What's new

Breaking News...7 Martyr 100 Injured in IOK...!

bhai!! app ka evidence 100% fact hai but they have more econmic muscle then we do you agree to that or not?

and west supports india more than they support us ya bhi agree karo gey?

will coward arab leaders (not arab the people) come to Pakistans aid if war breaks out? wont they fear their master israel and amrika?

Just a repeatitive mantra, NO evidence for your claims.........:disagree:

I know its high time to go to the war but we are reluctant why, I mean I get politician reasons(liberal and pro indians). but why army.
when you see the situation you will find that Pakistani establishment both civil and military, first priority is to bring taliban to the power, if we want to take a decisive action on indian front we must secure our western front its imperative.
remember india can't penetrate from loc but they can easily engage from afg. and we have examples 2 attacks 10 soldier martyred .
yes its a failure of our govt but whats wrong with it india had huge miscalculation last feb this time its ours, what matters is we must play with our strength
its text book sun tzu. read it

And our stupid PM is having meetings after meetings to decide what to do, evn after 3 days???
Cause king trump told him about it all and he bowed to king trump with a genral who just wants to extends his service, deep state has to act immediately, remove both take control of pak govt, cut all diplomatic relationships, announce all out support be it heavy weapons to kashmiri freedom fighters untill, any of major power or UN comes with a respected solutions, which leads indias unholy Occupation gets killed, close aero space for any Indian dam, planes and then tell IMF and FATAF if thy evn think of any stupid actions, pak ill leave Afghanistan peace process, talk to China having joint startgy on these occupied areas, jump start cepec, talk to Iran get cheap oil, talk to turkey and Malaysia to invest more in pak and hit bck with full force on Indian army with trained retired ssg trrops in kashmir

Back
Top Bottom