What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

No graphic pictures. We have a strict rule about this.
As for this guys's deaths, good. Another dirty terrorist liquidated.
thanks mate. no one needs to see them. news more than enough information

I started this thread what the hell happened now first post is of different person ? @Slav Defence @Horus
they were merged

It shows that our law enforces agencies are moving into right direction ans this will send a strong signal to all those who are involved in sectarian killings. :butcher:

Let hope for the speedy recovery for all those brave sons who got injured in police encounter :D

I tagged you on the RIAT thread, did you take a look?
why have those who published the pictures been not been banned yet?

Oh mate, the thread has been called epic by people around the world.

Here is the link my friend. Do post as well.

My write up/experiences of the world's biggest military show the Royal International Air Tatto 2015

@waz where abouts do you live in england?

I live in North West London mate, but I was born in beautiful Hertfordshire.[/QUOTE]
thanks, i live in east Lancashire, got better view up here than the south

There is news of attack on police chowki in my city. Well this was expected.

Some number of anti-national, bigoted individuals will say him as "Shaheed" while others will say as he died the death of a running street dog which is reality.

The person who killed huge # of people in Pakistan , he was a person who said that all are kafir ( infidels ) except his father mother brothers sisters and friends, today he is a symbols of hate as he died while running ( true copy of forefathers ).

How his successor will motivate the people for so-called jihad while leaders are somebody running with burqa others are dying while running from death.

Anyhow well done Punjab Police otherwise out mighty courts ..................... kahi tawheen e adalat na ho jaye ....... and mighty lawyers and other rogue members of this functioning but inefficient and less effective judiciary were planning to make him hero :pop:

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-29_21-33-4.png
    upload_2015-7-29_21-33-4.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 53
Malik Ishaq head of Lashkar e Jhangvi has been killed along with 16 other members of banned terrorist organisations. Those who have died include Malik Ishaq two sons Usman and Haq Nawaz. They were is fire exchange with Police and CTD.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @syedali73 @nair @Areesh @TankMan @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Manticore @Secur @Hakan @waz @Abu Zolfiqar @Bratva @DESERT FIGHTER @Cheetah786 @AUz @Stark13

Pakistan-MalikIshaq-policeencounter_7-29-2015_192503_l.jpg

MUZAFFARGARH: At least 14 proclaimed offenders including Malik Ishaq, leader of a banned outfit, and his two sons were killed in an alleged police encounter near Shahwala.

Six police personnel were also injured in the exchange of fire.

Police said Malik Ishaq was arrested six days back for targeted killings of eight people.

According to Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) sources, six accused including Malik Ishaq and his two sons were taken to Muzaffargarh for identification of arms when exchange of fire took place after their aides tried to get them released.

Bodies have been shifted to DHQ, the police said.

Superlative! Great work. Saved
1. Tax payer money
2. International headache
3. Pakistani lives

Way to go!

This looks like a GENUINE shootout since 6 cops took hits too.

I just hope those cops are given some kind of protection against the nutjobs. It will be a sad day if they are hurt.

Not exactly sure if it was a police encounter, but very happy that these LEJ scum are wiped out!

Maybe Mullah Burqa should have a "encounter" like this as well

This looks like a GENUINE shootout since 6 cops took hits too.
LeJ and ASWJ will employ all tactics and connections to find out the people that participated in the shoot out so it is very important the Punjab CM gives them protection
the kind of hands on Shabaz Sherif is, I am sure he gave the final go ahead to take that scumbag out.
but the hard part now is to protect the policemen.
recall I karachi how MQM terror cell members identified and eliminated the policemen one after the other that had arrested or killed the MQM terrorists during NasirUllah Babeer's crackdown

I can only pray for the safety of general public from reprisal attacks and specially the policemen because these resourceful terrorists will use money and coercion on people to figure out the details/
the best way to counter this is to launch all untouchable or out of bound sites operated by this death cult so that the terrorists remain on the run instead of planning reprisal attacks on likely shia celebrating the death of Malik Ishaq or the policemen.

Back
Top Bottom