What's new

Breaking News...7 Martyr 100 Injured in IOK...!

Good news depeding on who you ask.

You know what this means? In conflict breaks out there will be many people going for Jihad against India. Make Soviet-Afghan war look like a cakewalk.

Yep

It’s wajeeb both to support Kashmir and response if there is call for 'Jihad' - Bangladeshi Salafi Scholar Dr. Saiful Islam Madani

I assume all major Muftis will declare it fard to fight in Jihad against India if a conflict breaks out. @PakSword I think our guess of one million Muslims coming to Pakistan to fight against Indian oppression is too low.

jang jeet ya har kay liye nahi Waqar kay liye lari jati hai …. Fawad Choudhary .. It will translate into , Nations fight for their honour without worrying of losing or winning .. Great ……….. I love you Fawad .. And yes I want war , if this is the end I want to die with honor …….

﷽​

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ - 49:6​

Why? Just curious because I thought he was a relatively impartial OSINT analyst. I've seen read his tweets on twitter
He is shady character and his info is not reliable. Often spread disinformation. I observed him personally during Feb-March stand off. Most of what he claimed was 100% wrong as I checked with my relatives and friends in Pakistan. Also talks against Islam and Pakistan. So his intentions are malicious.

Last edited:
I assume all major Muftis will declare it fard to fight in Jihad against India if a conflict breaks out. @PakSword I think our guess of one million Muslims coming to Pakistan to fight against Indian oppression is too low.

20 Million hardcore trained Muslims.

Gave that number before as well.

I genuinely think some type of conflict is inevitable now with the protests and Indian oppresion on people.
I think an internal uprising will start bigger than the one in 2016 and eventually Pakistan will be blamed by India because Pakistan will be supporting the uprising diplomatically and morally. classic playbook type stuff.

I think an internal uprising will start bigger than the one in 2016 and eventually Pakistan will be blamed by India because Pakistan will be supporting the uprising diplomatically and morally. classic playbook type stuff.

This time there will be arms and ammunition supply too!

Back
Top Bottom