What's new

Breaking News, Indian soldier killed by Pakistani firing

We try not to kill Indian civilians hence why the disparity - They killed 14 of ours to us killing one of theirs !

On Topic : RIP !
Pakistani civilians a lot of times have some special belts & vests that are prohibited in India and hence the tolerance towards Pakistani civilians making a beeline to the LOC is a little lower on the India side ;)

We try not to kill Indian civilians hence why the disparity - They killed 14 of ours to us killing one of theirs !

On Topic : RIP !
With the Difference being out of those 24 ,14 were CIVILIANS ... be very proud of that .
It was your country fellow chest beating when a Pakistani civilian was killed by Indian firing.
You will find very few civilians get killed on the Indian side.
As correctly mentioned by Karan.

The reason why your 'civilian' deaths are higher is because Pakistani civilians tend to have a habit of trying to jump the border with AK-47's slung on their back and special belt across their body. When killed, they are declared as 'civilians'.

This peculiar habit is not shared by Indian civilians.

The loss of a soldier in peace time in the line of duty can only be gloated over by persons who are complete idiots or Civilians or both.

This applies to posters of ALL nationalities.

@Web Master : Being a Military forum may I suggest that you kindly consider including this in the Do's & Dont's.

As correctly mentioned by Karan.

The reason why your 'civilian' deaths are higher is because Pakistani civilians tend to have a habit of trying to jump the border with AK-47's slung on their back and special belt across their body. When killed, they are declared as 'civilians'.

This peculiar habit is not shared by Indian civilians.
Very pathetic reply , most of those civilians were cattle herders , or farmers , but then again i forgot which nation i was conversing with ... any ways carry on .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom