What's new

Breaking news: PSL final will be played in LAHORE

i dont think it is the right time to do this.Whole country is on high alert and they want to play the final in Lahore.God forbid if something happens, then we should forget that cricket is ever going to come back.

i dont think it is the right time to do this.Whole country is on high alert and they want to play the final in Lahore.God forbid if something happens, then we should forget that cricket is ever going to come back.
First sane comment of the thread.

This is the best time to play the final in Lahore, it is time to tell the bas***** we are not scared of them. I am damn sure even if no international player comes, the Gaddafi will be jam packed to the rafters and since Army has already committed to provide security, there will be no problem.

This is the best time to play the final in Lahore, it is time to tell the bas***** we are not scared of them. I am damn sure even if no international player comes, the Gaddafi will be jam packed to the rafters and since Army has already committed to provide security, there will be no problem.
There is no doubt it will be a full house with or without international players.Risks are high.Because cricket world wont give us a third chance.

upload_2017-2-20_8-25-19.png

Bad idea. It seems the recent incidents will not make a good impression on foreign players. Can't blame them really.
On topic, proper security planning should have been done from start. But anyways it's never too late if efforts are genuine. Hopefully we will a good fighting team emerging from your country in near future.
Off topic few comments have been made which will not only invite unnecessary trolls but will spoil the thread. Kindly take proactive action and clean the thread. Thank you.

Good. Who knows - some foreigners might play as well. Sri Lankans and Banglas (if they do play PSL) would be more inclined to visit under terror threats than Western nations because they themselves are used to such threats.

Good. Who knows - some foreigners might play as well. Sri Lankans and Banglas (if they do play PSL) would be more inclined to visit under terror threats than Western nations because they themselves are used to such threats.

Sri Lankan two players of Karachi kings (if am not mixing up the franchise name) have refused to play in Lahore if they reach final.

:o::o::o::o::o: abaay sethi kia purri ayadat ko urrwanay pe tullay ho kia

If Pakistan has any sense they'd use this opportunity. They should fills the stadium, the hotels and the entire transit route with military personnel as well as personnel from all the jihadi groups. In colorful civilian clothing. This will ensure no jihadi attacks occur, even if it occurs that the civilians are impacted. The one risk with this whole gambit is how to protect the players from the audience. drats! never mind!

Worst decision possible... In the current scenario when there is high alert all over Pakistan, terrorists are already hiding in our cities, in our streets invisible to the security apparatus. This final will provide our enemies an ideal opportunity to show to the world that Pakistan is hub of terrorism. All they will need is one insane with an Ak 47 to fire a few shots, a hand grenade etc.... And the world headlines will be covered with negativity about Pakistan...

I think this time the stakes are too high to take a chance with foreign players keeping in mind MODI, NDS, RAW and the current wave of terrorism. They wont need a huge truck bomb etc... one small shootout or hand grenade will be enough to make negative headlines and bid farewell to cricket.

Lets hope it goes smoothly but the odds are pretty much in favor of our enemies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom