What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Though the news has not yet confirmed but as usual blame is at Pakistanis... consequently no more visas for Pakistanis .. one idiot can sometime ashamed a whole nation. but very sad incident may Allah blessed the souls of martyrs

Though the news has not yet confirmed but as usual blame is at Pakistanis... consequently no more visas for Pakistanis .. one idiot can sometime ashamed a whole nation. but very sad incident may Allah blessed the souls of martyrs
Damage is done & it's really shameful

Damage is done & it's really shameful
problem is this dirty intelligence game.us was targeted through a pakistAni and saudis spelled our name in public.connect the dots.things are not as clear as they seem to be.maybe another pressure tactics.or indian false flag.let the fog settle down

ISIS will not disappear without a solution for the sectarian madness in Iraq. The so called Iraqi government is basically led by a terrorist organization named Al Dawa party. That party itself fought with Iran against Iraq during the 8 years war. Nori Al Mailki is a straight up 3rd class secretary for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Al Abadi (the current Prime Minister) is not any better. Basically, ISIS is a complex product that was born from a combination of Al Qaeda, and the Iraqi Ba'ath. I see the same pattern of violence in ISIS as in the Iraqi Ba'ath.

The same madness and the absolute ruthlessness. Now there are millions of Sunni Iraqis that have fled their homes and live currently in tents. The Iraqi government is observing the Shia militia burning houses in Falloujah, Tikrit, and Al Ramadi without intervening. The truth is that the Iraqi government is working closely with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to reduce the Sunnis number in Iraq to the lowest possible. They are doing it the same way the Safavids did when they forcefully converted Iranians to Shiasim.They are doing it while denying verbally (day and night) that they have sectarian motivations.​

Is Iran on your mind every minute.

Iraqi gov could've not intervened in Fallujah and waited, IS would've starved everyone to death. Either way the locals there learnt their lesson and know now what their Muslim brothers are, they will impact the situation more than other Arabs.

Sigh ! Yesterday while reading, never for a second i thought there could be pakistani hand in this. Was suspecting person from syria or iraq, given thats where ISIS stronghold is.
But not even 24 hours have passed and a pakisani is named with the details. :coffee:

Sigh ! Yesterday while reading, never for a second i thought there could be pakistani hand in this. Was suspecting person from syria or iraq, given thats where ISIS stronghold is.
But not even 24 hours have passed and a pakisani is named with the details. :coffee:

He was living in Saudia for the last 12 years. Enough time to get radicalized by the Saudi extremists there.

Did civilians die? I kust read that terrorists attacked three separate cities and rushed here.

A lot of terrorist apologists who secretly support them are downplaying the Medina incident as just a gas explosion. Because they know that once Medina becomes popular news their support will drop significantly; and these extremist animals survive on finding support among the uneducated and ignorant masses.

Man....I am getting lost now...I was initially thinking these IS nuts are politically supported by Gulf nations...Now, they stared attacking gulf nations too...Then who is sponsoring them where do they get money to do get such organized crime?...This is getting weird day by day..

It's self sustaining, besides being a mercenary army providing services to various countries for their own strategic requirements.

Mongols, British were paid by rival kings and factions to take care of their immediate rivals, not knowing that the invading army would turn on them soon. The same is what's happening now.

The isis or rather the caliphate is propped up by extremist religious groups who wish to witness the dawn of Islam and wish to impose their extreme laws all over the world.

Neighboring countries and regimes and the religious groups within them aid them to attack their rival sects or countries to get rid of them or to save themselves from being attacked by isis.

Killing of Osama was a turning point, once zawahiri was appointed AQ head, he planned to create multiple self sustaining groups in multiple locations to carry forward jihad.

Hence you see the extreme rise of groups like boko haram, Al shabab and his pet project the AQIS.

Isis emerged from one such grouping comprising of Al nusra and other factions fighting a civil war in Syria.

Some good news. Contrary to previous reports only 4 security forces have perished in total in those 3 terrorist attacks. In earlier reports two civilian casualties were reported as dead in the Madinah attack.

Also 3 out of 4 suicide bombers were neutralized before they could cause more harm. Job well done by the security officers (and onlookers) who risk their lives on a daily basis to ensure the safety of everyone in KSA.

It is thanks to their tireless work that KSA remains one of the most secure countries on earth despite being located in the middle of this godforsaken (of late) region full of conflicts and instability.

I expect arrests and raids in the upcoming days. Good hunting, I say! This menace which has nothing to do with Islam, any culture or humanity for that matter must be rooted out at all costs.

Lastly I do not understand why our Indian friends here are so obsessed about showcasing that one of the suicide bombers was a Pakistani national? So what? A terrorist/lunatic is a terrorist/lunatic regardless of his nationality or ethnicity. A few bad apples among Pakistanis means nothing. Likewise when it comes to KSA and any other country. He could have been an Indian or a Martian and the situation would have been the same.

Nor will this have any influence whatsoever on how KSA views Pakistan or Pakistanis. We are not this dumb especially not as there are 2 million Pakistanis in KSA.

If absolute idiots generalize whole nations, nationalities or ethnicities based upon a few bad apples that do not even make up 0,001% of the entire population, it is their problem not ours.

A lot of terrorist apologists who secretly support them are downplaying the Medina incident as just a gas explosion. Because they know that once Medina becomes popular news their support will drop significantly; and these extremist animals survive on finding support among the uneducated and ignorant masses.

I do not know what you are precisely referring to here but the rumor of a gas cylinder explosion was highlighted by all media, local as foreign as well as reports on the ground initially. I doubt that those reports had anything malicious about them. However if people still claim that to be the case when we know that such a thing did not happen, then sure those people have an agenda and a ugly one.

Last edited:
Jeddah suicide bomber was Pakistani national

JEDDAH — The security spokesman of the Interior Ministry stated that the suicide bomber who blew himself up early Monday morning in Jeddah was an expatriate Pakistani named Abdullah Qalzar Khan.

He was born in Pakistan and resided in the city of Jeddah with his wife and her parents. He came to the Kingdom 12 years ago to work as a private driver.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/jeddah-suicide-bomber-pakistani-national/

Back
Top Bottom