What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Nirbhay, Long-Range Subsonic Cruise Missile Successfully Test-Fired

And I would point out to you the hilarity that you claim a country that makes every types of missile (ICBM, IRBM, A2A, Sub LAunched K Series, Anti Tank etc.) is somehow going to be upended by country that has a limited program and where claims of Chinese origin are rampant. No. You can't make a cruise system before we can. 8-)

You can keep using words like 'ignorant etc.'
But they have an operational subsonic medium range cruise missile and able to produce in mass numbers in there own soil, thanks to uncle Sam for firing tomahawk over Pakistan.

OMG so embarrassment. :omghaha:

i suppose if it doesnt explode on liftoff, its indian definition of success.

Wonder how they will Induct aura stealth drone in 2020 time frame,the way we struggling with navigation tech of an tomahawk type missile I think it's almost impossible for DRDO to do test flight aura.

I think we're jumping the gun. A true terrain-hugging low altitude low speed navigation is very complex tech. It really is eeasier to launch ICBMs- there you just burn it off with full force without missile 'intelligence' involved. We did have one successful test. You should just let the program roll.

But they have an operational subsonic medium range cruise missile and able to produce in mass numbers in there own soil, thanks to uncle Sam for firing tomahawk over Pakistan.

NB is long range cruise system. You should expect more problems and in our usual ballistic missiles.

Continue being a retard. Remain in 90 percent of that population which being classified as idiots. I would be happy to see you there. Dont ever jump into 10 percent intelligent population.

Yeah, since you don't belong to the 10% intelligent population what is it for you? You think a country that goes to mars can't make simpler systems....try telling that to someone outside. They'll laugh at you.

Pakistan tested first missile without navigation. Propulsion and testing engine components as well as aerodynamic profiles. Then from the second test in 2006 we started testing our Navigation systems. It took 4-5 years to perfect that. Then came the Submarine launch version testing. When Babur started testing from a ground based tube. Then the next step came. When babur fired from Multiple launch vehicle which can fire 3 babur at once.

How many test were made to complete its development. I could not understand your words "tested first missile without navigation", how can it be possible, because its not ballastic rather cruise missile so how its been monitored, its more complex than the ballastic one because it cruises through its waypoints. The navigational system including ring gyrometer navigaional system, gps reciever, terrain matching algorithm, or laser altitute meter, they are difficult and needs testing i understand. So do you feels that the DRDO have taken long difficult path in the development.

I think we're jumping the gun. A true terrain-hugging low altitude low speed navigation is very complex tech. It really is eeasier to launch ICBMs- there you just burn it off with full force without missile 'intelligence' involved. We did have one successful test. You should just let the program roll.

NB is long range cruise system. You should expect more problems and in our usual ballistic missiles.

Yeah, since you don't belong to the 10% intelligent population what is it for you? You think a country that goes to mars can't make simpler systems....try telling that to someone outside. They'll laugh at you.

Outside people already laugh at you for the preconceived notions of Indians = Call center Robin. With today test fiasco, another reason added into laughter for those people who would equate MARS mission with a Land Attack cruise missile.

Outside people already laugh at you for the preconceived notions of Indians = Call center Robin. With today test fiasco, another reason added into laughter for those people who would equate MARS mission with a Land Attack cruise missile.
Mars project was success becaus nobody from mars available to refute their claim God know where junk was landed

Last edited:

Go prattle somewhere else instead of wasting my time. You don't have it in you to make cruise.

Log toh kahenge hai unka toh kaam hai kehna.

But eventually when we do succeed which we will, I know you people won't be there.

Mars project was success becaus nobody from available to refute their claim God know where junk was landed

US was there, they would have know if we had failed.
After all we are still using some of their ground units in America for tracking MOM.

But go ahead live in denial, I mean it must help you sleep well at night like it always has.

Last edited:
as if missile would be launched in day light
As a 'Think Tank' you should have understood the highlight of GROUND. Neither Babur nor R'AAD have the ability to operate at the altitude which Nirbhay was being tested for over SEA. Of course, you could prove me wrong by providing a link.

Back
Top Bottom