What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

So when are we going to hear the same about Hafiz Saeed and JuD co?

Ideological noonie deeply saddened by the killing of his beloved terrorist. Do you want free tissue papers?

@Horus get rid of these pictures!! now

@WebMaster remove these images

can you remove the images on the thread please they are extremely disturbing

Such pictures were disturbing for us all before 2008, but now we've been desensitized towards them and violence in general. Pictures of dead terrorists is actually a guilty pleasure for most of us, and people even share them on their facebook profiles.

Also I was wondering if it was a veiled message to Saudi Arabia after they refused to hand over our far-right nut Zaid Hamid. This Ishaq was their(Saudis') much loved agent.

No graphic pictures. We have a strict rule about this.
As for this guys's deaths, good. Another dirty terrorist liquidated.

Last edited:
Fcuk this guy-
next target should be burqa molvi-

every one has their eyes open- what does that show?

SHOCK

As for this guys'd deaths, good. Another dirty terrorist liquidated.

Come on Mods make an exception here let us witness JUSTICE for a while, we hardly ever get to see JUSTICE.

SHOCK

Come on Mods make an exception here let us witness JUSTICE for a while, we hardly ever get to see JUSTICE.

No exception brother, the site gets negative publicity, which isn't good. We are not Liveleek or documenting reality. There are plenty of gruesome sites for this sort of stuff.

As for this guys'd deaths, good.
Another dirty terrorist liquidated.
after that i thought you will write something about an exception - :lol-

No exception brother, the site gets negative publicity, which isn't good. We are not Liveleek or documenting reality. There are plenty of gruesome sites for this sort of stuff.

OK
If that's the case then do the necessary or shall I take em off myself ?

Back
Top Bottom