What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Everybody follows Mamata Didi's lead because India is secular and we will defend secularism and defeat communal forces like you. Nitish kumar consider's didi as his own sister and so does Mulayam. All secular forces are against Modi and will speak against him. Even pakistan Interior Minister has shamed Modi. What more proof do you need ?
From your posts It seems like a 10yr old kid who has just been indoctrinated in Hindutva ideologies writing.....

If Mamata is so popular that everybody follows her lead then I guess her party(Trinamool Congress) is coming to power in centre....LOL

....and if all secular forces are against Modi then BJP won't be able to win in this General election......
Do you think few Hindutvadis like you can bring Modi to Power?.....NO....

If BJP wins, it would mean, a substantial portion of the secular/moderate population of India have voted for Modi.....and let me tell you Modi is popular among the secular/moderate population of India as well because of his pro-development image........
There are several threads on Modi here.....just go through them to understand what the secular/moderate people of India whom you call Pakistanis are thinking.....

So are you now saying that Bengal is not the land of secular liberals ?

You are free to ask any question, I am under no compulsion to answer them. To your satisfaction or otherwise. LOL. ...... do you imagine yourself to be the thanedar of Pdf ? illusions of grandeur ?

You are free to assume anything too. That is your problem, not mine.

You have violated forum rules, I will be waiting to see what action is taken against you.

You are not bright arent you? I only contented your intention on putting it on Bengal.

Thanks.

Okay. Me too.

From your posts It seems like a 10yr old kid who has just been indoctrinated in Hindutva ideologies writing.....

If Mamata is so popular that everybody follows her lead then I guess her party(Trinamool Congress) is coming to power in centre....LOL

....and if all secular forces are against Modi then BJP won't be able to win in this General election......
Do you think few Hindutvadis like you can bring Modi to Power?.....NO....

If BJP wins, it would mean, a substantial portion of the secular/moderate population of India have voted for Modi.....and let me tell you Modi is popular among the secular/moderate population of India as well because of his pro-development image........
There are several threads on Modi here.....just go through them to understand what the secular/moderate people of India whom you call Pakistanis are thinking.....
n what is wrong in that?????
pls refrain from making such comments,,,hes a troll,,report him..

You are not bright arent you? I only contented your intention on putting it on Bengal.

Thanks.

Okay. Me too.

On the contrary It is your assumption I have put it on bengal. There is direct evidence that I have blamed Modi for the bomb blast. How bright do you really think you are ? Not very by the content of your posts. Now if you have nothing else to say, get lost.

Chennai police is good . Hope the case to be solved more quickly.

On the contrary It is your assumption I have put it on bengal. There is direct evidence that I have blamed Modi for the bomb blast. How bright do you really think you are ? Not very by the content of your posts. Now if you have nothing else to say, get lost.

Ok. Tell us on how you came to that conclusion.?

RIP

Look Dumbo i got you are not from India OK so STFU and get out from here. Your comment showing that you know nothing about Secular and liberal but know how to talk SHIT about anybody. Why he will do it in Tamil Naidu??? Elections in Tamil Nadu is already over on 24 April..

Forget that trolls.

idk but why central gov ignore the IB alerts!!!
IB already alert 15 day ago

Last edited:
probably naxals, or ULFA.....hard to say. Too many actors at play

i give the indians another half hour before the inevitable Eye-Ess-Eye speculation turns magically into solid proof...

either way - a young woman civilian was killed and thats fcked up

Back
Top Bottom