What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Enough of this ISIS. Not only Pak Army should send soldiers to secure Makkah and Madinah but this is time to use mini nukes on ISIS.

Enough of this ISIS. Not only Pak Army should send soldiers to secure Makkah and Madinah but this is time to use mini nukes on ISIS.
How many nukes you will launch. They have mini govt in Libya,Somalia,Mali,Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan .......They have now huge influence in Europe,Yemen,Middle Eastern countries.,Egypt.....this cancer is everywhere.....

Being a Saudi what's your reaction on this blast, where you see the problem ?

Will you please stop overreacting? How many Fahish members are there worldwide? 20.000 at most. How many Muslims are there worldwide? More than 1.6 billion. How many active Fahish supporters (people aiding them directly)? Probably not much than the number of members (20.000).

"Huge influence in Europe, Yemen, Middle Eastern countries, Egypt and everywhere". OK. Now calm down and take a deep breath.
Look at the havoc they have created all over the world . Are you blind or what ?. Three days ago they killed 200 Iraqis in one suicide attack, day before they killed people in Turkey and list goes on and on and on..............ISIS is reality on the ground..........its not a day dream....wake up .....
Do you want me to post the list of their atrocities ....or you are defending ISIS...don't know why.
When any suicide attack goes in Pakistan, we Pakistani condemn the failure of our govt. We don't defend them.
Pakistani created Taliban to counter Russian, now they created a havoc in Pakistan. We Pakistani condemn the act of Pakistani govt at that time. It was wrong act and now its been 3 decades Pakistani people paying the price. In last few years Pakistan lost 70,000 citizen and soldiers, lost billions of dollars.......Never defend the failure of home state...If someone is wrong say it wrong....An imported ideology has destroyed Pakistan image all over the world.

Last edited:
There are civilians with them.you wanna kill them too?

Damage is done & it's really shameful

Many Saudi nationals have been caught in terrorist activities inside Pakistan as well as funding them via shady charity networks..isn't that shameful too? Terrorism is a global phenomena of Islam...it will occur everywhere regardless of race and nationality..When you dry up a society and kills its culture in the name of religion and replace it with obession of Allah, prophet, Makkah and Medina..this is bound to happen..these people do not cherish life because they have no reason to..they have been enclosed in a tunnel since they were born...

I will give you the benefit of doubt because they dont teach nuke science in madrassah..we should first focus on securing our own borders..given the low level of damage..this could also be an botched up individual level operation..some frustrated idiot decides to end his life and make a headline about it...

Will you please stop overreacting? How many Fahish members are there worldwide? 20.000 at most. How many Muslims are there worldwide? More than 1.6 billion. Hw many active Fahish supporters (people aiding them directly)? Probably not much more than the number of members (20.000).

There are tens of thousands of active ISIS members, and most likely millions of silent supporters worldwide. The organization managed to attract more than 30.000 members within a timespan of only 2 years. Imagine what it could have achieved if the West didn't intervene and regional countries wouldn't close their borders to their recruits. Moreover, the organization is drawing support from an ideology which is widely cherished in Saudi Arabia, and has over the decades been exported to countries such as Pakistan.

Frankly, the nationality of the suicide bomber is insignificant. What matters is the ideology, which is neither Pakistani in nature nor find its origins in the country. The ideology that ISIS has adopted on the other hand can be traced back to Saudi Arabia, and the whole world is now feeling the consequences of it.

only way to limit or stop these attacks is to go after the money and through knowledge

go after the rich Muslims giving money to ISIS and other Islamtic terrorist organziations

stop funding and spreading madrassas that teach hate.

you don't have to become liberal but you can become more moderate and conservative.

No, I saw what they did in Baghdad, KSA, Yemen, Istanbul and Dhaka lately but you are talking about NUKES and about a HUGE "influence" all over the world while I am telling you that they have no more than 20.000 members and likely a similar number of people who aid them directly. Now how many Muslims are there worldwide again? That's right, 1.6 billion.

Such absurd overreactions serve their purpose and the purpose of Islamophobes.

Besides it has been established ages ago that Fahish and similar groups have nothing to do with Islam. What they are doing is what other criminal groups are doing worldwide, whether drug cartels or mafia or other groups. Fighting for influence and nothing more.

Funny how this Fahish group was nowhere to be seen prior to 2003. Did the people of the MENA region suddenly change after that date? Fahish is the result of events in Iraq. Now in order to attract additional foot soldiers for their project in mainly Iraq (now Syria as well) the local leadership of Fahish is mixing their criminal activity with pseudo-Islam. A pseudo-Islam that has never been seen in history before.

I find it highly offensive that you allude to the entire MENA region supporting Fahish as well as your absurd claims of a HUGE influence.
With due respect , I accept your point of view. But , we Pakistani been dealing this curse and this ideology right after first Afghan war. (1981). Our generation destroyed. We had brain drain, left the country. If you are intelligent enough to understand the consequences of brain drain.

There are tens of thousands of active ISIS members, and most likely millions of silent supporters worldwide. The organization managed to attract more than 30.000 members within a timespan of only 2 years. Imagine what it could have achieved if the West didn't intervene and regional countries wouldn't close their borders to their recruits. Moreover, the organization is drawing support from an ideology which is widely cherished in Saudi Arabia, and has over the decades been exported to countries such as Pakistan.

Frankly, the nationality of the suicide bomber is insignificant. What matters is the ideology, which is neither Pakistani in nature nor find its origins in the country. The ideology that ISIS has adopted on the other hand can be traced back to Saudi Arabia, and the whole world is now feeling the consequences of it.

An insignificant drop in the ocean among 1.6 billion people. Not even 0,001%.

I put little emphasis on empty words. What is that "ideology" exactly and where does that supposed ideology tell its followers to do what Fahish has been doing?

Other than that then you are right that Islam itself, all sects of Sunni and Shia Islam, Sufism etc. originates from what is today KSA.

only way to limit or stop these attacks is to go after the money and through knowledge

go after the rich Muslims giving money to ISIS and other Islamtic terrorist organziations

stop funding and spreading madrassas that teach hate.

you don't have to become liberal but you can become more moderate and conservative.

ISIS does not rely on any donations at all. They control entire oilfields in Iraq and Syria and like any mafia/drug cartel rely heavily on extortion of the local populace. Nor has their actions or ideology anything to do with any Islamic sect. If that was the case we would have seen ISIS in action or similar groups decades ago but that was not the case.

ISIS is an internal Iraqi matter that was created in the aftermath of the fatal US invasion of Iraq and now it has evolved. However their existence is on loaned time.

With due respect , I accept your point of view. But , we Pakistani been dealing this curse and this ideology right after first Afghan war. (1981). Our generation destroyed. We had brain drain, left the country. If you are intelligent enough to understand the consequences of brain drain.

I simply do not accept your premise and you have not proven your case at all either. Other than hyperbole.

Last edited:
An insignificant drop in the ocean among 1.6 billion people. Not even 0,001%.

Based on what numbers exactly? Active members? Ideological support within muslims countries by surveys? Like I said, ISIS managed to recruit more than 30.000 members in only 2 years. If it would have given free space, imagine how many more muslims it would have attracted. There is a serious violent character in Islam which ISIS has brutally adopted.

I put little emphasis on empty words. What is that "ideology" exactly and where does that supposed ideology tell its followers to do what Fahish has been doing?

The ideology of takfirism, ransacking the holy sites of other sects and killing them for supposed unholiness finds its origins in Saudi Arabia, with the modern variant being Saudi's Wahhabism.

Other than that then you are right that Islam itself, all sects of Sunni and Shia Islam, Sufism etc. originates from what is today KSA.

Not entirely true, but that is a completely different theological discussion.

Based on what numbers exactly? Active members? Ideological support within muslims countries by surveys? Like I said, ISIS managed to recruit more than 30.000 members in only 2 years. If it would have given free space, imagine how many more muslims it would have attracted. There is a serious violent character in Islam which ISIS has brutally adopted.

The ideology of takfirism, ransacking the holy sites of other sects and killing them for supposed unholiness finds its origins in Saudi Arabia, with the modern variant being Saudi's Wahhabism.

Not entirely true, but that is a completely different theological discussion.

Once again there are 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide. I repeat, 1.6 billion. CIA estimates that there are between 19.000-25.000 ISIS members worldwide. What is there to misunderstand? As for active supporters, every logic dictates, that there are no more of such people than actual members.

The forerunners of ISIS have existed in Iraq since 1999.

If you take a look at Islamic scripture it is much less violent than Judaism, Christianity and most other religions. However if criminal and absolute fringe groups such as ISIS are desperate to only put emphasis on 1-3 Qur'anic verses (taken out of context) or Ahadith of a dubious authenticity there is not much to do.

No such thing. I asked you to find a correlation between the actions of ISIS and Islam or any Islamic sect. You failed to do so as has everyone else so far.

Which Islamic sect calls for attacks on the second most holy site in Islam, the killing of children and 100's of other examples that have nothing to do with any Islamic sect or religion for that matter? At least as practiced by 99,99% of all Muslims and people of any religion?

No, it's entirely correct. Islam itself, Sunni and Shia Islam (human constructs) and Sufism all originate in what is today KSA or the Arab world. Many of the Sufi practices have a pre-Islamic origin in practices from the region for instance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom