What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Did you look at the guys and the time they spend in forum??? Did you looked at the number of posts of those posters???? They know the forum rules better than you ( me too)

If you think i have personally attacked you, you have an option of reporting me. for report button look at the left bottom corner of the post.

If you feel anyone violated rules please report them too.... Now can we get back to the topic?????

Are you seriously suggesting that I spend my time complaining about others ?

How does it matter if they spend all their time in this forum ? Do they get special treatment for that ?

Are there double standards ? one for old time members and other for new members ?

You know you have personally attacked me by calling me a troll. You do not even have the integrity to admit it.

Now feel free to get back to topic. I have never stopped you, have I ? Stop blaming others for your lack of self control.

What state did I blame ?

How is political names not relevant during a bomb blast during election time ?

I am an Indian, so what is wrong in claiming an Indian Flag ?

RSS Chadiwala also appears to be a personal insult. Apologies. Now can you remove the 2 negative rating you gave ?

You again called me "not bright". This is again a personal insult and against forum rules. So what will be the action against you for violating forum rules ?

By using the wrd, land of secular liberals.

You can use whatever names, but will be asked questions on what basis, if answer is not convincing you get it back.

You can claim whatever flag, what i felt and most others is the basis of my assumption.

Im sorry, goods once sold will not be taken back.

Check the rule book if you have any brightness left.

By using the wrd, land of secular liberals.

You can use whatever names, but will be asked questions on what basis, if answer is not convincing you get it back.

You can claim whatever flag, what i felt and most others is the basis of my assumption.

Im sorry, goods once sold will not be taken back.

Check the rule book if you have any brightness left.

So are you now saying that Bengal is not the land of secular liberals ?

You are free to ask any question, I am under no compulsion to answer them. To your satisfaction or otherwise. LOL. ...... do you imagine yourself to be the thanedar of Pdf ? illusions of grandeur ?

You are free to assume anything too. That is your problem, not mine.

You have violated forum rules, I will be waiting to see what action is taken against you.

Back
Top Bottom