What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Yet hardly any Iranian member amongst it. That is why you won't hear any Abu al-Irani or Abu al-Farisi being a member of this death cult. Unlike hundreds of Sunni Turks.

It has Kurdish fighters, yet finds no fertile ground for terrorism in Iran.

The border is long and mountainous, which makes it nearly impossible to stop them from crossing the border. But unlike in Turkey, Iran effectively manages to keep them out of the cities and important strategic areas.

Human resources and geographical issues are enligthened in the previous posts, however, you still cannot come up with logical explanation why ISIS has attacked many developed or underdeveloped hostile or ''friend'' countries in the world, however, she has not attacked the biggest foe in the region, especially in Iraq, and Syria.

Saying and doing is two different things.

ISIS has attacked USA, Europe, Russia, Turkey, S.A. and others, but has not attacked Iran that is next to her. The question is why she has not.

Ask your incompetent intelligence chief Hakan Fidan. Just don't blame us for competence.

Human resources and geographical issues are enligthened in the previous posts, however, you still cannot come up with logical explanation why ISIS has attacked many developed or underdeveloped hostile or ''friend'' countries in the world, however, she has not attacked the biggest foe in the region, especially in Iraq, and Syria.

I gave you tons of explanisations. You just willingly overlook them because it fits your narrative. The reason why ISIS fails to conduct terrorist attacks in Iran is the same reason why hardly any Iranian is a member of this death cult.

I don't believe in the holiness of religions. It's just a human creation in my humble opinion. Moreover, would it make any difference in this case? The fact that Medina is a holy city for muslims doesn't make this terrorist attack any worse than the ones in Baghdad, Bangladesh or Pakistan.

It might not matter to you. For more than a billion muslms it is holy and it matters everything for us. And yes it has hurt me more than any attack in Pakistan or BD. You might not understand this. Not your fault.

Daesh is a new start-up of Iran, why would they attack the hand that feeds them?

I am trying to understand that ISIS with members of different nationalities has attacked everybody in the world, but has not attacked the country that is next to her, in ''fight'' in Iraq and Syria.

I gave you tons of explanisations. You just willingly overlook them because it fits your narrative. The reason why ISIS fails to conduct terrorist attacks in Iran is the same reason why hardly any Iranian is a member of this death cult.

Conspiracy, personal trolling, emotional remarks have no value in my eyes.

When you come up with facts, you will be thanked for it.

Did anybody ever see daesh attacking anyone else beside muslims?

Did daesh ever attack jews or christians?

Even the dumbest idiot must understand that daesh is a jewish terror group doing false flag operations as muslims

Yezidis? Shias? Chinese, Japanese, Americans, British in Syria / Iraq? Non Muslims separated for not knowing Quran verses in Bangladesh restaurant?.

Daesh is a new start-up of Iran, why would they attack the hand that feeds them?

Oh yes, the good-old Arab conspiracy theory regarding ISIS popping up again. Must be a shame that the ideological origins of ISIS can be found in Wahhabi KSA, supported by millions of petrodollars from many Persian Gulf kingdoms and manages to attract thousands of recruits in Saudi Arabia and other Arab-populated countries.

How easy for a suicide bomber to go to the crowds in Mekkah and detonate his explosives?

It might not matter to you. For more than a billion muslms it is holy and it matters everything for us. And yes it has hurt me more than any attack in Pakistan or BD. You might not understand this. Not your fault.

It hurts you more because your are indoctrinated with silly dogmas. Any man degrading human suffering is completley immoral imo.

However, They can cross the border anyway, if they really wants to attack Iran. however, ISIS who has conducted attacks in many countries in the world cannot find a way to get in Iran and conduct attack?

You need come back with logical explanations.

any government that is not part of the ISIL Project can easily block most of ISIL attacks like Iran is doing.

ISIL attacks are political and cannot be carried out without the help of state agencies even including this one in medina or previous istanbul. it is the governments who allow ISIL attacks and they cry foul to fool and distract people.

Sheikh Imran is a good one who exposes the political reasons of each isil attack.

It hurts you more because your are indoctrinated with silly dogmas. Any man degrading human suffering is completley immoral imo.

Whatever. As I said. You won't understand it. Not your fault. You are ignorant and we understand it.

No comment.

CmiowIMWYAA-DOI.jpg

Update:

1 failed attempt of an suicide attack in Al-Qatif. No casualties.

1 suicide attack in a parking lot next to the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi complex. The terrorist targeted 7 security officers when he pretended that he wanted to break his fast with them. The attack killed 4 security forces. The suicide bomber was 18 years old.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...in-two-Saudi-cities-after-earlier-blast-.html

Earlier today an expatriate in his 30's attempted to attack the US consulate in Jeddah but was neutralized by nearby security forces. 2 security officers were lightly wounded but they have been released from the hospital and are fine.

Warning: Graphic material.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/949046/saudi-arabia

Not as bad as it could be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway KSA is arguably the most stable major country in the MENA region despite bordering several unstable countries when measured based on the number of terrorist attacks and casualties. Terrorist attacks are very rare. Even more so considering the fact that KSA is officially at war with a notoriously unstable neighboring country.
In the past 3 years (since the rise of ISIS in the region) there have only been 3-4 major terrorist attacks in KSA. Outside of that there have only been a few assassinations or assassinations attempts on security forces that have killed less than 10 personnel.
The Saudi Arabian Mukhabarat is very powerful. I remember 3 years ago or just 2 years ago when ISIS had conquered half of Iraq and Syria, that people were saying that KSA would soon be next and that we would see terrorist attacks all over KSA each week. The Saudi Arabian people and security forces proved all of such people wrong. Although we know that many of such people were secretly wishing for such a thing to occur and still do.

upload_2016-7-4_23-11-31-png.315712

Anyway it is crystal clear, if anyone was still in doubt, that Fahish are outside of the fold of Islam and the attack in the holy city of Madinah during Ramadan was another confirmation among many lately (Baghdad, Istanbul, Qatif, Jeddah, Kabul, Al-Mukalla etc.)

What is shocking is that they (Khawarij) are attacking the second most holy city deliberately during Ramadan. Muslims might have differences among themselves due to different sects but such behavior has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam. No sane Muslim can attack such a site or similar ones.

Khawarij must be mercilessly combated all across the Muslim world. Muslim governments should work together in this regard but I want to see that before I will believe it as they are busy countering each other instead of cooperating.

The only "good" thing about the attacks and previous ones across the world during this Ramadan is that this will strengthen the political and ideological fight against Fahish even more. After today there can be no doubt anymore even for the blind.

Anyway this was expected as Al-Adnani proclaimed that Fahish would attack targets during Ramadan more fiercely than ever before in a audio message this May. Such attacks are just a reflection of the ground realities where they are losing in Iraq and Syria and their short-lived "popularity" is also likewise mostly completely gone outside of the nutcases. Mostly vulnerable young people like that 18 year old suicide bomber.

Lastly this will also give further support to the likes of MBS and like-minded reformers within the government and clergy which would be great news for KSA. Those 4 security officers who perished might have made (looking at this event years from now on) a great, great sacrifice. Let us hope so. Outside of the lives lost and the emotional and religious element (an attack of this kind next to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi in the second holiest city in the holiest of months (Ramadan) this might, for lack of better words, be "encouraging" news if looking at this from a full perspective. Of course by this I do not mean that those attacks are encouraging news by themselves but more what they could lead to of positives. One should always try to look for the positives even in the darkest moments.

Opinions please.

@alarabi

[USER=151972]@Full Moon
as a senior (compared to me) I would be very glad to hear about your opinion in this regard. We can take it in Arabic as well if allowed to if you prefer that.

@Oscar I deleted my previous post in order to move this post to the next page and in order to stay on topic. There is only one example of this post and that is the one I just posted. This one.

Anymore posts derailing from the thread, talking of sectarian issues or otherwise will lead to a direct suspension for a week without explanation.

Thanks. Certain users always seem to want to derail or score brownie points whenever a terrorist attacks occurs in the world. Quite disgusting.[/USER]

EDIT: Condolences arriving from the entire Arab and Muslim world and most countries. In terms of casualties the attacks were not fierce but the target and place will make headlines across the world.

Guys turn on Al-Ekhbariya. Wonderful speech currently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom