What's new

Breaking News :India gets entry to MTCR

And yeah you are brown and rather on the dark side,you like it or not you are not white.
Even your gods are Caucasian looking. Durga with firm bare chest and such.
Only you can have large chest? Don't disrespect a religion you man boob.

And this is no place for your random bs.

@Topic can someone tell me:can we get larger Range missile import happening to india now?

Waiting for further confirmation

Difficult to believe this happened so easily, despite one Italian marine still in India

Waiting for further confirmation

Difficult to believe this happened so easily, despite one Italian marine still in India
You may be aware about how much Israeli money is being channelled through India?
India is now the cash cow of Israel, investing Israeli money the world over and earning profits for a country who would otherwise face problems in making direct investments due to their image.
For that reason India is the apple of Israeli eye and with their support, apple of many eyes.

What a senseless post, why bring faith into this?
Its a fact,and I standby what I said.

You may be aware about how much Israeli money is being channelled through India?
India is now the cash cow of Israel, investing Israeli money the world over and earning profits for a country who would otherwise face problems in making direct investments due to their image.
For that reason India is the apple of Israeli eye and with their support, apple of many eyes.

OK We get it..!! Israel loves India and you hate BCCI. But what has any of the above two assertions got to do with the fking topic here???

What a senseless post, why bring faith into this?
You just banned someone for taking a dig at drone attacks in Pakistan and your action was completely justified. But just wrist whipping him for this kind of insult to someone's faith. So should I assume we can insult other faiths and will not get banned? Not that I will because that's not how I was raised but it would be a biased decision if this man doesn't get banned.

You need to reflect and re-read what you wrote. It's distasteful to the core and perverted.

You just banned someone for taking a dig at drone attacks in Pakistan and your action was completely justified. But just wrist whipping him for this kind of insult to someone's faith. So should I assume we can insult other faiths and will not get banned? Not that I will because that's not how I was raised but it would be a biased decision if this man doesn't get banned.

Where was your moral outrage when that idiot troll account was posting? You no where to be seen. Now let me address this chap. He's not getting away with a wrist slap either.

WTF! :woot:

How is my post even remotely related to Israel? :rofl:

Admit it man . . . .u are simply BUTHURT :rofl:

@waz has a very neat record when it comes to moderation. Just report and move on mate

Back
Top Bottom