What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

I believe if IK's views had aligned more closely with the establishment they would've made a very powerful duo and he would have been the dominant force in governance, the military would have acted more like the American military by keeping it's nose where it belongs but they lost trust in him.

Only disagreement I have is this: The military and establishment has ruled directly before in the cases of Zia and Musharraf and it was disastrous. Zia needed an IMF bailout and Musharraf gave up all US military aid to the generals pockets.

Only disagreement I have is this: The military and establishment has ruled directly before in the cases of Zia and Musharraf and it was disastrous. Zia needed an IMF bailout and Musharraf gave up all US military aid to the generals pockets.
Zia is hated for nothing, he was cleaning up the mess left by Bhuttos nationalisation policies, we lost so much high quality businesses that were beneficial to us because of that

And I'm not 100% sure of the Musharraf thing

Zia is hated for nothing, he was cleaning up the mess left by Bhuttos nationalisation policies, we lost so much high quality businesses that were beneficial to us because of that

Indeed, Zia's 11 year tenure is only matched by Ayub Khan in terms of GDP growth. If you ask a certain contrarian clown on this board and/or other secular degenerates they will say that Zia was also responsible for the holocaust.

Bq9xPk0tt4yfz7FotkZH46iM0bVeK-l1ijH-1QWksnQrlzdnjkQe-JWlcxHBpmojnt8cU0dS8iiItg=s640-c-fcrop64=1,000001dbfffffe00-nd-v1

KAYisFf6vpqhwVI_Rje8sR4e3_e6QdUYK3Ant4jNQo4sCNP0kPTd0irmlfn2pGtM7e5XixvNcgYH6w=s314-c-fcrop64=1,2ad70000d525ffff-nd-v1

ڈیزل کہو تو نکاح کو خطرہ
منشی کہو تو حب الوطنی کو خطرہ
چور کو چور کہو تو توہین کا خطرہ
سچ کہو تو جان کو خطرہ
خاموش رہو تو ایمان کو خطرہ​

He has still lots to learn, then maybe someday he will become PM again.

Someday a good, principled leader like Jinnah, will come. But you even disobeyed Mr. Jinnah. So it doesn't matter how much does Imran improve. As long as he isn't approved by the white masters, he isn't your PM.

And who made Bhutto.
Bhutto was a nobody he was lackey of army.

Zia was cleaning mess of his own predesser.

Army has ruled Pakistan even at time of Jinnah when army refused to follow order of attacking Kashmir

Army is trained to follow their chief not constitution of Pakistan.

If army chief says join India they will say sir yes sir.

It has historical precedence when Jinnah asked for army to act

This is difference between Pakistan army and Indian army.

One protect it's country the other it's property

Was he court martialled after he refused to follow orders and hanged?
Of course not..

And who made Bhutto.
Bhutto was a nobody he was lackey of army.

Zia was cleaning mess of his own predesser.

Army has ruled Pakistan even at time of Jinnah when army refused to follow order of attacking Kashmir

Army is trained to follow their chief not constitution of Pakistan.

If army chief says join India they will say sir yes sir.

It has historical precedence when Jinnah asked for army to act

This is difference between Pakistan army and Indian army.

One protect it's country the other it's property

Was he court martialled after he refused to follow orders and hanged?
Of course not..

Pakistan army is suffering from that disobedience syndrome.

Pakistan army is suffering from that disobedience syndrome.
Untill bajwa, Musharraf and current chief court martialed and hanged Pakistan will not see any improvement
until prior chiefs are disgraced who acted against the constitution this will continue

Untill bajwa, Musharraf and current chief court martialed and hanged Pakistan will not see any improvement
until prior chiefs are disgraced who acted against the constitution this will continue
even Raheel so called good general protected Musharraf against Art 6, by hiding him in AFIC.

Back
Top Bottom