What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

I don’t believe PTM is linked to foreign intelligence only because the army is actively working with them and gave Mohsin Dawar a government post regarding foreign affairs. If it was such a threat then why give him out of all people a gov post?
To control him, if a dog is uncontrollable and trying to bite the owner, you either chain him up or put him down.

The latter option would be heavily controversial and counterproductive

Essentially a practical example of, keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Anyway I'll make a proper thread about the foreign involvement soon and tag you, even the CIA's counterpart (NED) had plans in ex-FATA with NGOs etc...

Screenshot_20230126-124334_Chrome.jpg
20230126_124206.jpg

Last edited:
To control him, if a dog is uncontrollable and trying to bite the owner, you either chain him up or put him down.

The latter option would be heavily controversial and counterproductive

Essentially a practical example of, keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Anyway I'll make a proper thread about the foreign involvement soon and tag you, even the CIA's counterpart (NED) had plans in ex-FATA with NGOs etc...

View attachment 913302View attachment 913304

That makes 0 sense. Mohsin Dawar and the rest of PTM were tolerated at their worst as compared to the current PTI crisis. Ik they’ve been trying to target others with woks agenda it’s working in some areas and other areas it isn’t.

So is the Army working with active threats?

That makes 0 sense. Mohsin Dawar and the rest of PTM were tolerated at their worst as compared to the current PTI crisis. Ik they’ve been trying to target others with woks agenda it’s working in some areas and other areas it isn’t.

So is the Army working with active threats?
Well ethnonationalists are naturally a smaller part of the population so their voice is drowned out at a national scale so you can't compare it to PTI, a national party

I think the army is scared of PTI because it was pushing them out and trying to take full control, whereas army wants to act as a deep-state, not really *just* an army.

That ^ plus they had very different views on how to manage the recent situation regarding security risks.

I don't think they trusted IK anymore to make the right decisions and at the same time he wanted full power. Although replacing him with utter retards was a bad move, they need new faces that aren't hated for stunts like this.

Azadi March?
Nowhere to be found.
Gill and Swati?
Nowhere to be found
Fawad?
Nowhere to be found
Economic stability?
Nowhere to be found.
The Country's hope?
Nowhere to be found.

l;;l;

All that the govt seems to have achieved from Fawad Chaudhry’s arrest is turning him into an instant hero

Just what has been gained by the government from the arrest of Fawad Chaudhry, one of the PTI’s most visible leaders, is anybody’s guess. All it seems to have accomplished is turned him into an instant hero for PTI’s support base.

The ugliness that played out all day yesterday on national television has also provided a fillip to the PTI’s narrative about being persecuted by the government at the centre, as well as the newly installed caretaker regime in Punjab. The Election Commission, too, has walked itself right back into the thick of controversy when it should have been focusing on preparing for elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.

The case against Mr Chaudhry, lodged by the ECP secretary, accuses him of “threatening” the electoral body’s members and its families. The charges registered in the FIR include criminal intimidation, making a statement conducing to mischief, promoting enmity between groups, and sedition.

Of particular concern is the latter charge — that Mr Chaudhry has committed sedition with his words. It was unclear at the time these lines were being written what Mr Chaudhry may have said to have justified the charge. The PTI leadership’s opposition to the current ECP set-up, particularly the chief election commissioner, is well-known. They have been quite unreserved in their criticism of the electoral watchdog’s senior officers for many months now.

To arrest Mr Chaudhry in the manner in which he was and then charge him with sedition, of all things, seems to be a gross overreaction. If this is how those in power believe stability is to be attained while the country’s social fabric frays under the weight of the many crises it faces, they are gravely mistaken.

The country has already reached a point of despair so deep that many are publicly advocating packing up and leaving the country. Does the state really need to fan public discontent in a period as fraught with uncertainty as this?

l;;l;

All that the govt seems to have achieved from Fawad Chaudhry’s arrest is turning him into an instant hero

Just what has been gained by the government from the arrest of Fawad Chaudhry, one of the PTI’s most visible leaders, is anybody’s guess. All it seems to have accomplished is turned him into an instant hero for PTI’s support base.

