C5GZxtZWYAAjypk.jpg

Decided: With or without foreign players, PSL final will be held in Lahore
By Nabil Tahir
Published: February 20, 2017
3SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1333142-image-1487584455-243-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: AFP

The final of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will be held in Lahore whether the foreign players agree to come or not, it was decided in a meeting between PSL Chairman Najam Sethi and the five franchise owners.

Earlier it was reported that the franchise owners had showed some reservations over the staging of the final at the Gaddafi Stadium, however, after a meeting with Sethi, all the franchise owners have agreed to play the PSL final in Lahore.

More to follow …

F*** you terrorists....... Well done Najam Sethi, we will have peace in Pakistan no matter what.....

Next year, opening match, semi finals and the final should be held in Pakistan. Hopefully by 2020, we will be hosting full tournament in Pakistan.

Final in Lahore WITHOUT foreign players (clearly evident who is winning) if its true... technically baat wohi ajayegi... the purpose of these Indian funded blasts in Lahore is to stop FOREIGN players not local players.

I hope foreign players don't play bad just to avoid going to lahore or making them held accountable for excuses

They should have played in Dubai in my opinion. PSL is still not as exciting as other Premier leagues

I hope foreign players don't play bad just to avoid going to lahore or making them held accountable for excuses

They should have played in Dubai in my opinion. PSL is still not as exciting as other Premier leagues
Its only in its second year as with each year in sha Allah the popularity will increase. Takes time. I remember when Pak MMA first started off in the back streets of Lahore on training matts. now the sport is rapidly increasing.

Final in Lahore WITHOUT foreign players (clearly evident who is winning) if its true... technically baat wohi ajayegi... the purpose of these Indian funded blasts in Lahore is to stop FOREIGN players not local players.

can't say..... reporters said that the list of foreign players cannot be made public due to security reasons but most of them are willing to play. Let's see

Real test is to make international players play in pakistan.
Couple of local pakistani players playing against each other is no big deal. As if such a match is not played right now somewhere in pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom