What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

There is a concept inside islam that praises martyrdom. Unfortunatelly this has been hijhacked by terrorists who think that the more civilians they kill the biggest their victory is.

This is a twisted khwarij mindset ...has nothing to do with islam

In my humble opinion ... terrorist are the problem... but even bigger problem are those people who try to justify them....
Terrorist appologists....
For ethnic reasons ....for own personal gains..for political reasons.

In pakistan there os still no shortage of them....

In my humble opinion ... terrorist are the problem... but even bigger problem are those people who try to justify them....
Terrorist appologists....
For ethnic reasons ....for own personal gains..for political reasons.

In pakistan there os still no shortage of them....

Yeah BUT terrorism and resistance are the same thing

What kinda muslims ISIS they want to call themselves.. they are killing innocent people in holy month.. and they want to create an islami caliphate. my a%%.. every muslim country should fight these scums and destroy to its core.

In both cases you kill. The tough question is whether this is justified

Killing an armed soldier in war is justified...

Attacking a target with no or little military value is a war crime for organised army...and terrorism for asymtric force

And then those scum bags call themselves Muslim .
Even non muslims will never attack Masjid Nabwi
At least now world world should accept these are just imposters who even attack one of Holiest site of Islam , they have nothing to do with Islam

You don't know we are safavid infidels !? :)

IsIs created to kill infidels but after couple of years sunni Muslims which were happy with isis ( so many members in pdf supported isis for killing infidels ) find out the real nature of these monsters !

:)

They were heros before starting to kill sunni Muslims !
What else left , they are striking on the door of Holy mosque.

Man....I am getting lost now...I was initially thinking these IS nuts are politically supported by Gulf nations...Now, they stared attacking gulf nations too...Then who is sponsoring them where do they get money to do get such organized crime?...This is getting weird day by day..

I wish and hope Saudi Gov crush and punish the culprit..

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e rajioon

may the dead rest in peace and may the perpetrators burn in Hell.
may ALLAH swt wipe this blood thirsty vermin of the face earth and bring peace to his creation.

Man....I am getting lost now...I was initially thinking these IS nuts are politically supported by Gulf nations...Now, they stared attacking gulf nations too...Then who is sponsoring them where do they get money to do get such organized crime?...This is getting weird day by day..

I wish and hope Saudi Gov crush and punish the culprit..

So the mission was successful !

:-) Whoever says that Allah is the one and only God, and Muhammad PBUH is the final messenger of Allah is a muslim in my books. Everything comes later.

Yes some muslims got excited with the victories of daesh in the beginning but i think most of them turned away when the massacre of speicher base happened. But Alhamdulilah only a very rare breed is now supporting them. But most of the Pakistanis were against daesh from the beginning.

I was also against any group like al qaeda, ttp or daesh from the begining just like most Pakistanis. I support the unity of muslims and unity cannot come without tolerance and respect.

Tolerance & respect !

Beautiful words

Yes some muslims got excited with the victories of daesh in the beginning but i think most of them turned away when the massacre of speicher base happened. But Alhamdulilah only a very rare breed is now supporting them. But most of the Pakistanis were against daesh from the beginning.

I was also against any group like al qaeda, ttp or daesh from the begining just like most Pakistanis. I support the unity of muslims and unity cannot come without tolerance and respect.

Nope, the speicher base massacre was something the Sunni world loved. It's when they started bombing Sunnis all over the world and Sunnis realized IS was going to lose eventually that they decided to change their minds.

Having been on this forum for years i've seen the opinion of members from 2013 when ISIS was still unknown to the average westerner, to mid 2014 and today. Muslims are hypocrites and liars.

Back
Top Bottom