What's new

Breaking News: Large explosion in western Tehran

not maybe .
I am there in Karaj now and i can a show you we have full electricity and there is no sign on fire or smoke
but the psychological warfare need to continue.

the only thing which they got is Natanz and they trying to make Israeli air force to some sort of big power full force
ایران: بازرس اخراجی آژانس «مواد منفجره» به همراه داشت7 Nov 2019
Iran: IAEA inspector had explosive nitrates
12 Nov 2019
they already tried few months back not long ago.
but we have members here talking about F 35 or F55

is U.S who is done it true IAEA agents
but the nonsense need to countinute so to make Israel strong and powerful

what joke

Last edited:
images(4).jpg

F35/F22 or Stealth UAVs ?

They are attacking Iranian sites at night so that they remain invisible to naked eye while at the same time, stealth is taking care of Iranian radars. Iranians seem clueless at the moment. This could be clearing ground for major strike or they already have being doing it which Iran is hiding.

f35 with SOW , CM . Radar jaming ......
Pakistan should raise its guard
Not a good sign when its happening in neighbourhood

This is insane , Iran must retaliate directly at Israel or use hezbollah to strike Israeli military installations and dimona. This is outrageous. It’s better we all die then to tolerate this. No more

I talked to a friend of mine in Karaj who has power, did not hear an explosion and is clueless about this event.

Waiting to talk to a few more when they wake up.

This is insane , Iran must retaliate directly at Israel or use hezbollah to strike Israeli military installations and dimona. This is outrageous. It’s better we all die then to tolerate this. No more

oh wait ... Fake news . Wow

Back
Top Bottom