What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

Good news for Pakistan & thank GOD we didn't get to see another prostitution show from corrupt politicians & corrupt judges. Wiping out these outfits is in the best interests of Pakistan & it needs to be done as soon as possible before the terror group mutates into something worse.

Calm down calm down why so frustrated? when you start C....IPA when it's not related with thread you want us to derail the thread with you? Keep that your this crap for the threads it's related with, Modi is suspected in anti muslim riots as you guys suspecting other cross the border, my personal advice don't make him to visit Pakistan he never got back his return plane:tup: or at least my flying shoe waiting for him.

He has accepted the invitation of your PM'S visit in Pakistan. Let us see who has the dare to touch him even in Pakistan?

Adios mofo!!!

Interesting 'encounter'.

Supposedly, Police were taking him to Muzzaffargarh for pinpointing safe havens, and his affiliates started firing...hence the shootout.

6 Policemen got injured, so I think this encounter checks out...

Anyways, who cares how he died!

Well, lolzz.....If COAS say, permitted and ordered by Wazir e alla punjab operation clean up.....lolz...
That's how things work in when country in a war, thanks to Zarb e Adhab other wise we have to live with these scums for ever as corrupt politicians never interests in internal security threats link with sectarian mascares.

Back
Top Bottom