What's new

Breaking News :India gets entry to MTCR

071104-F-2185F-531.jpg

These Babies are Coming:usflag:
What purpose would they serve? India isn't facing the same situation as Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan to require them urgently. Instead, developing the Rustom-2 with Helina firing capability is more essential and later UCAVs. The Predator/Reapers would not be used in Indian service at all.

it was a tip of an iceberg ! Major announcements in defense pacts will follow soon and wont be liked by our brothers of past :):)

Now to those who were caricaturing/lampooning Modi's frequent foreign trips/hugging of world leaders.....see the patient and hard effort has finally paid off. Will NDTV report in this way as I am saying?
Fruits of kicking out the Anti National Congress. We should have done this much before!

Now to those who were caricaturing/lampooning Modi's frequent foreign trips/hugging of world leaders.....see the patient and hard effort has finally paid off. Will NDTV report in this way as I am saying?

@GURU DUTT @cerberus @nair @Jamwal's
Only an actual idiot would crticise the leader of their nation making "too many" offical visits to other nations.

Nop i can still se Australia, Nz, Sri Lanka, West Indies, England, zimbabwe and Bangladesh Rising, the only downfall happened is to Pakistan Team,
Other than white teams who are Demi gods of India, the brown teams have been constantly suffered due to presence of India in ICC.
None of those problems existed before Indian inclusion. That speaks loads about India's alterior motives and tainting sports with politics, which isn't supposed to happen.

Other than white teams who are Demi gods of India, the brown teams have been constantly suffered due to presence of India in ICC.
None of those problems existed before Indian inclusion. That speaks loads about India's alterior motives and tainting sports with politics, which isn't supposed to happen.
White Brown Black is what Pakistan dreams day and night, Indians dont. Brown Teams included India which is at its best, Bangladesh, rising exponentially, Sri-Lanka although got hampered when their seniors are out yet rising, Leaving alone Pakistan. So dont group us with you. @bongbang can englighten you further about cricket in sub continent

White Brown Black is what Pakistan dreams day and night, Indians dont. Brown Teams included India which is at its best, Bangladesh, rising exponentially, Sri-Lanka although got hampered when their seniors are out yet rising, Leaving alone Pakistan. So dont group us with you. @bongbang can englighten you further about cricket in sub continent
No I know enough about cricket being from a cricketing nation.
Your brown group will suffer once they become a threat to India. We all know why Bangladesh lost a totally won match against India in recent T20 world cup, because they had to.
That's not fair game and that's the stench of India I am on about.

You sure, you meant to mention me? Its @BDforever who is more enthusiastic about cricket.

And yeah you are brown and rather on the dark side,you like it or not you are not white.
Even your gods are Caucasian looking. Durga with firm bare chest and such.
wowow!! Isn't it haram or something to say all this during Ramzan period ?

Back
Top Bottom