What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Lol no he didn't. By the way your knowledge is limited to Islam hating websites. The reason he migrated to medina was to escape persecution in Mecca. Even when in medina the Quraysh (along with Jews helping them out) attacked Medina. Many people converted out of their own will to Islam (such as a former Christian Tameem al-darri) and created the first constitution in medina which recognised Muslims and non-Muslims as part of the ummah. Pleas spare the nonsense.
Just a typical muslim response I know islam and arabic language more than you do

Just a typical muslim response I know islam and arabic language more than you do

Good then you know everything I said was true. This is history get used to it. Defending what you believe in isn't a "Muslims" response. It's a human one.

Last edited:
Good then you know everything I said was true. This is history get used to it. Defending what you believe in isn't a "Muslims" response. It's a human one.
Everything I said is from your sunnah and history books like tabari ibn athir and bukhari so don't bullshit me about western anti islamic websites

Everything I said is from your sunnah and history books like tabari ibn athir and bukhari so don't bullshit me about western anti islamic websites

What Hadith? Ones about battle? I can name other prophets which Christians and Jews believe in that killed too. But if an Arab does it he's a murderer. You don't know anything. Your hated clouds your judgment.

What Hadith? Ones about battle? I can name other prophets which Christians and Jews believe in that killed too. But if an Arab does it he's a murderer. You don't know anything. Your hated clouds your judgment.
Al taif,tabuk,muataa,the massacre against the jews.

Mohammad raise the sword for defence not for offense .
Fight the once who doesn't believe in god

Al taif,tabuk,muataa,the massacre against the jews.

Fight the once who doesn't believe in god

We believe the Jews believe in God so that point is irrelevant. I have no remorse for them. They betrayed us conspiring with Quraysh. A just and swift response. By the Christians standards we were too nice back then. There's a reason the Jews have the people that have been kicked out of the most countries. They will cry in pain as they stab you in the back. A perfect example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom