What's new

Breaking News, Indian soldier killed by Pakistani firing

Pakistani civilians a lot of times have some special belts & vests that are prohibited in India and hence the tolerance towards Pakistani civilians making a beeline to the LOC is a little lower on the India side ;)

No Pakistani Civilian ever targeted has fit that description !

As correctly mentioned by Karan.

The reason why your 'civilian' deaths are higher is because Pakistani civilians tend to have a habit of trying to jump the border with AK-47's slung on their back and special belt across their body. When killed, they are declared as 'civilians'.

This peculiar habit is not shared by Indian civilians.

No Pakistani civilian mentioned therein on the page you quoted fits that description.

Very pathetic reply , most of those civilians were cattle herders , or farmers , but then again i forgot which nation i was conversing with ... any ways carry on .
Saying it is pathetic does not make it so.
We have enough experience of Pakistani cattle herders and farmers coming across the border 'by mistake' with weapons.
You are conversing with a nation that knows your country rather well.

Pakistani civilians a lot of times have some special belts & vests that are prohibited in India and hence the tolerance towards Pakistani civilians making a beeline to the LOC is a little lower on the India side ;)
Actually it's the Indians who could do with some belts so their dhotis don't come loose.....majority of civilians killed are either working in their field or going about their daily routine.

We knew it, Indian soldiers are incapable but shoot random civilians only. India never grow up much lately.

Let's teach them more lessons. :cheers:

NEWS FLASHArmy soldier killed in firing from Pakistani side in Akhnoor sector in Jammu and Kashmir

@Gessler ...parcel returned with interest .

i have a question for some of the indians what the **** are you doing on a pakistani defence forum, go **** off to the bharat defence forum. you just come on Threads and it turns into some pissing contest. 1 of you're jawaans is dead i hope he finds peace but so are 100,000 kashmiris. but GTFO of here plz.

Back
Top Bottom