What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

How did ISPR know 6 Indian soldiers died? Did they hop for the fence and counted them? Seriously... these just end up being exaggerated estimates; real casualties are usually 1/3 or none at all; this goes for both Pakistani and Indian sources...

6 soldiers are confirmed dead, could be via sniper

i have simple solution to this problem. both sides sit. decide a time for nuking each other so that people may say good bye to relatives and friends and then finish it in just 20 minutes.
Where is economy culture there is no brothers sisters friends etc etc,

I m not afraid of Death ,.... But Please i do not want to Die virgin .. & i know thr will be Million having similar feeling on this from both side of the border .... Good for Me .. I need only One more month's Time :D
Inappropriate comment has been reported. Let's crack down to keep this forum clean.

How did ISPR know 6 Indian soldiers died? Did they hop for the fence and counted them? Seriously... these just end up being exaggerated estimates; real casualties are usually 1/3 or none at all; this goes for both Pakistani and Indian sources...

Thats what they said "Atleast" ---- Not claiming to be the exact number.

the post are so close that even a blind person can see the target he hit.

the statement means 6 are confirmed but more expected. it means that 6 killed using sniper or artillary on petrol and are seen dead and it could be more if posts are destroyed as no body knows how much were there. explanation of statement.

It is a very credible source. It is not like Indian Media and Indian Sources.
there is no longer any point in these "sources". You wont believe the Indian side, the Indians wont believe your side of the story. you should not even be surprised now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom