What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

Malik Ishaq head of Lashkar e Jhangvi has been killed along with 16 other members of banned terrorist organisations. Those who have died include Malik Ishaq two sons Usman and Haq Nawaz. They were is fire exchange with Police and CTD.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @syedali73 @nair @Areesh @TankMan @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Manticore @Secur @Hakan @waz @Abu Zolfiqar @Bratva @DESERT FIGHTER @Cheetah786 @AUz @Stark13

Pakistan-MalikIshaq-policeencounter_7-29-2015_192503_l.jpg

MUZAFFARGARH: At least 14 proclaimed offenders including Malik Ishaq, leader of a banned outfit, and his two sons were killed in an alleged police encounter near Shahwala.

Six police personnel were also injured in the exchange of fire.

Police said Malik Ishaq was arrested six days back for targeted killings of eight people.

According to Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) sources, six accused including Malik Ishaq and his two sons were taken to Muzaffargarh for identification of arms when exchange of fire took place after their aides tried to get them released.

Bodies have been shifted to DHQ, the police said.

Congrats to our Pakistani friends

Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?

Pakistan can never seem to get it right.

That's exactly what I was thinking ... Till I read the entire article!

But hey I ain't complaining... Good to see this son of a beetch sent to hell among with his bastard kids n followers!

This SOB used to boast about "cent..y".., today he himself became a "number".

Last edited:
Are you that innocent ?:what:

Shush oye :D

As I said elsewhere a few times, Pakistan and Pakistani society is evolving rapidly, and the Pakistani Army has been undergoing a similar rapid evolution in ideology and strategic thinking.

This isn't the Pakistan or Pakistan Army of 1971 and Kargil anymore.

Trust me dude, after the Raheel - Rizwan duo took charge we are on the OFFENSIVE and i of all people LOVE it. Jhang is my birthplace, though i don't live there anymore, i won't forget what these mad dogs have done to that place and to my people.

As I said elsewhere a few times, Pakistan and Pakistani society is evolving rapidly, and the Pakistani Army has been undergoing a similar rapid evolution in ideology and strategic thinking.

This isn't the Pakistan or Pakistan Army of 1971 and Kargil anymore.

I agree....One thing for sure..since last couple of years, Pakistan Army done a commendable jon in eliminating these terrorist rats....These terrorist are enemy of peaceful society..Kill them all..

Not the right time. I dread Punjab the last peaceful province may go up in smoke after this.

Back
Top Bottom