What's new

Breaking News :India gets entry to MTCR

You may be aware about how much Israeli money is being channelled through India?
India is now the cash cow of Israel, investing Israeli money the world over and earning profits for a country who would otherwise face problems in making direct investments due to their image.
For that reason India is the apple of Israeli eye and with their support, apple of many eyes.

Its a fact,and I standby what I said.
what is wrong with you man?Why are you spewing random arse racial,disrectful crapp in every thread?Why are you humiliating other's race or religion?I hardly see anyone doing such ignorant rant involving Islam or other religion?Does your religion teach you to behave like this?

You already banned that guy when I read his comments. Also I report more Indians than anyone else. You're a mod you can check my history of "moral outrage" if you wish too.

Fair enough.

Don't know but will believe when I see this chap banned.

Right, number one let moderators do their job. Number two, even with offensive comments against my own faith, I've asked people to explain themselves. Number three, the guy I banned was a troll account, unlike the Pakistani poster here, hence I took him to task on his comment.

What is the significance of MTCR? How does India gain any advantage with entry into this group when India actually has the technology to develop every kind of missile?

What is the significance of MTCR? How does India gain any advantage with entry into this group when India actually has the technology to develop every kind of missile?
India can export missiles and SLVs.
Access to several components for missile and space program from European suppliers, which can make Indian missiles lighter.

Indian Aerospace exports are bound to increase.

goes beyond missiles e.g drones etc

India already has access to Israeli drones, even armed ones.

India can export missiles and SLVs.
Access to several components for missile and space program from European suppliers, which can make Indian missiles lighter.

Indian Aerospace exports are bound to increase.

That makes sense. You mean like advance composites?

Conditions Like technology capable of carrying a 500 kg payload for at least 300 km.
For example Brahmos range over 600+ Km But Due to MTCR Restrictions India Restricted to Operate it to 290 Km.Since India Is now MTCR member it can commercialize trade of High end Techonogy from Russians Since they are MTCR signatory

India already has access to Israeli drones, even armed ones.

Not exactly. India operates Harpy, which are self exploding drones. Not a drone that can drop munition. India's Herons are unarmed, at least from public info.

I'm not sure if Israel has confirmed to have combat drones, the last I remember was they declined to state if their herons were armed. (My info is dated, so...)

Conditions Like technology capable of carrying a 500 kg payload for at least 300 km.
For example Brahmos range over 600+ Km But Due to MTCR Restrictions India Restricted to Operate it to 290 Km.Since India Is now MTCR member it can commercialize trade of High end Techonogy from Russians Since they are MTCR signatory

Would be interesting to see if this means anything for the Brahmos, whether its range can be increased.

Not exactly. India operates Harpy, which are self exploding drones. Not a drone that can drop munition. India's Herons are unarmed, at least from public info.

I'm not sure if Israel has confirmed to have combat drones, the last I remember was they declined to state if their herons were armed. (My info is dated, so...)

I meant that India has access to armed Israeli drones, if they so desired to procure them. I guess the MTCR is not related to Indian interests in armed drones but rather to further their missile technology.

I meant that India has access to armed Israeli drones, if they so desired to procure them. I guess the MTCR is not related to Indian interests in armed drones but rather to further their missile technology.

Israel has informally agreed to abide by the MTCR, even if they are not a signatory. So it is unlikely that they would sell an armed drone (of range > 300 kms) to India.

The biggest benefit to India would be in space technology - we were severely hampered on that front, although our domestic efforts were impressive.

What purpose would they serve? India isn't facing the same situation as Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan to require them urgently. Instead, developing the Rustom-2 with Helina firing capability is more essential and later UCAVs. The Predator/Reapers would not be used in Indian service at all.
We need Triton for surveillance to complement with the p8's...

Back
Top Bottom