What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do some Pakistanis see a conspiracy in everything? It's a known fact extremists like this exist, and I highly doubt this was fixed because the Chinese told the government to improve security. If the extremists captured some Indians from a brothel, and held them, then it might well be a conspiracy, but not if they captured Chinese. Goverment has too much to lose by capturing Chinese and hampering relations.

wait a minute so for every Haram khore Mullah killed we get f16s.damm i like this deal so i take it f22 raptors for osama and mullah omar problem solved.

for you twisted mind.student cary pen and pencils.when they carry guns and rocketlaunchers they no longer student.and if they attack and kill pak security forces they became enemy of state.but looking forward to those f22 RAptors yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa.:pop:

Don't distort stuff. The F-16s were paid for, not a reward. Pak Army has captured hundreds of militants for no military gain (F-16 Block 15s are useless anyway).

If the militants attack Pak security forces, you're damn right they become an enemy of the state! Don't be such an anarchist.

Well, its almost over as reported by major media outlets. There still is fighting and resistence being faced by our troops as they struggle to gain control over the last 25% area of the mosque.

Few things to be noted here that puzzled me and maybe some others here too.

(1) Maulana Abdur Rasheed claimed he and his fellows only had 14 licensed Klashinkov's and a few pistols that were to be used in fighting, but turns out no one can give the SSG and army such a tough time with this less amount of ammunition.

(2) Why the Maulana changed so many statements, i respect him due to his level of religous knowledge but hypocrisy in a matter so serious is appalling.

(3) Some media outlets could be using better language in referring to those who have died thus far, i mean those allied with Maulana Abdur Rasheed. "Jaan Bahaq" "Halak" and "Shaheed" for army personnel. I fully back the army but show some respect to such prominent/knowledgeable figures.

Hopefully some one can help give answers and explanations.

Islamabad, Jang News: US has delivered two more F-16's to Pakistan. The US spokesman also said ten more will be delivered by the end of next year. 10/7/07

Is this payment from the US to the pak army for destroying the lal masjid and killing the students?

we had this deal like a year ago. They are simply delivering what we paid for.

like above member said give us the F-22 for 200 alqida terrorist.

dabong, I hope you are not visiting terrorist forums. they will track you down like a dog. :p

Islamabad, Jang News: US has delivered two more F-16's to Pakistan. The US spokesman also said ten more will be delivered by the end of next year. 10/7/07

Is this payment from the US to the pak army for destroying the lal masjid and killing the students?

****, a real conspiracy nut!!! Even I know they were paid for a long long time ago.

but show some respect to such prominent/knowledgeable figures.

Respect him for the knowledge of religion, I dont know. But by all means.
But to call him "martyer" is an insult to those soldiers, the civilians killed and everyone. All his knowledge and respect earned by it went out the window, when he did what he did. He will spend eternity in hell, those tears from parents of little kids dead can never be wiped off.

wait a minute so for every Haram khore Mullah killed we get f16s.damm i like this deal so i take it f22 raptors for osama and mullah omar problem solved.

for you twisted mind.student cary pen and pencils.when they carry guns and rocketlaunchers they no longer student.and if they attack and kill pak security forces they became enemy of state.but looking forward to those f22 RAptors yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa.:pop:
:lol:
Very good post. As i said we are quite alike !!!!

Don't distort stuff. The F-16s were paid for, not a reward. Pak Army has captured hundreds of militants for no military gain (F-16 Block 15s are useless anyway).

If the militants attack Pak security forces, you're damn right they become an enemy of the state! Don't be such an anarchist.

wow some one is trying to learn big words.listen kid if you learn the word try also understanding what it means.

Если у имел тревогу понять, то мое post.obvioulsy у должно пойти back to school.when, котор они сказало вас congradulation вы проходили kindergarden и дало вас writen''that diploma''hand dosent квалифицирует вас для любой вещи но двинуть дальше к кулачку grade.thats где реальный teching начнет..if your tiny brain no what that is its russian

如果u 有麻烦了解他们告诉您的我的post.obviously u 应该去回到school.when 您通过了kindergarten 的congratulation 并且给了您diploma''hand written''that doesn't 在任一件事合格您但行动向拳头grade.thats 真正teaching 开始.:china:

next time read it understand it then reply.

we had this deal like a year ago. They are simply delivering what we paid for.

like above member said give us the F-22 for 200 alqida terrorist.

dabong, I hope you are not visiting terrorist forums. they will track you down like a dog. :p

cmmon guys how they going to track him down.he will get away just like.

ab3f4df9760744cccd14fc8a8092cb1b.jpg:cheesy:

Wrong. What it goes to show is that the Pakistan government is willing and able to tackle extremists who threaten the stability of the region. It doesn't show extremism is present, and I believe it is no more present than some of the Hindu fanatics in India aka Bharat - it is just that the Hindu governments let them do what they like, the Pakistani government counters them.

Dont bring in India. We have finally Indians and pakistanis agreeing on something here.:cheers:

Whats happened to you dude? You were not so violent when u started off.

Lal Masjid chief cleric gave vital clues: Report

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
11:11 IST

Blog this story

Islamabad: Controversial Lal Masjid Chief Cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz, who had tried to escape from the mosque disguised in a burqa, provided the government with vital clues before the security forces stormed the complex.

The information gleaned from Aziz during interrogation played a key role in tracking the network of militants inside Lal Masjid premises, The News said on Wednesday.

The government's chief military spokesman, Director General, Inter Services Public Relations, Maj Gen Waheed Arshad briefed the Pakistan cabinet on Tuesday and said that Aziz had confessed "harbouring high value targets carrying head money in millions".

A cabinet source told the News that the ministers were briefed about the presence of foreign militants. They were also told about how the Lal Masjid brigade used to operate and the number of tunnels dug under the complex.

According to the source, Aziz gave an overview of the people living inside, their strategic positions and the kind of militants supporting their cause.

Aziz had been caught last week while trying to flee the Lal Masjid complex in a burqa, along with a crowd of women and children.

I would have thought as much

wow some one is trying to learn big words.listen kid if you learn the word try also understanding what it means.

Если у имел тревогу понять, то мое post.obvioulsy у должно пойти back to school.when, котор они сказало вас congradulation вы проходили kindergarden и дало вас writen''that diploma''hand dosent квалифицирует вас для любой вещи но двинуть дальше к кулачку grade.thats где реальный teching начнет..if your tiny brain no what that is its russian

如果u 有麻烦了解他们告诉您的我的post.obviously u 应该去回到school.when 您通过了kindergarten 的congratulation 并且给了您diploma''hand written''that doesn't 在任一件事合格您但行动向拳头grade.thats 真正teaching 开始.:china:

next time read it understand it then reply.

Dude, even a monkey can type things into a translator - in Japanese since I'm so darn intelligent

私がどの位聡明なのか見てください!! (Look how clever I am!!)

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom