What's new

Breaking News: Imran Khan test positive for Covid-19.

I wish you a speedy recovery Imran Khan.

Get well soon, Kaptaan!!!
While on twitter;
View attachment 726381

The laugh reacts at this development, the hate and trolling on twitter is deeply regrettable and wrong. People should reserve their political opinions at news like this, and if nothing else, the man is currently our serving PM, the office itself deserves a little more respect.

Beyond that, wishing ill against someone and schadenfreude at IK's illness, is utterly reprehensible. I think this is a bleak sign of how polluted our politics has become over the last couple of years especially.

Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Political Communication Dr Shahbaz Gill shared the update that PM Imran Khan and First Lady Bushra Bibi were feeling "comfortable with mild" symptoms of coronavirus.

PM will use video conferencing for important meetings

Imran Khan 'fit and doing well', Dr Faisal Sultan says

After breaking the news that PM Imran Khan had tested positive for the virus, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Dr Faisal Sultan had clarified that the premier was "fit and doing well".

"The best advice that we could give him was to stay at home, isolate, and rest," he had said, in view of the fact that the premier only has "mild symptoms".

"We are monitoring his clinical parameters, and medical treatment will be given to him if required," Dr Sultan had said, adding: "Right now, there is no need for any treatment, as such."

Dr Sultan had said the government is in touch with people the premier met over the last few days. "We will be contact tracing everyone and request all the individuals that met him to isolate themselves," he had said.
----------------------------------------
i summarised it.

The laugh reacts at this development, the hate and trolling on twitter is deeply regrettable and wrong. People should reserve their political opinions at news like this, and if nothing else, the man is currently our serving PM, the office itself deserves a little more respect.

Beyond that, wishing ill against someone and schadenfreude at IK's illness, is utterly reprehensible. I think this is a bleak sign of how polluted our politics has become over the last couple of years especially.
Our politics is as dirty since atleast 1969. Dont you remember the infamous speech of Bhutto. Tm udher raho hum idher?

The difference is the 2 political parties were playing musical chair with calling each other for the purpose of general public but they were same from inside.

Here a third political party enters in the game and changed the rules of the game.

May Allah bless him with early recovery and good health. Ameen

Praying for his speedy recovery. He is a strong man. He will be fine in sha Allah.

Back
Top Bottom