What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Saying and doing is two different things.

ISIS has attacked USA, Europe, Russia, Turkey, S.A. and others, but has not attacked Iran that is next to her. The question is why she has not.
So you think Iran supports ISIS on one side and, on the other, fights them through its own Army, weapons and Hezbollah? SAA would have been finished if it wasn't for Iran and Russia stepping in and helping them.

I would suggest that instead of worrying about other countries, Turkey close it's southern borders because last i heard ISIS continues to travel back and forth with no real impediments. There is also the matter of who buys ISIS' oil ;)

So you think Iran supports ISIS on one side and, on the other, fights them through its own Army, weapons and Hezbollah? SAA would have been finished if it wasn't for Iran and Russia stepping in and helping them.

I would suggest that instead of worrying about other countries, Turkey close it's southern borders because last i heard ISIS continues to travel back and forth with no real impediments. There is also the matter of who buys ISIS' oil ;)
ISIS has very deep roots , they do whatever and whenever. No control. They have huge support ground. These type of low intensity insurgencies need huge financing. Today Holy mosque attack is big warning shot. It means these terrorist have very effective local network and easily transport all type of explosive from one place to another.
Imagine they are fighting full war in Iraq,Syria,Somalia, Mali, Afghanistan,Yemen. They even have govt on part of Libya. Now they are reached inside Europe and Turkey. ...............what else.

I
Sad. Very sad. What madness drives a person to attack masjid e nabwi. How can these khawarij justify this to their slaves..

Istanbul, Dhaka, iraq and now Saudi Arabia. In just a couple of weeks these monsters have attacked four different countries and they attacked masjid e nabwi. Madness.

They have to be stopped. Uprooted and annihilated.

We cannot allow these khawarij to keep attacking innocent people and destroy the very foundation of Islam which is peace and love.

Its the same madness which drives a person to blow up Israelis & other westerners (non muslims)

Saying and doing is two different things.

ISIS has attacked USA, Europe, Russia, Turkey, S.A. and others, but has not attacked Iran that is next to her. The question is why she has not.

Why the heck iran would support a huge anti shia organization which promised to annihilate the city of karbala and najaf? If iran is their friend then why they are fighting daesh in iraq and syria? I don't think their friend is iran or saudi arabia, i'm sure their friend and supporter is israel which did not receive even a single attack from daesh or al nusra. I'm sure no muslim country wanted to create this monster.
Update:

1 failed attempt of an suicide attack in Al-Qatif. No casualties.

1 suicide attack in a parking lot next to the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi complex. The terrorist targeted 7 security officers when he pretended that he wanted to break his fast with them. The attack killed 4 security forces and 2 civilians. The suicide bomber was 18 years old.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...in-two-Saudi-cities-after-earlier-blast-.html

Earlier today an expatriate in his 30's attempted to attack the US consulate in Jeddah but was neutralized by nearby security forces. 2 security officers were lightly wounded but they have been released from the hospital and are fine.

Warning: Graphic material.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/949046/saudi-arabia

Not as bad as it could be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway KSA is arguably the most stable major country in the MENA region despite bordering several unstable countries when measured based on the number of terrorist attacks and casualties. Terrorist attacks are very rare. Even more so considering the fact that KSA is officially at war with a notoriously unstable neighboring country.
In the past 3 years (since the rise of ISIS in the region) there have only been 3-4 major terrorist attacks in KSA. Outside of that there have only been a few assassinations or assassinations attempts on security forces that have killed less than 10 personnel.
The Saudi Arabian Mukhabarat is very powerful. I remember 3 years ago or just 2 years ago when ISIS had conquered half of Iraq and Syria, that people were saying that KSA would soon be next and that we would see terrorist attacks all over KSA each week. The Saudi Arabian people and security forces proved all of such people wrong. Although we know that many of such people were secretly wishing for such a thing to occur and still do.

upload_2016-7-4_23-11-31-png.315712

Anyway it is crystal clear, if anyone was still in doubt, that Fahish are outside of the fold of Islam and the attack in the holy city of Madinah during Ramadan was another confirmation among many lately (Baghdad, Istanbul, Qatif, Jeddah, Kabul, Al-Mukalla etc.)

What is shocking is that they (Khawarij) are attacking the second most holy city deliberately during Ramadan. Muslims might have differences among themselves due to different sects but such behavior has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam. No sane Muslim can attack such a site or similar ones.

Khawarij must be mercilessly combated all across the Muslim world. Muslim governments should work together in this regard but I want to see that before I will believe it as they are busy countering each other instead of cooperating.

The only "good" thing about the attacks and previous ones across the world during this Ramadan is that this will strengthen the political and ideological fight against Fahish even more. After today there can be no doubt anymore even for the blind.

Anyway this was expected as Al-Adnani proclaimed that Fahish would attack targets during Ramadan more fiercely than ever before in a audio message this May. Such attacks are just a reflection of the ground realities where they are losing in Iraq and Syria and their short-lived "popularity" is also likewise mostly completely gone outside of the nutcases. Mostly vulnerable young people like that 18 year old suicide bomber.

Lastly this will also give further support to the likes of MBS and like-minded reformers within the government and clergy which would be great news for KSA. Those 4 security officers who perished along with the 2 civilians might have made (looking at this event years from now on) a great, great sacrifice. Let us hope so. Outside of the lives lost and the emotional and religious element (an attack of this kind next to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi in the second holiest city in the holiest of months (Ramadan) this might, for lack of better words, be "encouraging" news if looking at this from a full perspective. Of course by this I do not mean that those attacks are encouraging news by themselves but more what they could lead to of positives. One should always try to look for the positives even in the darkest moments.

Opinions please.

@alarabi [USER=29774]@somebozo @Sinnerman108

@Full Moon as a senior (compared to me) I would be very glad to hear about your opinion in this regard. We can take it in Arabic as well if allowed to if you prefer that.

@Oscar I deleted my previous post in order to move this post to the next page and in order to stay on topic. There is only one example of this post and that is the one I just posted. This one.

Thanks. Certain users always seem to want to derail or score brownie points whenever a terrorist attacks occurs in the world. Quite disgusting.[/USER]

EDIT: Condolences arriving from the entire Arab and Muslim world and most countries. In terms of casualties the attacks were not fierce but the target and place will make headlines across the world.

Guys turn on Al-Ekhbariya. Wonderful speech currently.

Excellent post brother :tup:. This the type of mindset we should have at the moment. Every sunni and every shia should stand united at this moment of grief and totally annihilate these kharijis without any mercy.

P.S. What is the meaning of "Fahish" which you were mentioning in your post?

@Arabian Stallion

Can you give details on the speech? By whom, entailing of what, addressing what, etc...? Appreciate it. Better than the rest of the posts on this thread.

I saw it on Sky News Arabia while they were broadcasting live from Al-Ekhbariya. It was a speech that touched upon the motives of Fahish and like-minded groups and that combating such groups and ideologies should not only be a national project but a regional one and that the combating should start from the earliest childhood. Talk about what drove people to join such groups and engage in such criminal acts that have little to do with Islam or normal decent behavior. As importantly it was reaffirmed that often societal injustices play a role and that it is the obligation of every society and community to combat that as well. This was a hint to the regimes of the MENA region although it was not said openly. I was surprised to hear that, lol.
Other than that talk about this being a global problem and that the terrorists main goal is to create havoc wherever it is and at the same time radicalize their opponents and turn people and societies into less tolerant societies which again can give fuel to such groups and ideologies. Examples given where the arrest of that peaceful Emirati tourist in Ohio or where it was. Paranoia in other words which means that the terror works as intended. People leaving Islam. Same story. And questions how a 18 year could do what he did. I unfortunately did not catch the entire speech. Only the end. However I liked it and wanted to mention it here if anyone was watching.

Why the heck iran would support a huge anti shia organization which promised to annihilate the city of karbala and najaf? If iran is their friend then why they are fighting daesh in iraq and syria? I don't think their friend is iran or saudi arabia, i'm sure their friend and supporter is israel which did not receive even a single attack from daesh or al nusra. I'm sure no muslim country wanted to create this monster.

Excellent post brother :tup:. This the type of mindset we should have at the moment. Every sunni and every shia should stand united at this moment of grief and totally annihilate these kharijis without any mercy.

P.S. What is the meaning of "Fahish" which you were mentioning in your post?

Fahish means obscene in Arabic. Da'esh is just the Arabic acronym of IS. It is not an insult actually.

I follow their propaganda on a monthly basis (audio, videos, social accounts whenever they are not taken down) in order to understand their mindset and to figure out/give advice on how to combat it. Of course this is not my job as I am a chemical engineer but it nevertheless has my interest as the Arab/Muslim world is going through big hardships currently. However that job should be performed first and foremost by the regimes in power, clergy and people on the ground who work with youth whether teachers or like-minded people. The reasons why people often join terrorist groups are not always bound in ideology alone. It is much deeper than that. Since there is so much injustice in the Arab and Muslim world currently this is a great catalyst for such terrorist groups. This should not only be an ideological fight based on religion alone otherwise we will not defeat such groups or future ones. There have already been 100's of religious "rebuffs" of ISIS so repeating such projects again and again won't change anything. People that join such groups or support them do not care if even the truth was in front of them.

What this is basically about, to a large degree, is the need for societal, economic and political reforms in the Arab and Muslim world which would limit the number of injustices currently seen. I am 100% convinced that this will limit the lifespan and support of ISIS and like-minded groups whose support btw based on percentages of the entire Arab/Muslim population cannot be more than 0,5% but even that 0,5% amounts to many people on the ground. It only takes 3 attackers and at most (let's say 10 other people who aided them) to cause "havoc" in a country of 35 million like KSA.

This is why we need people like MBS in power as he belongs to the youth (30 years old) and understands what is happening among the youth. The old generation do not understand this as well. 80 year old clerics who do not know what social media is and what is occurring on the ground levels (since they are mostly only interacting with like-minded people) cannot solve such problems.

Last edited:
big thanks to Saudi Arabia for custody and looking after the two holy mosques
we may or may not like arabs or Saudi Arabia but got to give credit where credits due .

How easy for a suicide bomber to go to the crowds in Mekkah and detonate his explosives?
Today on CNN , commentator said few lines about analyzing today attack in KSA , but its been repeated so many times. Arab world is more concern about Iran then ISIS. In context of Yemen-Iran-Saudi conflict. Where Arab coalition air sorties on ISIS positions in Syria are non to zero, mobilization all on Yemen front.

Today on CNN , commentator said few lines about analyzing today attack in KSA , but its been repeated so many times. Arab world is more concern about Iran then ISIS. In context of Yemen-Iran-Saudi conflict. Where Arab coalition air sorties on ISIS positions in Syria are non to zero, mobilization all on Yemen front.

Well they protect their interests. Do you really think that Saudis should fight sunnis in Syria-Iraq-Yemen helping Iran to reinstall the Persian empire? I fear though that with all these crowds in Mekkah we might see suicide bombers killing scores of people

Well they protect their interests. Do you really think that Saudis should fight sunnis in Syria-Iraq-Yemen helping Iran to reinstall the Persian empire? I fear though that with all these crowds in Mekkah we might see suicide bombers killing scores of people
well...........

Intolerance is the main problem of these ISIS type creatures, and still we normal muslims show no tolerance towards sunni, shia, wahabi, salafi or barelvi? How we are different from ISIS?They use the sword of steel and we use the sword of our tongue. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz Muslims, be united. Show some tolerance.

Last edited:
Muslim world.is going through trial by fire and blood. Europe went through their crunch in ww1 and 2....we are going through one now

There is a concept inside islam that praises martyrdom. Unfortunatelly this has been hijhacked by terrorists who think that the more civilians they kill the biggest their victory is.

We are living in a fake world. Fake friendship, fake allies ,fake United Nation.

RIP victims, and hope the countries can see the cancer of the world and They can solve the problem before the world destroy :(

There is a concept inside islam that praises martyrdom. Unfortunatelly this has been hijhacked by terrorists who think that the more civilians they kill the biggest their victory is.
Brain washing is very effective tools in muslim world. Building monster within no time. For example...If you understand urdu..watch the impact of brain washing

Back
Top Bottom