What's new

Breaking News: Large explosion in western Tehran

that is true news and i heve pic of it !

%D8%B9%DB%8C%D9%86%E2%80%8C%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF.jpg

1398102614043325519424974.jpg

1398102614040350519424944.jpg

1398102614050127319424994.jpg

1398102813462245219441464.jpg

Karaj, excavating operation.

the BS countiues

@yavar brother, whats your opinoin on Natanz, does it put back Iran very much
you think retaliation will be before or after US election, asking just your opinion...

@Zarvan

Keep updating us brother, the news is absolutely true and every media outlet is reporting it. However, Iranian regime has gag order in place and arresting anyone who confirms what is going on the ground. They're afraid Israel is trying to drag them into war.

Fake news ... look at some idiot pro Saudi members here ... so happy

Idiots ... Iran is encircling Israel now with air defenses stop fake news your Saudi is besieged already

Nope, no fake news, and has nothing to do with Saudi.

@Zarvan

Keep updating us brother, the news is absolutely true and every media outlet is reporting it. However, Iranian regime has gag order in place and arresting anyone who confirms what is going on the ground. They're afraid Israel is trying to drag them into war.

Nope, no fake news, and has nothing to do with Saudi.
Last day i saw a fire explosion from a power line transformer due to fuse spark.. don't tell me israel is behind it.

Last day i saw a fire explosion from transformer due to fuse spark.. don't tell me israel is behind it.
When it's a daily event, two of them being at the Natanz nuclear facility and a missile base, they probably are. Iran itself threatening Israel, but I bet they don't even know how we are attacking them.

Or it's the US. Or both Israel and the US.

Last day i saw a fire explosion from a power line transformer due to fuse spark.. don't tell me israel is behind it.

Lame attempt at deflection, stuff is happening on the ground and Iranian regime is censoring it. You gonna get in big trouble as an Iranian even tweeting what you heard and saw. Now who behind it is different story. But we know that guys who scream about resistance against US and Israel will never do anything when given chance. If US did not claim Solemiane strike they would said it was car bomb that killed him and killed random Iraqis in response.

Now you guys playing game of denial and keeping quiet trying to wait this out till US election to see if something will change. But it doesn't change facts about what's happening on ground and we don't care what some regime spokesmen on PDF say. It's real news and we are reporting it regardless of how many times you guys call it fake.

It is not KSA, it is same US/Israel.

Bad days ahead for Iran. Pakistan just had 10 years of foreign terror imposed on us from these countries plus India.

They have put the target on Iran now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom