What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

Pakistanis are so ignorant about Israel, it's pretty sad. On topic, I've heard speculation Netanyahu will use the old neocon propaganda ploy of 'yellowcake uranium purchases from Niger'. This very same false intel was generated by the neocons in the Pentagon back in 2002/2003 to frame Saddam. It being used for Iran now too would be funny yet dark at the same time.

Neocons are Zionists within the US, by the way. Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, that crowd.

Also, Pakistanis who've been following the rather childish pseudo-commentaries of Zaid Hamid on Middle East affairs, if you still haven't 'realized' that KSA are munafiqeen and Iran is fighting the right fight, please excuse yourselves from commenting on Middle East affairs. Saying 'we can't pick sides' between Iran and KSA is just veiled bias against Shias, because you're comparing them to those who are complete and utter traitors to their people, to their religion and to us.
Naah bro,

Please understand, this shia verses sunni crap is just a garb, just a cover. In reality, it is Arab verses Persians under the DISGUISE of shia verses sunnis ONLY to play with people's religious emotions to further their own ethnicity based agendas. I say rubbish to both.

And if you think Iran is fighting the good fight while KSA is being an isreali stooge then let me remind you who gave access to india through chabahar and who gave access to the indian raw operatives like kulbhashan yadav.

The fact is that BOTH KSA and Iran are playing a very dirty game and neither of them have anything to do with Islam. Having said that, Pakistan needs to give them BOTH a call to shut the heck up!

We don't wanna have to support another 3 million refugees from Iran this time around, the haram khors from afghanistan are enough!

Iran IS fighting the good fight. Sunnis who try to equate it to Saudi Israelia are doing so out of sectarianism, albeit of a more subconscious variety, i.e the inability to admit a Shia majority state is doing well while a 'Sunni' one is a traitor and munafiq.

Don't toss these uneducated cliches at me. I won't insult myself by ever falling for this made-in-Pakistan cliche that doesn't find tract anywhere else.

The only continuous supporter of the Sunni-majority Palestine cause (an abysmal failure, but it's important to maintain support for them as a matter of principle), the only reason Lebanon doesn't exist as a Jewish-only apartheid settlement... I could go on and on about these things you people don't have any clue about because you're too busy sticking to cliches based on the expectation that being Muslim automatically qualifies you for commentaries on the affairs of 'the Muslim world'.

Comparing Iran to KSA is like comparing Pakistan Army to the Afghan Army. Saying we can't side with Iran over KSA is like saying that if 10 Shia Pakistani soldiers take on 10 Sunni Salafist TTP members, we'll 'not take sides' because... Because... Well you get the analogy.

Pakistanis are so ignorant about Israel, it's pretty sad.
I and other Zionists here are working on it.

On topic, I've heard speculation Netanyahu will use the old neocon propaganda ploy of 'yellowcake uranium purchases from Niger'.
Netanyahu did not cite that old Italian forgery.

Also, Pakistanis who've been following the rather childish pseudo-commentaries of Zaid Hamid on Middle East affairs, if you still haven't 'realized' that KSA are munafiqeen and Iran is fighting the right fight -
The mullahs are fighting to extend their religious-power-to-capture-wealth system as far as they can; wealth to themselves, impoverishment, destruction, and tyranny to everyone else. While Pakistanis are fed a diet of hate-inducing slanders about Israel that their schools have been forbidden to counter: link. So Pakistanis have every reason to approach claims of "Iran is fighting the right fight" with doubt and suspicion.

I'm talking about speculation from Israeli media he's going to use the same neoconservative propaganda myth from 2003. And it was indeed accusations against Saddam for procuring it from Niger (Bush referred to it as 'African country' in a speech later because he couldn't remember the name). Don't think it's happened yet but it'd be pretty macabre if it did again. The rest of your post is incoherent mumbling. Iranians under the mullahs have experienced a doubling in their HDI, education, women's employment etc from 1979 to the current day. :)

Last edited:
Iran IS fighting the good fight. Sunnis who try to equate it to Saudi Israelia are doing so out of sectarianism, albeit of a more subconscious variety, i.e the inability to admit a Shia majority state is doing well while a 'Sunni' one is a traitor and munafiq.

Don't toss these uneducated cliches at me. I won't insult myself by ever falling for this made-in-Pakistan cliche that doesn't find tract anywhere else.
Dude, seriously bro? You think Iran is supporting assad cuz he's a good Muslim leader? No. Iran is only supporting assad cuz he is supposed shia leader who is suppressing sunnis. The fact is that assad is actually a die hard atheist just like his father.

PLEASE stop giving it a good shia verses bad sunnis or a bad shia verses good sunnis color.

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR...

IRAN ONLY USES THE SHIA CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONPERSIAN SHIAS LIKE OUR SHIA BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SHIA IRAN LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONPERSIAN SHIA BROTHERS.

IT'S THE SAME CASE WITH KSA! KSA ONLY USES THE SUNNI CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONARAB SUNNIS LIKE OUR SUNNI BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SUNNI KSA LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONARAB SUNNI BROTHERS.

Wake up and smell the coffee...Pakistan is an orphan nation born out of bloodshed that has now grown to be biggest force on the block. Pakistan needs to assert itself on both ksa and iran and force them to comply with our dictates now.

Dude, seriously bro? You think Iran is supporting assad cuz he's a good Muslim leader? No. Iran is only supporting assad cuz he is supposed shia leader who is suppressing sunnis. The fact is that assad is actually a die hard atheist just like his father.

PLEASE stop giving it a good shia verses bad sunnis or a bad shia verses good sunnis color.

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR...

IRAN ONLY USES THE SHIA CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONPERSIAN SHIAS LIKE OUR SHIA BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SHIA IRAN LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONPERSIAN SHIA BROTHERS.

IT'S THE SAME CASE WITH KSA! KSA ONLY USES THE SUNNI CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONARAB SUNNIS LIKE OUR SUNNI BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SUNNI KSA LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONARAB SUNNI BROTHERS.

Wake up and smell the coffee...Pakistan is an orphan nation born out of bloodshed that has now grown to be biggest force on the block. Pakistan needs to assert itself on both ksa and iran and force them to comply with our dictates now.

Pakistan has slave mentality, it can’t dictate shyte on Iran and Saudia.

They say Assad would have have fallen long ago if it wasn’t for the Pakistanis and afghan fighters, well here to help is what I say

Okay so here we go again. More propaganda = more strikes. And I can expect the Pakistanis here trying to act intellectual and pro analysts with their "balancing policy".

Pakistan has slave mentality, it can’t dictate shyte on Iran and Saudia.

They say Assad would have have fallen long ago if it wasn’t for the Pakistanis and afghan fighters, well here to help is what I say
Well it's high time we change this mentality from being slaves to being Rhett big brother...

When the heck did I say this? I know the entirety of the background to the Syrian War and its relevance for Iran. Lebanon, the Rafik Harriri link, all of it. You're just another know-nothing desi who hasn't read a shred of good work on the MENA yet feels he thinks he can comment on it because all Muslim countries are 'the same'.

Naah bro,

Please understand, this shia verses sunni crap is just a garb, just a cover. In reality, it is Arab verses Persians under the DISGUISE of shia verses sunnis ONLY to play with people's religious emotions to further their own ethnicity based agendas. I say rubbish to both.

And if you think Iran is fighting the good fight while KSA is being an isreali stooge then let me remind you who gave access to india through chabahar and who gave access to the indian raw operatives like kulbhashan yadav.

The fact is that BOTH KSA and Iran are playing a very dirty game and neither of them have anything to do with Islam. Having said that, Pakistan needs to give them BOTH a call to shut the heck up!

We don't wanna have to support another 3 million refugees from Iran this time around, the haram khors from afghanistan are enough!

Religion has nothing to do with it, purely racial, when you have saudia and its cronies spewing shyte about Iran everyday because they are product of British and traitors who have no legitimacy and live in paranoia. They stir secteraian hatred so let it be racial sand jiggers vs the aryan brotherhood, do us proud Iran.

Well it's high time we change this mentality from being slaves to being Rhett big brother...

Well for that you need balls and money, we got one ball and no money.

I think I should make a thread 'roadmap to the Syrian War' so these lazy guys can quit peddling their 'Shia Sunni' cliche. Sasti baatein yaar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom