What's new

Breaking News COAS asks Nawaz to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC, phansi lagnay say pehlay heart-attack say na marr jaye, sala!

I wish they hang his children before him, so he understands when sons and daughters of other people died at his orders. Last to be hanged should be his mother. I hope it's all public executions, to set the record straight.

is daffa chihain marey ga

ARY giving an extreme opposite, Joint session to ask for the resignation of COAS and DG-ISI.

Media Mafia sad but true!
new factor and most effective you can ruin or win welcome to media war.

DAWN news closed!

ISPR confirming that raheel sharif did not give any suggestions regarding resignation. Well the forward days will reveal what was it they talked about.

ARY giving an extreme opposite, Joint session to ask for the resignation of COAS and DG-ISI.

I don't think so NS itna bhi idiot ho sakta hai :blink:

lol maza aye jab army chief they suggested it . PMLN will be proved lair again

ISPR tweet COAS Asking for PM resignation or going on leave is baseless

Why u guys are creating THREAD after THREAD ... on the same ongoing situation... @Oscar @Chak Bamu @Emmie plz can u merge its becoming annoying & hard to keep a track...

BC, phansi lagnay say pehlay heart-attack say na marr jaye, sala!

I wish they hang his children before him, so he understands when sons and daughters of other people died at his orders. Last to be hanged should be his mother. I hope it's all public executions, to set the record straight.
I wish if every single Gullu Butt in the guise of 'elected representative' faces the end what you are suggesting but alas, its not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom