What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Nirbhay, Long-Range Subsonic Cruise Missile Successfully Test-Fired

Mate he's just sharing, no harm there :-)
Anyway Its a disappointing development, I was hopping to hear good news but like they say shit happens. I hope they find the source of the failure and solve it. Waiting for the next test.

Ministry of Defence
16-October, 2015 19:34 IST

Flight of Nirbhay Missile Aborted after 700 Seconds of Launch Nirbhay Long Range Subsonic tactical cruise Missile was launched from Integrated Test Range. Chandipur at 11:38 hrs today.

All initial critical operations such as Booster ignition, Booster separation. Wing deployment and engine start were successfully executed and Nirbhay reached the desired Cruise Altitude.

During 700 seconds of flight all the subsystems of Nirbhay cruise Missile functioned satisfactorily and met all the desired functions.

The mission was aborted after 700 seconds of flight.

Why are you terming Nirbhay as LACM when you are testing it over the sea from the get go ?

Nirbhay is termed as subsonic cruise missiles. It is being currently developed for multiple uses. Just like BrahMos. The main missile test facility is in Chandipur. Hence the tests over sea. It is being deployed for as of date attack on land. Or anti-ship which would mean changes in terminal guidance.

Now, I ask you again, show me one test of either r'aad or babur over sea under 20 mts.

Nirbhay is termed as subsonic cruise missiles. It is being currently developed for multiple uses. Just like BrahMos. The main missile test facility is in Chandipur. Hence the tests over sea. It is being deployed for as of date attack on land. Or anti-ship which would mean changes in terminal guidance.

Now, I ask you again, show me one test of either r'aad or babur over sea under 20 mts.

Why would I show you babur or Raád flying over sea when they are specifically developed for Land attack roles, not for sea based operations ? Is major airforce bases of IAF located near sea that we need sea based Babur in land attack mode ?

This is where the major fault lies. Instead of focusing on perfecting Land attack mode, you are spreading and dividing your resources on what, Land and sea simultaneously

Remind me again what is current guidance suit on Nirbhay ?

The two-stage missile initially lifts off like a rocket and once the first stage gets separated, the wings get deployed as it cruises like an aircraft with the thrust given by turbo-prop engine. The loitering missile has the capability to search and pick its target.

Nirbhay, Long-Range Subsonic Cruise Missile Successfully Test-Fired | News World India
Shoddy writing. Turbofan not Turbo-prop...

And then we will just point out how ignorant those people are who dont even know the differences b/w Pakistani and chinese LACM's
Which agency in Pakistan builds the turbofan?

Ministry of Defence
16-October, 2015 19:34 IST

Flight of Nirbhay Missile Aborted after 700 Seconds of Launch Nirbhay Long Range Subsonic tactical cruise Missile was launched from Integrated Test Range. Chandipur at 11:38 hrs today.

All initial critical operations such as Booster ignition, Booster separation. Wing deployment and engine start were successfully executed and Nirbhay reached the desired Cruise Altitude.

During 700 seconds of flight all the subsystems of Nirbhay cruise Missile functioned satisfactorily and met all the desired functions.

The mission was aborted after 700 seconds of flight.

Very nice spin! Impressive. :tup:

Shoddy writing. Turbofan not Turbo-prop...

Which agency in Pakistan builds the turbofan?

Well Nescom is not as forthcoming as DRDO is. Perhaps you can ask them over the email ?

Since your own DRDO is so forthcoming about everything but keeping mum over the origin of engine of Nirbhay despite a home grown engine might suggest strongly Nirbhay is not using home made engine atm

Laikin Nirbhay ka wo hall to film kay shrou mein he ho gia jo Suny leon kay partner ka film kay end mein hota hai................LOL

beta jee is gaoon main 1 lakh chutiyeee basty hain or her aik ka apna style hai ke mery abaa ka missile aysa hai ery abba ka wesa hai xhor de ye baat bhool ja warna thread ka wo haal ho ga jo sunny leon ka film ke end main hota hai :rofl:

Last edited:
First show us the sea in the pic? if it was launched from land, flew over land and fell down on land, where does the sea come in?

nirbhay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom