What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

Wouldn't happen. Their families are known to Punjab "pulss". Punjab police is not bound by that pashtunwali "no zanana harassment" rule. Punjab police would even harass and encounter their women, so I'm sure they wouldn't try and disturb the peace.
Thanks heavens for that. The Changez khan era draconian tradition of Pushtunwali has only given us TTP and terrorism and a whole lot problems. thanks but no tanks.

LeJ and ASWJ will employ all tactics and connections to find out the people that participated in the shoot out so it is very important the Punjab CM gives them protection
the kind of hands on Shabaz Sherif is, I am sure he gave the final go ahead to take that scumbag out.
but the hard part now is to protect the policemen.
recall I karachi how MQM terror cell members identified and eliminated the policemen one after the other that had arrested or killed the MQM terrorists during NasirUllah Babeer's crackdown

I can only pray for the safety of general public from reprisal attacks and specially the policemen because these resourceful terrorists will use money and coercion on people to figure out the details/
the best way to counter this is to launch all untouchable or out of bound sites operated by this death cult so that the terrorists remain on the run instead of planning reprisal attacks on likely shia celebrating the death of Malik Ishaq or the policemen.

The first red flag is CTD inspector who engaged with these people, his name was mentioned in news report. If they follow him, they could easily find others

2AEC722600000578-3178345-image-m-16_1438159848454.jpg

Malik Ishaq sits on a bed with his son Malik Usman (left

ishaq_post_1.jpg

A Pakistani police commando looks at the body of Malik Ishaq, an anti-Shiite group leader, as it lies with others in the district hospital in Muzaffargarh on July 29, 2015. The leader of an anti-Shiite group behind some of Pakistan's worst sectarian atroci…
Credit: S S MIRZA

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a GENUINE shootout since 6 cops took hits too.
Yes these LEJ are real trained gangsters with modern arms and ammo but still there is a possibility of fake encounter.Anyway this is the only to get good riddance when we cannot expect justice from courts.

LeJ and ASWJ will employ all tactics and connections to find out the people that participated in the shoot out so it is very important the Punjab CM gives them protection
the kind of hands on Shabaz Sherif is, I am sure he gave the final go ahead to take that scumbag out.
recall I karachi how MQM terror cell members identified and eliminated the policemen one after the other that had arrested or killed the MQM terrorists during NasirUllah Babeer's crackdown

I can only pray for the safety of general public from reprisal attacks and specially the policemen because these resourceful terrorists will use money and coercion on people to figure out the details/
the best way to counter this is to launch all untouchable or out of bound sites operated by this death cult so that the terrorists remain on the run instead of planning reprisal attacks on likely shia celebrating the death of Malik Ishaq or the policemen.

Better to shift them abroad for a year or two.

These guys have huge amount of support even among some educated folks.

No doubt they have informers among the bureaucracy.

He is not harmful he is just a show shaw political munafiq mullah.

Don't get too ambitious, however i am looking forward to a scenario involving Mullah Burka's halva and a few milligrams of military grade 84Po.:omghaha:
What about 500 milligrams of ricin in his halva? :lol: Ricin leaves no trace at all but polonium does.

Has anything good every come out of Jhang
Yes, @Horus.

:lol: :lol: then why was ATF sent to do the job....

LeJ chief Malik Ishaq killed in Muzaffargarh police encounter
MUZAFFARGARH: Chief of the banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) Maliq Ishaq along with 13 militants were killed in Muzaffargarh on Wednesday during a shootout after gunmen attacked a police convoy and freed him as he was being moved, police said.

According to initial information, LeJ chief Malik Ishaq along with his two sons were being taken by counter terrorism department (CTD) officials to a town of Muzaffargarh where they had seized an arms cache to identify men they had detained on suspicion of being members of Ishaq’s group.

As the police convoy returned in the early hours of Wednesday, a group of men on motorcycles ambushed them near Shahwala Jungle in a bid to release Ishaq. Fourteen suspected militants, including the LeJ chief, were killed in the ensuing gun battle.

Ishaq’s two sons, Usman and Haq Nawaz, Ghulam Rasool of the LeJ and his two sons were also killed. Further, CTD Punjab said six members of the anti-terrorism force (ATF) were also injured in the encounter.

Read: Malik Ishaq held for two more weeks in murder case

A senior police official said the attack came after Ishaq and the other LeJ cadres had been taken to recover a cache of explosives. The cache included “three water coolers full of explosives, detonators, a Kalashnikov, some rifles and hundreds of bullets,” the police official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

“Twelve to 15 terrorists attacked the police party… freed the accused and fled away on motorcycles,” a police spokesperson, Nabila Ghazanfar, quoted a policemen in the area as saying in a message. Police further along the road attacked the gunmen as they were fleeing, killing Ishaq, his two sons, and 11 others, Ghazanfar cited the policemen as saying in his message.

Ishaq’s postmortem is currently underway at District Headquarters Hospital, Muzaffargarh. The bodies of the dead and the injured officials were shifted to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital in Muzaffargarh. All gates of the hospital were sealed soon after.

Read: Anti-terror court acquits Malik Ishaq of hate speech

“Ten of the 14 militants killed in the encounter belonged to al Qaeda,” a CTD spokesperson told Express News. Further, he said they are seeking NADRA’s help in identifying the deceased.

Ishaq was on a US list of global terrorists and the group he founded has claimed responsibility for the deaths of hundreds of civilians. He has faced several murder trials but always been acquitted after witnesses refused to testify against him.

He was arrested again on Saturday, under a Maintenance of Public Order act, along with his two sons.

Barelvis are the ones with no-foreign connection. They neither receive funds from Saudies nor are on the payroll of Iranians. To date only one rotten egg operate in Mainstream Sunnis i.e. Sunni Tehreek and they are being dealt appropriately by rangers in their hub i.e. Karachi.
Didn't Army train the ATF? So technically or indirectly it was the Army :)

Hey sir, I have heard that ASWJ itself is behind the killing of Malik Ishaq due to some internal rivalry and groupings among them and my sources are Noon league, Is that correct or they have some other agenda behind this propaganda?

Hey sir, I have heard that ASWJ itself is behind the killing of Malik Ishaq due to some internal rivalry and groupings among them and my sources are Noon league, Is that correct or they have some other agenda behind this propaganda?

That wouldn't be too off the mark if true TBH.

Just today I read an article saying that ASWJ has decided not to protest against the killing of Ishaq...and that they believe he was a terrorist and met his fate.

That wouldn't be too off the mark if true TBH.

Just today I read an article saying that ASWJ has decided not to protest against the killing of Ishaq...and that they believe he was a terrorist and met his fate.
I'm sure many of them are against Ludhyanvi leadership, their is some sort of deep divide in them and they are using it against each other, don't you think? :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom