.

https://defence.pk/threads/terrorism-cabalism-and-illuminism.436957

Last edited:
Its upto you but the rest of the world will.

You bharatis seriously need to get a life and stop using tragic terror incidents for your own shitty political cr@p. The attackers of Paris were Belgians, attackers of Dhaka were Bangladeshi, attackers of Istanbul airport were Russians, attacker Orlando was an Afghan. Terrorism is a global phenomenon today. No matter what Islamophobic right wing nut Aditya Raj Kaul say this attack would have little or no impact on Saudi Pak relations.

You should stop using terror incidents for your point scoring or else it won't be long before people would reply in the similar manner when sh!t hits Mumbai or Delhi.

I

Its the same madness which drives a person to blow up Israelis & other westerners (non muslims)

Yep. Where you can justify killing innocent people at one point then you can also justify killing Muslims by branding the kafirs and then blowing up the kabba by branding it a shrine. These khawarij have no limits whatsoever and I won't he surprised if they try to blow up the kabba.

You bharatis seriously need to get a life and stop using tragic terror incidents for your own shitty political cr@p. The attackers of Paris were Belgians, attackers of Dhaka were Bangladeshi, attackers of Istanbul airport were Russians, attacker Orlando was an Afghan. Terrorism is a global phenomenon today. No matter what Islamophobic right wing nut Aditya Raj Kaul say this attack would have little or no impact on Saudi Pak relations.

You should stop using terror incidents for your point scoring or else it won't be long before people would reply in the similar manner when sh!t hits Mumbai or Delhi.
The quote is directly from saudi ministry twitter handle and yes they are right wing nuts,nowhere anyone said pakistan has done terror strikes ,if you pakistanis think this reflects bad for your country its your problem and you guys needs to resolve it ,i just reported whats all over news crying over it doesn't change shit.

And don't give me that bs i have seen countless retards point scoring over dead Indians here.

The quote is directly from saudi ministry twitter handle and yes they are right wing nuts,nowhere anyone said pakistan has done terror strikes ,if you pakistanis think this reflects bad for your country its your problem and you guys needs to resolve it ,i just reported whats all over news crying over it doesn't change shit.

And don't give me that bs i have seen countless retards point scoring over dead Indians here.

I said don't use terror incidents for your shitty point scoring. Your nation loves doing this. And also don't post tweets from a islamophobic b@stard like that Kaul guy. He speaks 365 days of the year and is now showing pain on this attack when he learned that attacker was a Pakistani. He might be a hero for you but for us he is a islalmophobe. So don't post his cr@p here.

And mostly it is your soldiers in occupied Kashmir who get cheers and point scoring. Your civilians mostly don't receive this behavior. Don't pull us down to your low level where we would be forced to score points on your civilian deaths too.

Yep. Where you can justify killing innocent people at one point then you can also justify killing Muslims by branding the kafirs and then blowing up the kabba by branding it a shrine. These khawarij have no limits whatsoever and I won't he surprised if they try to blow up the kabba.

I remember isis fcks saying they will Naozobillah distroy Holy Kaba as they see it as a sign of Idolatry ..

This breed and their ideology must be distroyed

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Tody terrorism took a whole new term and now the whole humanity should come together to fight this menace

So before humanity shouldn't have fought them?
Huh. ... I thought we were all engaged in this fight longgg ago?

You are a moron with all due respect. Most of the current population of KSA is from Hijaz. As in NATIVE to the holy lands. That part of KSA and Arabia (Hijaz) has been controlled by Arab caliphates, empires and dynasties throughout the vast majority of Islamic history (since the beginning and until now) such as the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid for over 1000 years. Locals have always inhabited it, cared for it and protected it first and foremost and hardly any foreigners. This continues to this very day. Even during the Ottoman era it was the LOCAL Hijazi Sharif of Makkah and Madinah who controlled Hijaz and the holy sites de facto. I happen to belong to that family so I know the history of my region very well.

As for the few non-original mausoleums, they are not coming back as the holy sites are expanding and will continue to expand in order to serve the actual religious and logistic purpose of Makkah and Madinah which is to serve pilgrims during Hajj and Umrah.

As for your nonsense threats, I can only laugh and hard. Every single inch of the blessed Arab world will be in control of its native people (Arabs) whether in Makkah and Madinah or Karbala and Najaf. I invite you to change that.

Last edited:
Jeddah suicide bomber was Pakistani national
417b7adb-40ff-4d46-ae70-9a39da7760e6_16x9_788x442.jpg

Abdullah Qalzar Khan (Photo courtesy: Saudi Gazette)
Saudi Gazette, JeddahTuesday, 5 July 2016
Text size A A A

The security spokesman of the Saudi Interior Ministry stated that the suicide bomber who blew himself up early Monday morning in Jeddah was an expatriate Pakistani named Abdullah Qalzar Khan.

He was born in Pakistan and resided in the city of Jeddah with his wife and her parents. He came to Saudi Arabia 12 years ago to work as a private driver.

Deputy Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman on Monday received a telephone call from Pakistani army Chief Gen. Raheel Sharif.

The Pakistani official expressed condemnation by Pakistan of the terrorist act that targeted the vicinity of the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. He also stated Pakistan's full support for the kingdom.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ah-suicide-bomber-was-Pakistani-national.html

Back
Top Bottom