What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

Sir I am out of this thread since a senior poster advise me, Just came here to answer your post that i would reply and report all who try to disrespect my religion, reasonable arguments accepted and should be replied accordingly but insults like that guy throw on Islam and Muslim not bearable.
thank you for this man.....let me share with you a story.....few years ago, i used to work around in bars and clubs as Bouncer......used to get drunk pissheads at my face all the time, they would hurl personal insults , calling fkin ****, and what not.. sometime i would keep it all cool.....but then there were times i lost my cool.....beat the shit of the guy ......he didn't even feel a thing, he was high as fk .....but i ended up with swollen knuckles and an enquiry from Management......:D ......hes going to go down......whatever you say to him.....but he is making sure that you also go down with him.....when mod comes, hes gonna do a clean sweep here.. . ....

Can't you see for yourself this is a nightmare of a thread? Do you want to be part of the problem, or part of the solution? C'mon, champ, pull your weight.

I must admit, I haven't read all the posts on this thread. The thread is growing with such a speed, not easy to keep up.

I was concentrating only on the "surgical strikes" bit, nothing more.

Anyway, I am out of this thread.

Modi is Kalki Avataar. It's my duty as a Hindu to defend his holiness.

Even if he's wrong? Even if he is killing people?
I don't think so, Hinduism teaches you this?
So basically it's your mindset to defend your leader even his flaws?

Even if he's wrong? Even if he is killing people?
I don't think so, Hinduism teaches you this?
So basically it's your mindset to defend your leader even his flaws?

He's just trolling. Having a great big laugh at everyone getting hot and bothered about his inflammatory remarks. If I had the authority, I'd have banned him. He's been doing this ever since he joined. PLEASE don't react to him like you did. That's exactly what he's hoping for and waiting for. Just ignore him, and he'll fade away.

He's just trolling. Having a great big laugh at everyone getting hot and bothered about his inflammatory remarks. If I had the authority, I'd have banned him. He's been doing this ever since he joined. PLEASE don't react to him like you did. That's exactly what he's hoping for and waiting for. Just ignore him, and he'll fade away.

Ok sir thanks.
I will ignore him next time.

@waz @WAJsal

Please take care of it.

THAT'S JUST WEEKEND WAR-FIGHTING ON AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?
Alright, will stop now, highly appreciate if you answer me one last time, do you really think this guy would not try to kill anyone, he feels disrespecting his religion?

Just for argument sake:

By that logic if Pakistan attacks Indian Occupied Kashmir, Pakistan will be attacking its own territory, right?
Kashmir is Indian territory by legal ascension. How did it become Pakistani territory? Just because you make a claim?

Alright, will stop now, highly appreciate if you answer me one last time, do you really think this guy would not try to kill anyone, he feels disrespecting his religion?

I really think that it was the context. If another Pakistani (=Muslim) had said it, he would probably have grumbled and made some very takfiri noises and gone away in a monumental sulk. But if you or I says it, he feels offended. Standard.

And, just to clarify, I don't really think that unless someone beside him were egging him on, he would actually kill. It isn't easy to kill, believe me.

Now will you edit that damn' remark? Please?

Just because I don't support your Aryan superiority theory, you call me a troll? I need not be afraid because this isn't an Indian forum where persecuted people like me have no say.

14484960_10154627291864038_6514211285951798504_n.jpg

Just because I don't support your Aryan superiority theory, you call me a troll? I need be afraid because this isn't an Indian forum where persecuted people like me have no say.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You think I can't figure out your spinning? You are really a cheapskate.

What a thread this has been. My god!!!!

By the way, for a thing that actually didn't take place, the number of threads started in the past few days by Pakistanis is alarming. I mean, every time I log in, Breaking News! Indian lies exposed etc. etc........

How many times will our lies be exposed by Pakistani media? God !
as many times as your govt. & media spreads propaganda.

You are a racist Pakistani. I am an aborginal India. So don't call me an imposter.
I'm a rascit, fascist & sexist for all you care.

Kashmir is Indian territory by legal ascension. How did it become Pakistani territory? Just because you make a claim?

*sigh*

As much as I want to go out of this thread, you pull me in.

Discuss this with me on antoher thread and I'll tell you that Kashmir is NOT part of India. It is a disputed territory. And India is occupying it illegally.

Back
Top Bottom