What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

good terrorist and bad terrorist, right?:lol:
when will you guys stop differentiating them as good terrorist and bad terrorist?
no law and justice, not like India with its bouncing around on public opinion :) When will India stop hiding its issues and stop blaming Pakistan. August will do a lot of opening up for how stable things really are.

so why dont you congratulate COAS,rangers and army when tey go against MQM and altaf terrorist?
I know this khabees Ishaq murder hurts a lot of butts and you prove it to me, dare to comment on topic or as usual attack like rat?

Goodnews, but that was a fake encounter :enjoy: not that I mind it :partay:

LEJ is popular for killing Shias right? and promoting sectarian violence? Do they have any links with TTP or Lal Masjid?

This is fukin phenomenal news. Lovin it. Now get these mofos on My hit list:
Fazlullah
Eshan ula
Mullah burqa
Toad Altaf

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!

This bastard meets his maker!!!!! FINALLY!!! Another enemy of the state WIPED OUT

:pakistan:

Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?

Pakistan can never seem to get it right.

he was arrested and his butt-buddies tried to free him (failing in the process).....now theyre all like 'swiss cheese' - rest in hell

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

What is Rana Sanaullah gonna do now :sarcastic:

@Hyperion - FYI - CC @Icarus

i will say this - media (and the spooks) should keep an eye on who goes to this bastard's funeral

Awesome news. Now is also the right time to raid Lal Masjid and get rid of the scum in there. Mullah Burka being one of them. The support of the nation is with the LEAs.

he should definitely be next!

Back
Top Bottom