The ugliness that played out all day yesterday on national television has also provided a fillip to the PTI’s narrative about being persecuted by the government at the centre, as well as the newly installed caretaker regime in Punjab. The Election Commission, too, has walked itself right back into the thick of controversy when it should have been focusing on preparing for elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.

The case against Mr Chaudhry, lodged by the ECP secretary, accuses him of “threatening” the electoral body’s members and its families. The charges registered in the FIR include criminal intimidation, making a statement conducing to mischief, promoting enmity between groups, and sedition.

Of particular concern is the latter charge — that Mr Chaudhry has committed sedition with his words. It was unclear at the time these lines were being written what Mr Chaudhry may have said to have justified the charge. The PTI leadership’s opposition to the current ECP set-up, particularly the chief election commissioner, is well-known. They have been quite unreserved in their criticism of the electoral watchdog’s senior officers for many months now.

To arrest Mr Chaudhry in the manner in which he was and then charge him with sedition, of all things, seems to be a gross overreaction. If this is how those in power believe stability is to be attained while the country’s social fabric frays under the weight of the many crises it faces, they are gravely mistaken.

The country has already reached a point of despair so deep that many are publicly advocating packing up and leaving the country. Does the state really need to fan public discontent in a period as fraught with uncertainty as this?
No doubt, its short term gain by PDM/establishment, but he has now officially gained recognition as a national leader from grassroots... from college politics, eventhough has military background....

The country has already reached a point of despair so deep that many are publicly advocating packing up and leaving the country
Thats, not the only thing people are advocating. Some of us do not have the luxury of leaving this country, which means we have no other option but to fight back. Now it is up to the other side whether they want the fight to remain democratic and through the system of vote or something else which did not turned out so well the last time for them.

Well ethnonationalists are naturally a smaller part of the population so their voice is drowned out at a national scale so you can't compare it to PTI, a national party

I think the army is scared of PTI because it was pushing them out and trying to take full control, whereas army wants to act as a deep-state, not really *just* an army.

That ^ plus they had very different views on how to manage the recent situation regarding security risks.

I don't think they trusted IK anymore to make the right decisions and at the same time he wanted full power. Although replacing him with utter retards was a bad move, they need new faces that aren't hated for stunts like this.

Fair but the economy tanked hard which is why everyone is hating on them for that move.

The prosecution does have an argument for that. Let the courts rule if that argument is right or wrong.

I think also a crime. My opinion. But at least my opinion is not partisan. You are also entitled to your opinion as long as it is also not coloured by partisanship. That is all I ask.

Nothing wrong with munshi....but that is not what the case is on. Don't fall for PTI propaganda like all the patwaris here. PTI is trying very hard and over flowing social media with this "munshi" non sense. They want to make the case about it. Why do they want that?? Think! Think!
Understand now?

Read the court proceedings again yesterday, that's what the ECP lawyer is contending.

And, even the ECP prosecution team thinks its'a pointless political case. Don't ask me how I know :P

If your hostile foreign agency your going to be rubbing your hands in glee with the fractorous political atmosphere surrounding Pak.

I wish leaders in pak had more vision rather than the here and now.

Fair but the economy tanked hard which is why everyone is hating on them for that move.
Everyone has a right to hate because no one wants to see benamus faces of Sharifs and Zardaris

I believe if IK's views had aligned more closely with the establishment they would've made a very powerful duo and he would have been the dominant force in governance, the military would have acted more like the American military by keeping it's nose where it belongs but they lost trust in him.

Also it wasn't just minor differences, the differences were very significant if you watch what Gen Tariq Khan said even he was critising Khan

The real mistake was what came after, the retards replaced him using the most hated corrupt people in the country - and this is because at the end of the day establishment is filled with boomer uncles. Mindset hasn't evolved like the rest of the world

Noon-League stood on three pillars for 35 years...
1 lie
2: Boot

3: Loot

46955044943b9019537623dea282c5c3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom